PDA

View Full Version : GU Manual download

Dr Gary
19th January 2012, 03:25 PM
I am a NEW member. Can't seem to figue out how to download GU manual.
I need to know how to adjust headlight beam height

growler2058
19th January 2012, 03:32 PM
Post an intro Dr then 24 more posts and away ya go. Just don't post cr@p or the mods will shut ya down. Good luck and welcome aboard gotta friendl mob here full of great info and advice

stock patrol
19th January 2012, 04:29 PM
hi mate, Do I need to post an intro every time I get on to get some feedback?

YNOT
19th January 2012, 04:40 PM
I am a NEW member. Can't seem to figue out how to download GU manual.
I need to know how to adjust headlight beam height

This photo shows where the adjusters are located. One is for vertical and the other horizontal but I can't for the life of me remember which is which!
Use a number 2 philips head screw driver from the top to adjust.

Tony

growler2058
19th January 2012, 05:32 PM
hi mate, Do I need to post an intro every time I get on to get some feedback?

HAHAHA nah mate just a one off to say gday to everyone who puts an effort in here:thumbup:

mikewrigley
19th January 2012, 05:39 PM
There's plenty of people here who are great help! Not been here long, but hope I'll be able to help out one day with Patrols!

I might be able to help out with any machinining questions (Lathe/Mills etc) though it has been 4 or 5 years since I used one!!!! So I might be a bit rusty but these things come back to me! :)

stock patrol
19th January 2012, 09:50 PM
This photo shows where the adjusters are located. One is for vertical and the other horizontal but I can't for the life of me remember which is which!
Use a number 2 philips head screw driver from the top to adjust.

Tony

and maybe do it out where no one will be bothered by the lights where you can see the beam moving in the dark. that's how I did mine.

SEEBEE
21st January 2012, 03:40 PM
Just bought new keys for my GU and am over 200 km from a dealer to get them programmed. How can I start the engine to drive the car there for programming?

SEEBEE
21st January 2012, 03:46 PM
It will be easier for you to see the beams of each light as you adjust them if you cover the light you are not adjusting with a blanket or similar item which will block out the light beam. Be careful not to use something which will melt or burn!

kostikas
21st March 2012, 02:34 PM
hi everyone . i am a new member. i have a clutch cylinder promblem and need some advice. thanks .

growler2058
21st March 2012, 02:56 PM
Once you've got 25 posts that aren't cr@p then the manuals are yours mate. Alternitavely find the section relating to your problem and ask away heaps of helpful peeps here

Tappin N Crappin