PDA

View Full Version : Any Kiwis in Northland NZ ?

DeJay
15th January 2012, 12:18 PM
I'm keen to meet up with any Kiwis who are in the far north of nz. I don't know any 4wd tracks and am keen to tag along with anyone who does. I'd join a club but to be honest I just can't afford to because of the nature of my work and life. I've got alot to learn but am a very quick learner. So really I'm looking for some 4x4 mates near by.

DeJay
17th January 2012, 01:33 PM
Not looking too good so far is it.....Oh dear...have to go it alone !!!! Gotta say this is the first time I've wanted to be in AU bwahahaa !!!! I'll get over it ;)

AB
17th January 2012, 01:59 PM
Not looking too good so far is it.....Oh dear...have to go it alone !!!! Gotta say this is the first time I've wanted to be in AU bwahahaa !!!! I'll get over it ;)

Shame mate, there out there as we have had dozens of new Kiwi members sign up each week.

Their hiding...:icon_driving:

nzmal
17th January 2012, 07:51 PM
HI DeJay, I'm in Otago but just wanted to wave the flag as a kiwi supporter...surely there's someone up there in the winterless North.

WoffoDave
18th January 2012, 04:13 PM
How 'bout Welly's. Nearly the far north...

Dave T
(U/Hutt)

HippoNZ
18th January 2012, 04:29 PM
Christchurch.....just a few hours drive lol

DeJay
18th January 2012, 05:35 PM
Hey guys....yea seems the boys up here all live in the bush with no internet!?!?! Well if you ever do head up this way give us a bell.

stock patrol
19th January 2012, 11:40 PM
I'm keen to meet up with any Kiwis who are in the far north of nz. I don't know any 4wd tracks and am keen to tag along with anyone who does. I'd join a club but to be honest I just can't afford to because of the nature of my work and life. I've got alot to learn but am a very quick learner. So really I'm looking for some 4x4 mates near by.

Hi, no pun intended bro but they all over here in aus on the tracks LOL!

DeJay
1st February 2012, 03:30 PM
HAHAHA yea it looks that way !!!! Got to use it a bit last week towing a BIG mutha of a caravan up one hell of a hill through paddocks of fresh grass.....NO PROBLEMS !!! Had a ball doing it too !!! Got my 8Tonne tree protectors arriving this week along with 2x 10Tonne snatch blocks, shackles and 2 damper blankets. Tradesman roof racks and a snorkel on their way too. Next purchase is a set of rims with BIG mud tires on them. Will post some pics when I kit it out.