PDA

View Full Version : Loveday forum meet up - Who's really going???????

Pages : [1] 2

AB
12th January 2012, 04:51 PM
Hi All,

We put up this national meet up at Loveday for this Easter back over 12 months ago and I think a lot of people got excited and I understand things change as the year goes by so let's do another poll to see who actually is going to be there this Easter?

Do you 100% plan on going to Loveday this Easter?

Please answer above. I'll PM everyone who voted last time and please reply up here so we get true numbers this time.

We'll see how the numbers pan out over the next couple of weeks...

Bigrig
12th January 2012, 05:04 PM
I was obviously one of the original "I just like pressing buttons to mess up polls" people!!! lmao

Unfortunately, it's a no go for us - looking at still having holidays, however, just not fair on the family to do 2000klms down to SA for 2-3 days at the expense of time on the holiday to see Ayres Rock, Big Red etc ... my apologies, however good timing AB as I reckon that original poll is pretty flaky anyway (more than half the attendees don't even frequent the forum much if at all these days).

As per our discussion, I will be posting up information for a National Meetup later in the year in Queensland - not a competitive thing by any means and for those still going to Loveday, it would be great if you could do both (we're talking end of October, so 9 months away). Full details to follow ...

Sir Roofy
12th January 2012, 05:21 PM
were up for loveday looking forward to it

AB
12th January 2012, 05:22 PM
It will be good mate, I'm 100% in too. There are a couple of others I know that are coming who dont use the forum so add another 2 cars to this.

growler2058
12th January 2012, 05:33 PM
Bells, whistles an chillli im in hahahahahahaha

MudRunnerTD
12th January 2012, 05:36 PM
I am 98%. I have told the wife and been talking about it for a few months. The easter week will be the perfect timing and this should be a winner.

The sky may fall in and that will be the 2% but Me, my Wife Naomi, our 6yo Son Zach and our 9mth old (by then) girl Amelia.

Travelling in the GUIV towing the Tambo Camper.

HELL YEAH!!!

growler2058
12th January 2012, 06:25 PM
An itll be me in QAgatha wife in another model an yota mate in a yota so 3 vehicles

Maxhead
12th January 2012, 06:27 PM
Guys, I;m in 99%. I'm looking at selling my truck and buying a Toyota.....HAHAHAHHA...got ya...lol . I'll be buying another Troll hopefully so if I have a truck at the time I'm in.
If I end up with a new one it will be stock as but will be good to run it in on some good tracks...lol
Can't wait

fixer982
12th January 2012, 06:28 PM
We'll be there either in my 99 Troll or my newer 2008 Troll if the dealer ever gets it sorted. Even turned down a trip to the Flinders to be there. It will be good to finally put the faces to the names.

growler2058
12th January 2012, 06:35 PM
Oh Fixer yav done it again im gunna have to put my pretty face back up hahahahahahahahahhahahahaaha

AB
12th January 2012, 07:10 PM
Guys, I;m in 99%. I'm looking at selling my truck and buying a Toyota.....HAHAHAHHA...got ya...lol . I'll be buying another Troll hopefully so if I have a truck at the time I'm in.
If I end up with a new one it will be stock as but will be good to run it in on some good tracks...lol
Can't wait

If you don't have a car mate we'll work something out.

Jump in Bluey mate and I'll meet ya somewhere.

You have helped me in the past so It's my time to shine sunshine...lol

Maxhead
12th January 2012, 07:20 PM
If you don't have a car mate we'll work something out.

Jump in Bluey mate and I'll meet ya somewhere.

You have helped me in the past so It's my time to shine sunshine...lol

Mate I'm sure I'll have it sorted but in the worst case scenario I'll be privileged to jump into bluey ..Cheers

Edit: Hold on that didn't sound right!!!!!

In case I don't have a vehicle I'll be privileged to jump into bluey...........LOLOOLO

Dark 1
12th January 2012, 07:26 PM
Unfotunately we are now out as to financial difficulties [buying a bloody yota & having to spend almost every cent we have to get it near to the capability of the troll].
Really pissed to as i'm sure it will a top trip.

Sir Roofy
12th January 2012, 07:59 PM
We'll be there either in my 99 Troll or my newer 2008 Troll if the dealer ever gets it sorted. Even turned down a trip to the Flinders to be there. It will be good to finally put the faces to the names.

be good to put a face to your name to -----lol

AB
12th January 2012, 08:04 PM
Mate I'm sure I'll have it sorted but in the worst case scenario I'll be privileged to jump into bluey ..Cheers

Edit: Hold on that didn't sound right!!!!!

In case I don't have a vehicle I'll be privileged to jump into bluey...........LOLOOLO

I will need beer and plenty of it to accommodate that one mate...LMAO

Maxhead
12th January 2012, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE=AB;18040]
No problems mate , I'm sure I can stretch my arm to reach the esky........hold on that brings back some memories...lolol

AB
12th January 2012, 08:15 PM
Unfotunately we are now out as to financial difficulties [buying a bloody yota & having to spend almost every cent we have to get it near to the capability of the troll].
Really pissed to as i'm sure it will a top trip.

Shame mate, would have been good to catch up again properly and not with a screaming baby at a 4wd and camping show...LMAO

Gruntgu
12th January 2012, 08:40 PM
Yes i'm really going i live 10 k's away so can't miss it!

Sir Roofy
12th January 2012, 08:41 PM
100% keen and will put in for leave tomorrow. What are the dates again?

HERE YA GO PLASSY

EASTER 2012 APRIL
WEDNESDAY THE 4th TILL TUESDAY 10th

GOOD FRIDAY IS THE 6th

AB
12th January 2012, 08:43 PM
100% keen and will put in for leave tomorrow. What are the dates again?

Hey mate, The first public holiday for Easter is the Friday the 6th of April....2 days after my birthday....presents are welcome...lol

Now, I'm thinking heading up on that day and staying for however long. I'm taking 2 weeks off and will stay there for however long, probably mid week the following and either head across to a friends station only just down the road and/or head down to Tocumwal for some fishing so anyone is welcome to follow too.

I'm super flexible with these dates too so we can head up earlier if need be but I reckon most people will be wanting to leave on the first public holiday of the Easter break which is the Friday 6th April.

Public holidays are as follows...

Good Friday Friday 6 April
The Saturday before Easter Sunday Saturday 7 April
Easter Monday Monday 9 April

AB
12th January 2012, 08:44 PM
HERE YA GO PLASSY

EASTER 2012 APRIL
WEDNESDAY THE 4th TILL TUESDAY 10th

GOOD FRIDAY IS THE 6th

What's the go with the 4th April (my birthday by the way, presents are a big yes!)...Is the 4th and 5th a holiday too?

growler2058
12th January 2012, 08:49 PM
origionally some were rollin in earlier so i booked from the 4th if noones gunna be there then i'll change it

AB
12th January 2012, 08:53 PM
origionally some were rollin in earlier so i booked from the 4th if noones gunna be there then i'll change it

I can leave on the 4th, no problem at all. The misses won't be impressed but moving right along...lol

Plassy and Roofy being the Victorian members, what do you guys think?

Again, super flexible so no stress at all which date to leave!

Maxhead
12th January 2012, 09:11 PM
I'm happy to go the 4th as well given I can get time off which I will kill for...lol

Sir Roofy
12th January 2012, 09:16 PM
I can leave on the 4th, no problem at all. The misses won't be impressed but moving right along...lol

Plassy and Roofy being the Victorian members, what do you guys think?

Again, super flexible so no stress at all which date to leave!

AB YOU STAY HOME FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY JANE AND I WILL BE THERE ON THE 4th WE HAD PLANNED OUR TRIP TO ARRIVE ON THAT DAY
AND STAY FOUR OR FIVEDAYS DEPENDING ON HOW IT GOES ANY ONE ELSE IS WELCOME AT OUR FIRE

AB
12th January 2012, 09:57 PM
AB YOU STAY HOME FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY JANE AND I WILL BE THERE ON THE 4th WE HAD PLANNED OUR TRIP TO ARRIVE ON THAT DAY
AND STAY FOUR OR FIVEDAYS DEPENDING ON HOW IT GOES ANY ONE ELSE IS WELCOME AT OUR FIRE

I can leave here on the 4th mate, thats no problem at all. Just have a birthday cake ready for me...lol

Plassy, sorry mate I meant leave home on the 6th...LMAO

Dark 1
12th January 2012, 10:09 PM
Shame mate, would have been good to catch up again properly and not with a screaming baby at a 4wd and camping show...LMAO

We'll just have to join in on a victorian meet up when we travelling about the place.

Maxhead
12th January 2012, 10:26 PM
We'll just have to join in on a victorian meet up when we travelling about the place.

Mate, do that. Let us know where you're gonna show up and it will be good to catch up

AB
12th January 2012, 10:44 PM

Even let us know the dates you'll be in Vic mate and we can even organise something.

Clunk
13th January 2012, 12:59 AM
I was a maybe before but unfortunately a definate no can d now. ........ after using upall available leave to look after the kids during the ssummer hols, I won't have enough leave built up by April............. unless I can just drive continuously to get there, drive for a few hours when I gt there, then turn around and drive back with no stops, I reckon that might just be do-able over the long weekend!!!!! What ya reckon?????????? Lol

Chaz
13th January 2012, 01:10 AM
Sorry Guy's, but I'm out too. I'll finally be starting a new job that I've been after for a while and being shift work, will have to work the weekend, so hopefully next time.
Hope you all have a good time,
Cheers,
Chaz

my third 256
13th January 2012, 05:42 AM
yes im there cant weight to hit the tracks and put some new pinstripes down the sides

MudRunnerTD
13th January 2012, 10:17 AM
Hey Ab can you alter the way the poll results are to show who has clicked yes and no? I am sure it was like that when i first voted and the names appeared under the line?? Would be good to keep track there as well as the thread as this will likely end up being 25 pages knowing you lot ;)

LMAO

Cheers mate

growler2058
13th January 2012, 10:22 AM
Hey MR I reckon if you click on the poll ie the number that said yes it tells you then. I'm on the tappacrap at the moment so can't see the poll

MudRunnerTD
13th January 2012, 10:50 AM
Hey MR I reckon if you click on the poll ie the number that said yes it tells you then. I'm on the tappacrap at the moment so can't see the poll

Thanks Growlers, i knew i'd had that view but was struggling getting it again.

All good here now!!.

growler2058
13th January 2012, 10:54 AM
Far out a computer related issue I was able to help out with. That's a first :-)

MudRunnerTD
13th January 2012, 10:56 AM
Far out a computer related issue I was able to help out with. That's a first :-)

Dont tell Patch mate he'll be all over ya for answers from now on ;)

I see he aint made a list yet??? What are you doing Paul?? Front up fella!

MudRunnerTD
14th January 2012, 12:03 AM
Bump! Looking for plenty more names guys. Count down has been ticking away in front of us for a couple of hundred days. This is going to be an awesome trip. Get your name on the list folks!!!!

patch697
14th January 2012, 12:10 AM
Dont tell Patch mate he'll be all over ya for answers from now on ;)

I see he aint made a list yet??? What are you doing Paul?? Front up fella!

Someones gunna have to be there just to keep you in line ya bloody clown.........hahahahahahahahaha

All jokes aside I'll be pushing to make this one but there's a few things in the pipe line so I'll put up an answer when I have one.

AB
14th January 2012, 12:13 AM
Someones gunna have to be there just to keep you in line ya bloody clown.........hahahahahahahahaha

All jokes aside I'll be pushing to make this one but there's a few things in the pipe line so I'll put up an answer when I have one.

Umm excuse me?....Did you forget a little bet you lost many moons ago?

Don't try and pull out of this one old mate...LMAO

I want to see leg...lol

Bigrig
14th January 2012, 12:16 AM

I want to see leg...lol

Really? That's the reason you want him there?? I mean, to each his own and all that, and I don't begrudge you for wanting to see the sexiest man in the Wimmera flash a bit of leg, but seriously mate that's just a bit crook!!!! lmao

AB
14th January 2012, 12:31 AM
Errr.....a few of us lost bets on the Aussie Rules thread ages ago biggus. Being a cane toad I don't expect you've read it but Patch, myself and DXie lost BIG TIME and shamed ourselves severely. The original bet was also to carry it through to the inaugural National Forum Meeting but I may very well pull the pin on that one! I expect patchy will do the same but DXie seems to be champing at the bit to get his gear off again! LOL!!

AB you better be looking forward to the "dreamboat of the west" coz I don't think the vic boys will come through with this one.

Shame Shame Shame...lol

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/01/9.jpg

Thought you two were men of your words, shake hands and deal done kind of blokes...LMAO

Bigrig
14th January 2012, 12:31 AM
Errr.....a few of us lost bets on the Aussie Rules thread ages ago biggus. Being a cane toad I don't expect you've read it but Patch, myself and DXie lost BIG TIME and shamed ourselves severely. The original bet was also to carry it through to the inaugural National Forum Meeting but I may very well pull the pin on that one! I expect patchy will do the same but DXie seems to be champing at the bit to get his gear off again! LOL!!

AB you better be looking forward to the "dreamboat of the west" coz I don't think the vic boys will come through with this one.

A bet? To wear women's clothes and/or get your kecks off? Why wasn't I made aware of this??? LMFAO!!!!!

patch697
14th January 2012, 12:36 AM

I want to see leg...lol

I might just save it for the QLD National old mate but if your that dead set keen I'll bring down me gear next time im off to your joint & give ya your own personal lappy.................hahahahahaha

Does Leah know about your little fetish............... ROFLMFAO

patch697
14th January 2012, 12:37 AM

I'll not let you stand alone brother, theres honor at stake here.....................hahahahahahahaha

patch697
14th January 2012, 12:45 AM
We are and you know it...........but the never-ending international regurgitation of those pics since then wasn't in the original deal so I say our dues are paid!

Oh I love the way you brain works old mate & its 2 against one so I'd say we got this in the bag........................hahahahahahahahaha

Clunk
14th January 2012, 03:15 AM
surely a bet is a bet and there is no Welching on bets no matter what has happened!!!!!!! lol

Sir Roofy
14th January 2012, 07:36 AM
surely a bet is a bet and there is no welching on bets no matter what has happened!!!!!!! Lol

well thats a shame was looking forward to the show
that was going to be the highlight of the whole trip

bugger, ah well cant help bad luck

AB
14th January 2012, 08:14 AM
surely a bet is a bet and there is no Welching on bets no matter what has happened!!!!!!! lol

You sound like a man of your word mate with honour...lol....Getting few and far between these kind of blokes these days...LMAO

DX grunt
14th January 2012, 10:35 AM
Am I going - 100% yes or no?

The answer will have to be no. My eldest dumped on me about 2 months ago he is getting married in July this year and wants me to fork out, and I can't say no. I reckon I won't get much change out of $5k from the trip over east and help pay towards a wedding as well. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement, but I just can't financially do both. Hope you'll understand.

While I'm here, I'll have to say no to the meet in Qld, too.

Hope you all understand.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Bigrig
14th January 2012, 10:49 AM

The answer will have to be no. My eldest dumped on me about 2 months ago he is getting married in July this year and wants me to fork out, and I can't say no. I reckon I won't get much change out of $5k from the trip over east and help pay towards a wedding as well. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement, but I just can't financially do both. Hope you'll understand.

Hope you all understand.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Congrats on the sons pending nuptuals mate!! Sorry to hear that both trips are out for you, but it will happen - one of these days!!!

Damn this massive beautiful country of ours keeping us from meeting up!!!! lol

DX grunt
14th January 2012, 11:11 AM
Damn this massive beautiful country of ours keeping us from meeting up!!!! lol

It's challenging enough for us Sandgropers to meet in WA - given the distances we have to travel - locally.

One day it will happen. One day.

DX grunt
14th January 2012, 11:12 AM
Really really sorry to hear you cant come Rossco, but i suppose thats life eh? was sooo looking forward to meeting you face to face mate, so maybe some other time.

Tell your son its tradition for the brides family to pay, then make a bee line for the east! ha ha

As compensation, I post a few pics of a bit of leg. lololololol

Bigrig
14th January 2012, 11:15 AM

No, no ... we'll be fine I'm sure!!! lmao

DX grunt
14th January 2012, 11:20 AM
No, no ... we'll be fine I'm sure!!! lmao

Don't you show us yours, either. I'm still traumatized by the bent and broken ankle shot. lol

Bigrig
14th January 2012, 11:25 AM
Don't you show us yours, either. I'm still traumatized by the bent and broken ankle shot. lol

Haha ... it's straight now ... honestly!!!! lmao

patch697
14th January 2012, 06:05 PM

Hope you all understand.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Im happy & saddened for you all at the same time Bro..... So many mixed emotions, I think I need a coldy...................hahahaha

patch697
14th January 2012, 06:08 PM

I hereby officially release you of this obligation...................... You have done quite enough already thanks bro................hahahahahahaha

big_fletch
15th January 2012, 05:19 PM
As at this stage i am 100% going, have work rostered off and nothing else planned lol

growler2058
15th January 2012, 05:22 PM
As at this stage i am 100% going, have work rostered off and nothing else planned lol

Good onya mate will be good to seeya there

Sir Roofy
15th January 2012, 06:24 PM
good on ya fletcha more the merrier how bout turtle and daniel im sure his little tonka would love it

rusty_nail
16th January 2012, 03:25 PM
looking forward to meeting everyone, ill be present for sure!

AB
16th January 2012, 03:42 PM
Number are building now, great work guys and look forward to meeting you all!!!

rusty_nail
16th January 2012, 03:47 PM
just to throw it out there, im around half way from sydney/around that east coast area, if anyone was coming down from that area id be more than happy to put you up for the night, so you cant split the journey into 2 500k trips... just a thought anyway

wildgu6
16th January 2012, 10:42 PM
Well i havent responded to the thread until i knew exactly what was happening. Up until 2 weeks ago i was a definate 100%, and when i brought it up with the guys to make plans, they had formed a coup against me, They wanted to go to the Grampians again...Grrrrrrr
Problem for them with Loveday, Not happy with the facilities (Have a cry havent you heard of good old camping) anyway they also had concerns about camping by the river with a 3 yr old
(fair enough i guess ?).
Anyway then i thought we could stay at Barmera caravan park and still head of to Loveday each day, well that was booked out, so the only way it would work for me to meet you guys / gals and have a laugh and a few bevys and some wheelin would be to stay at Waikerie caravan park, about 40 mins from Loveday, all were happy with that so now we are doing just that and taking the jetski as well.
SO my plan is to 100% wil be attending Loveday at least 1 day over easter and possibly 2 days. And if they dont like those plans i will ark up and go to Loveday every bloody day.
This was a trip to meet and greet you guys from the start and im damn sure thats what i intend to do.

Sir Roofy
16th January 2012, 10:49 PM
will be looking forward to meeting you mate yep its hard to do it at times with mates
to try and please every body is near on impossible,jane and i are going %100 weve been looking forward to this for 12months now
and hope to meet everyone that we havent met before

wildgu6
16th January 2012, 10:51 PM

Hope you all understand.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Sorry to hear you cant make it Rossco, would of been tops to meet ya buddy,
But a big CONGRAT'S about the upcoming vowels mate. Bugga about the budget though, but well worth it.
Ohhh by the way buddy, the young fella is progressing in his carrer move and sitting his entrance exam tomorrow, fingers crossed

wildgu6
16th January 2012, 10:53 PM
Awesome mate. Glad you worked through the logistics and got an acceptable outcome to all parties! You should be a diplomat by the sounds of it!

Yer mate, didnt do cert 4 in buis' managment for nothin, which included conflict resolution...hahahaha

growler2058
16th January 2012, 10:54 PM
Bloody oath Pete well done, mate any shower is a good shower when your camping

wildgu6
16th January 2012, 11:01 PM
will be looking forward to meeting you mate yep its hard to do it at times with mates
to try and please every body is near on impossible,jane and i are going %100 weve been looking forward to this for 12months now
and hope to meet everyone that we havent met before

Yer mate, looking forward to it.

Bloody oath Pete well done, mate any shower is a good shower when your camping

river sounds good if ya need a wash mate, what has happened to the world, people are gettin soft...lol.

rusty_nail
16th January 2012, 11:21 PM
river sounds good if ya need a wash mate, what has happened to the world, people are gettin soft...lol.

does sound a tad soft, hand out the concrete, i think he needs to harden up =P it looks like a top spot down there, can wait to see it for real!

belzi82
18th January 2012, 08:20 PM
I am 100%, leave was approved today so can't wait to come. And I will be bringing the other half with me, but haven't told him about the toilet issue so I may need to buy a camp toilet for him!!

growler2058
18th January 2012, 08:48 PM
I am 100%, leave was approved today so can't wait to come. And I will be bringing the other half with me, but haven't told him about the toilet issue so I may need to buy a camp toilet for him!!

There's toilets and showers up at the tavern belz so he'll be fine

AB
18th January 2012, 08:49 PM

Plastic toilet seat, 4 lengths if plynth board and some nails mate, job done...lol

taslucas
18th January 2012, 10:01 PM
Sounds awesome, I have been watching that big red clock since i joined the forum but wont be able to make it. A little bit too far away for now. A few more mods to the trol (get back on the road first LOL).
Hope you all have an awesome time as im sure you will! Would love to see heaps of Pics- especially embarassing ones!!

DX grunt
18th January 2012, 10:08 PM
Plastic toilet seat, 4 lengths if plynth board and some nails mate, job done...lol

Tell him, from me, to toughen up and grab a shovel and go to the first tree on the left - and don't forget to take a dunny roll and wash his hands when he's finished. lol hahahaha

AB
18th January 2012, 10:10 PM
Tell him, from me, to toughen up and grab a shovel and go to the first tree on the left - and don't forget to take a dunny roll and wash his hands when he's finished. lol hahahaha

I can't believe we wont get to see ya do the Nutbush on the meet up Rossco...lol

We better be getting some hardcore photos old mate!

tusman
18th January 2012, 10:24 PM
Would love to come AB but be have just locked in the trip to the tip so that swollows all my holidays for this year.

-ET 4wd-
27th January 2012, 12:18 AM
Should be there, but alas may not be in the green truck as im in the process of selling it bit by bit.
If im there it will be with a heap of ET 4wd Club boys, most of them in Patrols, but maybe a couple of yota's
The GU will be 4 inch lifted, double locked, Millweld tube barred and hi mount, boostin at 17lb and i might even have my new tray on camper finshed by then!
Ill keep ya's posted,

Steve.

growler2058
27th January 2012, 07:37 AM
Should be there, but alas may not be in the green truck as im in the process of selling it bit by bit.
If im there it will be with a heap of ET 4wd Club boys, most of them in Patrols, but maybe a couple of yota's
The GU will be 4 inch lifted, double locked, Millweld tube barred and hi mount, boostin at 17lb and i might even have my new tray on camper finshed by then!
Ill keep ya's posted,

Steve.

Not gunna be comp trucking it anymore Steve?

AB
31st January 2012, 10:00 PM
Do any local lovedayers know what the fishing is like on the property?

Are we ok to fish and yabba dabba doos?...lol

growler2058
31st January 2012, 10:11 PM
Do any local lovedayers know what the fishing is like on the property?

Are we ok to fish and yabba dabba doos?...lol

Have caught the occasional callup sh1tloads of carp! Haven't had a real good run with the yabbs but Tony (owner) has told us of a few hot spots.

Sir Roofy
1st February 2012, 08:37 AM
have caught the occasional callup sh1tloads of carp! Haven't had a real good run with the yabbs but tony (owner) has told us of a few hot spots.

talking of fishing do we vics need a licence to fish in sa

Ghurkin
6th February 2012, 10:45 PM
talking of fishing do we vics need a licence to fish in sa

I thought us vics need a licence just to be in sa

my third 256
7th February 2012, 10:15 AM
I thought us vics need a licence just to be in sa
no licence requried only one required if bringing in that awful stuf VB
yabby pots must have a tag with name address and phone no

Sir Roofy
7th February 2012, 10:20 AM

no vb in my fridge mate awful stuff

Timbo
8th February 2012, 12:04 PM
This has come around so fast! Was saying to AB the other day, we remember when the counter had like 300days on it lol!

AB
8th February 2012, 12:12 PM
This has come around so fast! Was saying to AB the other day, we remember when the counter had like 300days on it lol!

Put your name down Timbo, time to get the red devil out and about...lol

Timbo
8th February 2012, 12:35 PM
I did!
10char limit

Sir Roofy
8th February 2012, 02:15 PM
Goodonya timbo glad to see your up for it

hope we get more to come along ??????

belzi82
8th February 2012, 07:38 PM

Okay I will admit I will have VB in the fridge but THEY ARE NOT MINE!!!

AB
8th February 2012, 08:12 PM
Okay I will admit I will have VB in the fridge but THEY ARE NOT MINE!!!

sure sure Bel, Iv'e seen you drinking VB at the last meet up...LMAO

growler2058
8th February 2012, 10:13 PM
Very Bad Belz

belzi82
9th February 2012, 12:10 AM
sure sure Bel, Iv'e seen you drinking VB at the last meet up...LMAO
honestly VB is the worse beer ever but the other half won't drink anything else - I guess a good thing is I won't need to lock the fridge!!!

Clunk
9th February 2012, 12:20 AM
honestly VB is the worse beer ever but the other half won't drink anything else - I guess a good thing is I won't need to lock the fridge!!!

If you think VB is bad, you guys obviously haven't tried Emu Export........ Now that is bad, so bad infact, I can't think of a word that is strong enough to describe how bad it is..... Hahaha

AB
9th February 2012, 08:33 PM
Just chatting with Wild the other day....We're going to do a fishing and Yabbying afternoon, a poker night (not strip poker Rossco you sick puppy...lol) and some more goodies too.

Let's not make this meet up purely on 4wding 24/7, I am super keen to meet some of the people going so lets make sure we savor the moment...LMAO

Big cook up night too....We'll chat more about it later but I'm thinking a huge Mussel/tomato and other bottom dwelling broth...lol

Mercury levels will be at their highest!!!

AB
9th February 2012, 08:53 PM
Yep big cookup sounds good. I'll be bringing the spit too. It's not huge but can fit a couple of decent roasts on it! Yummo!

x2 Big spit!

Sounds like we may have a few big group cook ups...lol

rusty_nail
9th February 2012, 09:09 PM
Sounds like its gonna be awesome, really pumped for the meet up and as you said AB will be looking forward to not only th 4bing stuff but a good socialise to put names to faces of all you blokes! Spit and cookup wit a few beers always go down a treat too!

AB
9th February 2012, 09:13 PM
Sounds like its gonna be awesome, really pumped for the meet up and as you said AB will be looking forward to not only th 4bing stuff but a good socialise to put names to faces of all you blokes! Spit and cookup wit a few beers always go down a treat too!

Good stuff mate. We'll work out meet up points for some of us too....Ballarat and Mildura areas for some members travelling up from Vic and across from NSW

Timbo
9th February 2012, 09:18 PM
Just chatting with Wild the other day....We're going to do a fishing and Yabbying afternoon, a poker night (not strip poker Rossco you sick puppy...lol) and some more goodies too.

Let's not make this meet up purely on 4wding 24/7, I am super keen to meet some of the people going so lets make sure we savor the moment...LMAO

Big cook up night too....We'll chat more about it later but I'm thinking a huge Mussel/tomato and other bottom dwelling broth...lol

Mercury levels will be at their highest!!!

:animierte-smilies-f

I'll stick to 2 minute noodles thanks.

AB
9th February 2012, 09:21 PM

Bloody Woose...lol.

growler2058
9th February 2012, 09:22 PM

With sauce hahahahahhahaha YUK hahahahaa

rusty_nail
9th February 2012, 09:34 PM
Good stuff mate. We'll work out meet up points for some of us too....Ballarat and Mildura areas for some members travelling up from Vic and across from NSW

Yeah that will work out perfect as I will be coming str8 down the sturt hwy and national hwy via mildura.

growler2058
12th February 2012, 06:20 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA The chillis are ready for the meetup...................if your game or :bowdown: to the chilli. The orange are the GHOST around 1,000,000 schoville points and the others are chocolate habeneros only around 500,000, mmmmmm anyone game?

rusty_nail
12th February 2012, 09:07 PM
im sure someone probably me willbe a hero one night after a few beers and regret it shortly after. they do look good though and i do love a bit of chilli =)

Bigrig
12th February 2012, 09:22 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA The chillis are ready for the meetup...................if your game or :bowdown: to the chilli. The orange are the GHOST around 1,000,000 schoville points and the others are chocolate habeneros only around 500,000, mmmmmm anyone game?

Where's the Trinidad Scorpions? Thought you were doing some of them also?? They'll sort the men from the boys!!!! lol

growler2058
12th February 2012, 09:29 PM
Where's the Trinidad Scorpions? Thought you were doing some of them also?? They'll sort the men from the boys!!!! lol

Having trouble germinating the buggers they went mouldy. I got some seeds left over so am thinking of trying a grow box to get em happening

AB
13th February 2012, 09:28 AM
After the last meet up with Kris's blow your pants apart Scorpian sauce you guys can stick those Chillis right up your....LMAO

Sir Roofy
13th February 2012, 09:34 AM
after the last meet up with kris's blow your pants apart scorpian sauce you guys can stick those chillis right up your....lmao

not going to try these andy
me either mate not a chilli person my self although jane
trys to get me to eat it

DX grunt
13th February 2012, 09:41 AM
We all need a good clean out occasionally.

It's the burning ring of fire that hangs around for too long afterwards that hurts. lol

Sir Roofy
13th February 2012, 11:19 AM
we all need a good clean out occasionally.

It's the burning ring of fire that hangs around for too long afterwards that hurts. Lol

hahaha will tackel a mild one but dont need that burning feeling

Timbo
14th February 2012, 02:59 PM
Oh crap.. seafood and now chilli... I'm beginning to regret my decision to go to Loveday! haha.

Sounds like I'm stocking up on 2min noodles and Salada's! Wait a sec, I'll be on a diet by then.. probably be eating like a rabbit.

MudRunnerTD
14th February 2012, 06:23 PM
We all need a good clean out occasionally.

It's the burning ring of fire that hangs around for too long afterwards that hurts. lol

lol, yeah its just best to do that when your NOT Camping! lmao

Timbo
14th February 2012, 06:55 PM
It's the burning ring of fire that hangs around for too long

So that's what Johnny Cash was singing about!

Mudboss
15th February 2012, 03:14 AM
i 100% going, and would love to have a beer with any1 offa here. you guys planning anything special?

Maxhead
15th February 2012, 06:42 AM
Time is ticking boys and girls...not long now

DX grunt
15th February 2012, 09:12 AM
lol, yeah its just best to do that when your NOT Camping! lmao

What grade of sandpaper do you use? lmao

AB
15th February 2012, 10:11 AM
i 100% going, and would love to have a beer with any1 offa here. you guys planning anything special?

Good stuff mate. I don't want to spend the whole time in the car so I reckon we organise big cook ups, some fishing, yabbying, poker nights, etc....lol....

belzi82
15th February 2012, 01:29 PM
Good stuff mate. I don't want to spend the whole time in the car so I reckon we organise big cook ups, some fishing, yabbying, poker nights, etc....lol....

Big Cook Ups MINUS the CHILLI's I hope!!

Maxhead
15th February 2012, 01:35 PM
Big Cook Ups MINUS the CHILLI's I hope!!

Hey Bel, you know you can't go camping with out chillis or scorpion sauce ....Just ask Andy...lol

AB
15th February 2012, 02:08 PM
Hey Bel, you know you can't go camping with out chillis or scorpion sauce ....Just ask Andy...lol

Just don't get it in your eyes like someone I know did...lol...Mate that looked damn painful....

rusty_nail
15th February 2012, 02:14 PM
wait till you get it on your hands and then scratch your ass crack, ive never been in more pain in my life lol

Maxhead
15th February 2012, 02:15 PM
Just don't get it in your eyes like someone I know did...lol...Mate that looked damn painful....

Haha, good come back. Not just the eyes but any sensitive bits if you know what I mean...LOLOLOLOLOL OUCH!!!!!

growler2058
15th February 2012, 04:33 PM
I got a bottle o scorpion strike lurking somewhere bwahahaaaaaaH and the ghosts also lurking ;-)

MudRunnerTD
15th February 2012, 04:39 PM
What grade of sandpaper do you use? lmao

Real men use P40 Rossco!! I admit that i like the P1800 wet and dry myself, brings it up smooooooth as silk ;)

AB
15th February 2012, 04:43 PM
Real men use P40 Rossco!! I admit that i like the P1800 wet and dry myself, brings it up smooooooth as silk ;)

Bunch of women all of you....Real men use a belt sander...LMAO

growler2058
15th February 2012, 04:45 PM
Weak AB Go the bench grinder ;-)

MudRunnerTD
23rd February 2012, 12:19 AM
Hi All,

We put up this national meet up at Loveday for this Easter back over 12 months ago and I think a lot of people got excited and I understand things change as the year goes by so let's do another poll to see who actually is going to be there this Easter?

Do you 100% plan on going to Loveday this Easter?

Please answer above. I'll PM everyone who voted last time and please reply up here so we get true numbers this time.

We'll see how the numbers pan out over the next couple of weeks...

OK!

We have 14 forum members signed up for this trip. All good. Hope there may be a few more and hope all 14 are still on the list. If you have voted and are pulling out post up here or your counted in the numbers.

I have spent a bit of time on the Loveday website (Pretty average site) and spoken to Danny who has been there many times about the facilities for camping etc. The Website tells very little about the venue facilities to be honest but Danny filled me in.

As it stands the bulk of the camping is River bank camping on the Murray and looks awesome. No Power, Self sufficient, own toilet, no shower.

Alternatively, Danny tells me that there is some grassed powered sites close to the stadium track section that have ablution facilities a short walk away like a caravan park style. These places are limited and a couple of kms away from the river. The site is 8000acres. If we are keen for Power and ablutions then Bookings will be essential and likely well booked!

What are people expecting? given the distance between the Powered grass sites and the river bank we really want to be one in, all in so that our social time is well spent.

Given that we are looking to turn up with 14+ cars and families have there been any bookings made? do they know we are coming? What did we book for?

Lets get some details together folks or this will be messy.

I have tonight been to the committee meeting for my club (i am PRO) and listed Loveday for Easter as a Club Trip and may now be bringing a few other cars... We will see, not phased either way. I have listed it as River bank camping but can change that.

What is going on? what have we done other than look at our count down?

Cost is $60 per car and another $10 per night per car for River bank camping i think (crappy website)

Put your hand up, sing out, What are we doing guys?

BRING IT ON!

growler2058
23rd February 2012, 12:34 AM
Gday MR i have already booked the Old Shady campsite, the dates are on the original poll i think from memory

growler2058
23rd February 2012, 12:40 AM
Sorry now ive read your post properly ;-) Ive booked Old Shady campsite (we go to loveday every chance we get) around Easter last year, its a big site and we will all fit comfortably without having to "bunk up" Ive posted some vids and pics of the site i just need to find them for ya again. Tony (owner) knows were coming i just need to advise him numbers again. When i was there in January we had 30 odd vehicles booked so thats what ive told him. I will email him revised numbers. Ive got two other maybe three other vehicles coming Dont yell at me but theyre Yotas, wifeys prado mates 100 and possibly a lowlux something for us to practice recoveries on anyway:-) ill try find the post with the vids and put it in this thread

growler2058
23rd February 2012, 12:41 AM
The cost is $60 per vehicle for the first day, then $10 for each extra day.

growler2058
23rd February 2012, 12:43 AM
Heres the vid of "our" site guys, excuse the slightly drunken rambling and maybe a F bomb ;-)
Left click on the image to play

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z428/GrowlersGQ/th_Forumcampsite.jpg (http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z428/GrowlersGQ/?action=view&current=Forumcampsite.mp4)

growler2058
23rd February 2012, 12:51 AM
At this stage the site is booked from the 4th through to and incl 9th with the option to stay longer if anyone needs

belzi82
23rd February 2012, 12:53 AM
I am happy either way! Just do I need to bring a toilet???

belzi82
23rd February 2012, 12:55 AM
We will be heading up on the 6th so will either be there late that night or the 7th. Does the park close over night or can you enter at anytime??

growler2058
23rd February 2012, 01:02 AM
I am happy either way! Just do I need to bring a toilet???

Just a shovel Belz :-) the toilets are only about a 5min drive from the site for any shy members.

The park is open at night just not for wheeling, i think theyre on uhf 14 or we can organise a ch to listen out on. Phone service can be limited. If the Taverns shut ya just need to register the next day, tho being easter i rekon theyll be goin still

AB
23rd February 2012, 07:08 AM
Thanks for organising this Growlers, thanks for the bump too MR.

I'll be bringing my craptastic 2000 along so we can sit back for an hour and dig a gigantic hole or two so we have a facility available rather then the ladies going wandering in the middle of the night with a shovel.

I'll have a chat to Growlers soon and we'll put up a final post of exact directions, maps and confirmation of booking dates for us all.

Maxhead
23rd February 2012, 08:00 AM
Did someone say the $60 includes free beer at the tavern? lol

taslucas
23rd February 2012, 09:28 AM
Did someone say the $60 includes free beer at the tavern? lol

$60 isn't free!!! Lol

Lucas

growler2058
23rd February 2012, 01:02 PM
Thanks for organising this Growlers, thanks for the bump too MR.

I'll be bringing my craptastic 2000 along so we can sit back for an hour and dig a gigantic hole or two so we have a facility available rather then the ladies going wandering in the middle of the night with a shovel.

I'll have a chat to Growlers soon and we'll put up a final post of exact directions, maps and confirmation of booking dates for us all.

No worries at all........cant wait its gunna be a ball

wildgu6
23rd February 2012, 01:52 PM
G'day MR, living 2 hrs from Loveday we like growler get to frequent the park several times a year, facilities are about 5 mins from the river camp but when I say facilities they are adequate for bush camping but if I were to stay in a caravan park with the same facilities I would not be going back there so don't expect too much. Loveday is all about wheelin and the bush.Still a top place to visit. Here's a clip which can give you a bit of an idea of what Loveday is like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtDgYZA-Emw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svp90__M_OM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBkr3K6GmFg
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKjako94X_4

wildgu6
23rd February 2012, 02:07 PM
Oops screwed that up I think, will redo the link when get home to lappy. Or if you want a look see check out the Loveday thread in 4x4 parks section

growler2058
23rd February 2012, 03:33 PM
G'day MR, living 2 hrs from Loveday we like growler get to frequent the park several times a year, facilities are about 5 mins from the river camp but when I say facilities they are adequate for bush camping but if I were to stay in a caravan park with the same facilities I would not be going back there so don't expect too much. Loveday is all about wheelin and the bush.Still a top place to visit. Here's a clip which can give you a bit of an idea of what Loveday is like.
http://Loveday 4x4 Adventure Park, Pt:1 [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtDgYZA-Emw Pt:2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svp90__M_OM Pt:3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBkr3K6GmFg Pt:4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKjako94X_4 This is the link to their website; http://www.loveday4x4adventures.com/

SOFT...........hahahahhaha

MudRunnerTD
23rd February 2012, 07:22 PM
Good on ya guys, Yeah Wild repost the link mate will b good to see.

That vid from Growlers was great but was kinda like a Drunken Stroll :1062:

:smileyvault-cute-bi

looks like a top spot guys, cant wait.

AB
23rd February 2012, 07:31 PM
Heres the vid of "our" site guys, excuse the slightly drunken rambling and maybe a F bomb ;-)
Left click on the image to play

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z428/GrowlersGQ/th_Forumcampsite.jpg (http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z428/GrowlersGQ/?action=view&current=Forumcampsite.mp4)

Can't wait!!!

Looks like a great spot mate, right on the river, away from everyone, big communal tree for shade....Loving it!

MudRunnerTD
23rd February 2012, 07:46 PM
Yep Looking awesome

belzi82
23rd February 2012, 08:02 PM
So can I bag the best spot???

AB
23rd February 2012, 08:02 PM
Speaking with Growlers today and knowing the extra vehicles coming along who have not put a poll we estimate we should have around 20 cars.

That's a good number of vehicles and the extra people should make it around 25-35 people.

AB
23rd February 2012, 08:09 PM
So can I bag the best spot???

Which one is the best spot though Belzi...lol

belzi82
23rd February 2012, 08:10 PM
Can't wait only 44 days - it is going to fly.

AB how long do you estimate it is going to take for you to get up there??

belzi82
23rd February 2012, 08:12 PM
Which one is the best spot though Belzi...lol

ummm good question, they all look good. I guess any spot is a good spot if it's with the nissanpatrol.com.au family

snicko
23rd February 2012, 08:24 PM
Its official. We cant make the meet up - BUGGER!!

Had problems at work which = NO GO ANYWHERE so I hope everyone has a great time.

I am so glad I made the effort to go to the Vic meetup. Its so good to meet like minded people.

belzi82
23rd February 2012, 08:30 PM
Its official. We cant make the meet up - BUGGER!!

Had problems at work which = NO GO ANYWHERE so I hope everyone has a great time.

I am so glad I made the effort to go to the Vic meetup. Its so good to meet like minded people.

That is really disappointing news, but I am sure that we will all meet again soon. Are there any great tracks up your way for a meet up??

growler2058
23rd February 2012, 08:35 PM

More like a stagger n stumble hahahahaaha

snicko
23rd February 2012, 08:38 PM
That is really disappointing news, but I am sure that we will all meet again soon. Are there any great tracks up your way for a meet up??

Thanks Bel. Our tracks are fairly tame compared to what we did at the Vic meet up and Snickoland is a LONG way to come.

belzi82
23rd February 2012, 08:44 PM
How far is Snickoland from Loveday??

snicko
23rd February 2012, 08:46 PM
How far is Snickoland from Loveday??

Not sure exactly but somewhere between 650 -700km

belzi82
23rd February 2012, 08:48 PM
Not sure exactly but somewhere between 650 -700km

Oh okay, maybe another time then! I was thinking a day trip from Loveday but that would be a no!

snicko
23rd February 2012, 08:51 PM
Oh okay, maybe another time then! I was thinking a day trip from Loveday but that would be a no!

You are a sweetie for thinking to come and visit. Thank you.

Hopefully we will get to another one one day. Something to look forward to.

belzi82
23rd February 2012, 08:57 PM
You are a sweetie for thinking to come and visit. Thank you.

Hopefully we will get to another one one day. Something to look forward to.

Yeah I def want to come to Snickoland!!

snicko
23rd February 2012, 09:01 PM
Yeah I def want to come to Snickoland!!

You will have to stay with us. We have plenty of room and could show you around.

belzi82
23rd February 2012, 09:05 PM
Great it is a deal. When we organise time off we will let you know. It will probably be towards the end of the year at this stage

snicko
23rd February 2012, 09:06 PM
Great it is a deal. When we organise time off we will let you know. It will probably be towards the end of the year at this stage

Excellent. Look forward to seeing you again.

belzi82
23rd February 2012, 09:08 PM
Excellent. Look forward to seeing you again.

me too and hopefully my other half will come this time.

snicko
23rd February 2012, 09:10 PM
me too and hopefully my other half will come this time.

If he doesn't then we can do girl stuff like work on our Trolls!! hahahahahahaha

AB
23rd February 2012, 09:19 PM
Can't wait only 44 days - it is going to fly.

AB how long do you estimate it is going to take for you to get up there??

I reckon 9 hours at a comfy take it easy drive Bel.

Leave home at 7am....Arrive at Mildura at 2pm, arrive at camp around 4pm.

AB
23rd February 2012, 09:20 PM
Shame Snicko, would have been nice to have you there mate!!!

MudRunnerTD
23rd February 2012, 09:34 PM
I have tonight posted a general email invite to my club (120 families) and put this up as a club trip. I may be one vehicle or 5, I'll let you know the response as it comes in.

wildgu6
23rd February 2012, 10:00 PM
SOFT...........hahahahhaha

if was a blokes weekend No dramas, but it aint.

wildgu6
23rd February 2012, 10:02 PM

All sorted MR, its actually lovedays promo vid, due to size its in 4 parts. enjoy

growler2058
16th March 2012, 08:50 PM
So how many vehicles do we think are coming.
Ive got me in Agatha plus one croooza to practice our recoveries on hahahahaha.

MudRunnerTD
16th March 2012, 09:02 PM
Well i have 2 other cars coming with me. A new member of my club has signed up and is coming in a 100series.

it looks like i have convinced Danny the Rogue Dung Beetle to come along with his family too. Should be a great time. Danny might be travelling in Simons GU cause his 80 is a Mongrel and wont run....hehehehehe

Gunna be a great trip

NissanGQ4.2
16th March 2012, 09:08 PM
Well i have 2 other cars coming with me. A new member of my club has signed up and is coming in a 100series.

it looks like i have convinced Danny the Rogue Dung Beetle to come along with his family too. Should be a great time. Danny might be travelling in Simons GU cause his 80 is a Mongrel and wont run....hehehehehe

Gunna be a great trip

Is this the reason for his absence on the forum??? Or did the stubby holder get some sweet revenge????

growler2058
16th March 2012, 09:09 PM
Beauty more the merrier. ill contact Tony (Loveday) in the next coupla days to tune him in with numbers

growler2058
16th March 2012, 09:10 PM
Oh Oh Oh is dung beetle bringing the hostage?? ;-)

MudRunnerTD
16th March 2012, 09:20 PM

i bloody hope so!! i need something to keep me stubbies cold damn it!

AB
16th March 2012, 09:36 PM
Thats a good turn out guys and great news that Danny is also coming MR!!!!

I should have one maybe two more cars coming too so it looks like we are aiming for 21 cars so far.

Going to be a great trip, this has been prolonged way too long!!!!

Maxhead
16th March 2012, 09:43 PM
Sounds like a great trip, I will be coming with me, myself and I...LOLOL

AB
16th March 2012, 09:53 PM
Sounds like a great trip, I will be coming with me, myself and I...LOLOL

yep, same as me mate...Ive also got an exhaust jack giveaway surprise...lol....WINK WINK.

Maxhead
16th March 2012, 09:58 PM
yep, same as me mate...Ive also got an exhaust jack giveaway surprise...lol....WINK WINK.

Cool, How much are the tickets for the raffle...LOLOL. And when I win it at least I'll learn how to use it with all the gurus around :) LMAO

AB
16th March 2012, 10:10 PM
Cool, How much are the tickets for the raffle...LOLOL. And when I win it at least I'll learn how to use it with all the gurus around :) LMAO

It's in the Patrol mate....I won't forget it!!!!!!!

growler2058
16th March 2012, 10:11 PM
Beauty can't wait got most of me gear in agatha already!!

Ben-e-boy
17th March 2012, 07:18 PM

I have a sneaking suspicion that you may be slightly excited

MudRunnerTD
17th March 2012, 07:25 PM

I have a sneaking suspicion that you may be slightly excited

lmao,

Bet he gets there late ;)

growler2058
17th March 2012, 08:32 PM
Actually I think I've negotiated with wife successfully to get there thursday night around 8pm woooo hooooooo I love day hahahahahaha

belzi82
17th March 2012, 09:18 PM
Rob and I have decided that we will leave Thursday after work and stay somewhere over night and the continue on Friday, so we should be there early afternoon good Friday!

DX grunt
17th March 2012, 10:25 PM
I gotta ask this question..................................Are there ANY West Aussies going?

Rossco

Maxhead
17th March 2012, 10:30 PM
I gotta ask this question..................................Are there ANY West Aussies going?

Rossco

have to ask another question, why would someone organise a meetup and not show up?

oh yeah....

Kris

DX grunt
17th March 2012, 10:33 PM
have to ask another question, why would someone organise a meetup and not show up?

oh yeah....

Kris

Sore point, Kris. lolol.

One day, bro. One day.

Maxhead
17th March 2012, 10:36 PM
One day, bro. One day.

Mate! there are may days coming!...Lets not wait for the THE DAY!!!!!

One day what?

AB
17th March 2012, 10:36 PM
No westerners Rossco...They all pulled out...LMAO

growler2058
18th March 2012, 09:17 PM
Well ive upset the wife again, last mishap was the oil v lawn eff up. Now ive been making some chilli powder to spicen up a few Loveday meetup meals. Ive gone the milder Chocolate Habenero (around 400,000 schoville points). i was drying them in the oven (picked fresh off the bush today) and it was taking a lot longer than i thought, and subsequently there was an aroma of hot chilli in the air. Not tooo bad a few sneezes but nothing real bad. Then it went bad. I put em in wifes vitamizer and hit speed 3 they were a bit warm and not 100% dry but close, well when i took the lid off it was like a pepper spray bomb gone off in the kitchen the vapour of fire struck me first nearly knocked me over far out my throat and nose will never be the same they just instantly closed up then the burn started hahahhahaha my entire face is tingling and feeling like sun burn and the kitchen is off limits till the military get here with a decontamination kit! Oh well im always in the poop its just the depth that varies. (even my eyebrows are burning hahahahahahahhaa)

Clunk
18th March 2012, 09:29 PM
No westerners Rossco...They all pulled out...LMAO

Hey I never pulled out ..........but saying that, never comitted myself any way........... Slight lack of funds, not enough leave and a baby on the way, oh and the rig is definitely not ready for that sort of journey. But it will happen one day.... Maybe when I'm old n grey and the kids have moved on, or when I've sold the kids inheritance lmfao

AB
18th March 2012, 09:50 PM
No stress Clunk, I was just stirring up the old Rossco...lol

And Growlers, you know where to stick those chillis mate...LMAO

Clunk
18th March 2012, 09:52 PM
No stress Clunk, I was just stirring up the old Rossco...lol

And Growlers, you know where to stick those chillis mate...LMAO

Hopefully somewhere they don't burn lol

djc123
19th March 2012, 12:40 PM

What's that? How many Toyota stubby holders do you want me to bring?

Sir Roofy
19th March 2012, 01:04 PM

as many as you like be great fire starters

:devilred:

AB
19th March 2012, 01:07 PM

So what will you be driving Danny???...lol

djc123
19th March 2012, 01:32 PM
So what will you be driving Danny???...lol

I'm trying to see if anyone has a Lada Niva I can borrow ... now that would be an adventure!

MudRunnerTD
19th March 2012, 01:42 PM
I'm trying to see if anyone has a Lada Niva I can borrow ... now that would be an adventure!

Sh1t Bag. You Know you want to Drive the GU. YOU LOVE IT

MudRunnerTD
19th March 2012, 01:49 PM
Speaking of Stubbies, nothing else is packed but i picked up my box of Carlton Stubbies this morning at the new "special" price which is the same price it alway was before CUB decided to increase it by 25% on Australia Day.....*%^$&&%**$ Grrrrrr.

Well I'm set! Beer tastes better in Glass ;)

belzi82
19th March 2012, 02:02 PM
Speaking of Stubbies, nothing else is packed but i picked up my box of Carlton Stubbies this morning at the new "special" price which is the same price it alway was before CUB decided to increase it by 25% on Australia Day.....*%^$&&%**$ Grrrrrr.

Well I'm set! Beer tastes better in Glass ;)

So you have bought enough for all of us then??????

Bob
19th March 2012, 03:55 PM
According to my Calculations the Countdown Clock is out by 2 Days and 1 Hour.
My Countdown Clock shows 17 Days 8 Hours and 35 Minutes at 3.25 pm

All this does is Prove that I have too much time on my hands at the Moment RAFLMAO

AB
19th March 2012, 04:03 PM
According to my Calculations the Countdown Clock is out by 2 Days and 1 Hour.
My Countdown Clock shows 17 Days 8 Hours and 35 Minutes at 3.25 pm

All this does is Prove that I have too much time on my hands at the Moment RAFLMAO

I know, after all this time it's out by 2 days...lol

But it will go off on the Friday and a lot of people are turning up on the Friday technically it is correct for some people...LMAO

Sir Roofy
19th March 2012, 04:11 PM
Ok loveday is bearing down on us fast now

apart from jane and bel how many other ladys are
venturing out to love day ??

AB
19th March 2012, 09:37 PM
Ok loveday is bearing down on us fast now

apart from jane and bel how many other ladys are
venturing out to love day ??

I think MR is bring his MRS...lol

Also folks I am booking in a group cook up Saturday night so please cross off any food for Saturday night!

We'll go to the shops and pick up some roast pork/beef/lamb and veg.

I have a large camp oven (yes Roofy I bloody cleaned it...lol...Took about 2 hours but It's good to go now and already tested it out).

Would need another 2 or 3 ovens though so please bring yours if you have one and we'll do a forum cook up FEAST!!!!!!!!

Timbo
19th March 2012, 10:04 PM
Oven #1 - Seafood
Oven #2 [through to] #10 - Meat

I like these odds.

Maxhead
20th March 2012, 05:42 AM
I think MR is bring his MRS...lol

Also folks I am booking in a group cook up Saturday night so please cross off any food for Saturday night!

I have a large camp oven (yes Roofy I bloody cleaned it...lol...Took about 2 hours but It's good to go now and already tested it out).

Would need another 2 or 3 ovens though so please bring yours if you have one and we'll do a forum cook up FEAST!!!!!!!!

Mate, that sound like the plan , let us know what we owe ya....I have a couple of young roosters we can cook up...LOLOLL just don't tell the missus..HAHAH Hmmm

AB
20th March 2012, 09:21 AM
Mate, that sound like the plan , let us know what we owe ya....I have a couple of young roosters we can cook up...LOLOLL just don't tell the missus..HAHAH Hmmm

I haven't bought them yet mate, I won't be able to fit it all in the Weaco....Need room for more important things...lol...We'll just go into town on the Saturday and stock up!!!

Sir Roofy
20th March 2012, 09:29 AM
i think mr is bring his mrs...lol

also folks i am booking in a group cook up saturday night so please cross off any food for saturday night!

I have a large camp oven (yes roofy i bloody cleaned it...lol...took about 2 hours but it's good to go now and already tested it out).

Would need another 2 or 3 ovens though so please bring yours if you have one and we'll do a forum cook up feast!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmm ok we,l bring ours as well

Maxhead
20th March 2012, 09:42 AM
I haven't bought them yet mate, I won't be able to fit it all in the Weaco....Need room for more important things...lol...We'll just go into town on the Saturday and stock up!!!

Sounds like the plan mate. What is the closest town/shops around there, anyone know?

AB
20th March 2012, 09:51 AM
Sounds like the plan mate. What is the closest town/shops around there, anyone know?

Yeah I think It's about 10 minutes from Loveday. Growlers will see this soon and hopefully confirm.

growler2058
20th March 2012, 12:03 PM
10-12.5minutes:-) to Barmera which is fully equipped although the bakery is usually closed at times you'd think there would be a booming trade
Towns got it all Pub super market accommodation fuel etc etc

rusty_nail
20th March 2012, 12:22 PM
i am so dissapointed, my work is transferring me to denilliquin and i will be having to moving over that easter weekend. i was really looking forward to the meetup hey its a shame i cant come along now guys =(

AB
20th March 2012, 12:30 PM
i am so dissapointed, my work is transferring me to denilliquin and i will be having to moving over that easter weekend. i was really looking forward to the meetup hey its a shame i cant come along now guys =(

Shame mate, that's a disaster!!!

Good luck with the move though mate!

growler2058
20th March 2012, 12:51 PM
What a bumma!!!

rusty_nail
20th March 2012, 12:53 PM
yeah im spewing! oh well i guess ill have to put in extra effort to make the QLD meetup!!!

Sir Roofy
20th March 2012, 12:59 PM
i am so dissapointed, my work is transferring me to denilliquin and i will be having to moving over that easter weekend. I was really looking forward to the meetup hey its a shame i cant come along now guys =(

thats a pitty was looking forward to meeting you

Maxhead
20th March 2012, 07:50 PM
Anyone from NSW or anywhere want to meet up on the way to Mildura on the 4th 2pm. I'll be going through Yass, Wagga, Narrandera,Hay then onto Mildura

AB
20th March 2012, 08:11 PM
Anyone from NSW or anywhere want to meet up on the way to Mildura on the 4th 2pm. I'll be going through Yass, Wagga, Narrandera,Hay then onto Mildura

You might be on your own mate from that side....Fletcha would be your closest I think.

Maxhead
20th March 2012, 08:18 PM
You might be on your own mate from that side....Fletcha would be your closest I think.

Yep, I'd say so mate. Ohh well see you there .
Hey Fletch , you going through Echuca to Mildura or up to Hay then theough?

Maxhead
20th March 2012, 08:28 PM

Just thinking back a bit...was Plassy ganna bring his spit?????

If so, can someone a bit closer organise a small pig or lamb????? I 'm more then happy to pay for it if it's reasonable price

EDIT: I'll PM Plassy

growler2058
20th March 2012, 08:31 PM
Just thinking back a bit...was Plassy ganna bring his spit?????

If so, can someone a bit closer organise a small pig or lamb????? I 'm more then happy to pay for it if it's reasonable price

EDIT: I'll PM Plassy

Im under the pump at the moment but ill try ring Tony (loveday) see if he knows a farmer down that way

MudRunnerTD
20th March 2012, 08:34 PM
Any News on our Super Mod?? i have sent him a TXT message and not had a reply, i know he's busy in love but it would be real good to see him there and finally meet him.

PAUL!!!!!!!! Get your Arse outta there and get to Loveday fella!

MudRunnerTD
20th March 2012, 08:35 PM
Note also that the New member from my club Ron Andrews has signed up to the forum and will be heading over with me on Good Friday. He has signed up but not done ay posts but make him feel welcome Nissanpatrol.com.au style folks

Maxhead
20th March 2012, 08:40 PM
Note also that the New member from my club Ron Andrews has signed up to the forum and will be heading over with me on Good Friday. He has signed up but not done ay posts but make him feel welcome Nissanpatrol.com.au style folks

As anyone knows, this forum welcomes everyone. Bring all the good fellows alond Darren

belzi82
20th March 2012, 08:44 PM
I am bringing my camp oven, it is a small one

belzi82
20th March 2012, 08:47 PM

The more the merrier!!

Sir Roofy
20th March 2012, 09:00 PM
note also that the new member from my club ron andrews has signed up to the forum and will be heading over with me on good friday. He has signed up but not done ay posts but make him feel welcome nissanpatrol.com.au style folks

welcome aboard ron enjoy your stay

AB
20th March 2012, 09:01 PM
I just spoke to Rohan earlier...He is bringing his spit and it can hold two decent roasts.

I'm thinking we could maybe use that for pork to get the nice crackling going and use the ovens for lamb/beef.

I spoke to Pauly a couple of weeks ago and he is just crazy busy at the moment unfortunately. I don't think he'll be coming to Loveday Dazz!

Good news on your mate coming though, It's getting close now so get organised everyone!

My car is pulled apart at the moment and cr@p everywhere...lol...Getting spotties hooked up, rear light hooked up, new thermostat and general maintenance....

growler2058
20th March 2012, 09:04 PM
I just spoke to Rohan earlier...He is bringing his spit and it can hold two decent roasts.

I'm thinking we could maybe use that for pork to get the nice crackling going and use the ovens for lamb/beef.

I spoke to Pauly a couple of weeks ago and he is just crazy busy at the moment unfortunately. I don't think he'll be coming to Loveday Dazz!

Good news on your mate coming though, It's getting close now so get organised everyone!

My car is pulled apart at the moment and cr@p everywhere...lol...Getting spotties hooked up, rear light hooked up, new thermostat and general maintenance....

All my camping gear is still onboard from last time as is the mud in the back (very slack) Gotta fix the horn and a slight leak in an exhaust pipe gasket needs lookin at. Gunna drive her to work the next coupla days an listen for anythung else

rusty_nail
20th March 2012, 09:55 PM

just a thought nisspat, but wouldnt it be better for you to go the burley griffin way? it will save you about half an hour, you get to griffith, then head south to the sturt hwy from there? or even this way: http://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr=Canberra,+Australian+Capital+Territory&daddr=-34.64352,148.0272479+to:Hay,+NSW&hl=en&sll=-27.331076,153.061047&sspn=1.044295,1.234589&geocode=FbCj5f0d7IXjCCkhkFywaU0WazFgVmmnbuoABQ%3BF cBh7_0db7fSCCnFxk54DcgZazFxHa1ytAkGEw%3BFf9t8f0dLi OiCCkR7xklyX7gajHgJESQtAkGBQ&oq=hay,+nsw&t=h&mra=ls&z=8&via=1

Maxhead
21st March 2012, 07:41 AM
just a thought nisspat, but wouldnt it be better for you to go the burley griffin way? it will save you about half an hour, you get to griffith, then head south to the sturt hwy from there? or even this way: http://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr=Canberra,+Australian+Capital+Territory&daddr=-34.64352,148.0272479+to:Hay,+NSW&hl=en&sll=-27.331076,153.061047&sspn=1.044295,1.234589&geocode=FbCj5f0d7IXjCCkhkFywaU0WazFgVmmnbuoABQ%3BF cBh7_0db7fSCCnFxk54DcgZazFxHa1ytAkGEw%3BFf9t8f0dLi OiCCkR7xklyX7gajHgJESQtAkGBQ&oq=hay,+nsw&t=h&mra=ls&z=8&via=1

Yep, looks like the plan then!!!. Thanks for that

MudRunnerTD
21st March 2012, 08:03 PM
less than two weeks to go!!!

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:: drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Bump ;)

Sir Roofy
21st March 2012, 08:07 PM
less than two weeks to go!!!

holy crap batman!!

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:: drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Bump ;)

12months in the making now a matter of days hours minutes to go yippee

growler2058
21st March 2012, 08:09 PM
usually drive a vy commonhore to work very low hard suspension took Agatha today soft and smooth had a grin from ear to ear lookin in the rear view mirror at me swag and lookin down at the traffic instead of up at everything and knowin the meetups just round the corner woo hoooo

AB
21st March 2012, 08:46 PM
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawd rop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:: jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

UH OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Better get my beast put back together again this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!...:drunk:

AB
21st March 2012, 09:01 PM
A picture is worth a thousand words apparently...lol

This will be your best friend for Easter...LMAO

Maxhead
26th March 2012, 09:11 AM
Is there phone/data service at the park? I'm with %%^$#^ Optus so probably not...LOLOLO

rusty_nail
26th March 2012, 09:15 AM
Yep, looks like the plan then!!!. Thanks for that

one other thing mate, and for anyone else coming that way, check the live traffic RTA website before making any any decisions on which roads to take. alotta roads out my way are closed and underwater atm. i know for a fact that on saturday the sturt hwy between narrandera and darlington point was closed. all the more reason to head down the burley griffin way. oh and make sure you take some snaps at darlington point, the whole east side of the town is pretty much underwater atm, its pretty amazing!!!

livetraffic.rta.nsw.gov.au/desktop.html

there is the link

AB
26th March 2012, 09:34 AM
Is there phone/data service at the park? I'm with %%^$#^ Optus so probably not...LOLOLO

Apparently you can get some service in some parts of the park but yeah not sure on Optus mate...

Sir Roofy
26th March 2012, 10:09 AM
if all goes well we,l catch you in mildura wed the fourth happy birthday in advance andy

AB
26th March 2012, 10:16 AM
if all goes well we,l catch you in mildura wed the fourth happy birthday in advance andy

Thanks mate, as usual spending my birthday away from the family...lol....Always happens and the misses is not a happy camper as this is the 3rd birthday in a row!!!

Maxhead
26th March 2012, 10:25 AM
one other thing mate, and for anyone else coming that way, check the live traffic RTA website before making any any decisions on which roads to take. alotta roads out my way are closed and underwater atm. i know for a fact that on saturday the sturt hwy between narrandera and darlington point was closed. all the more reason to head down the burley griffin way. oh and make sure you take some snaps at darlington point, the whole east side of the town is pretty much underwater atm, its pretty amazing!!!

livetraffic.rta.nsw.gov.au/desktop.html

there is the link

Yeah, I was aware but hoping it subsides by then but keeping an eye on the RTA site...thanks mate

MudRunnerTD
26th March 2012, 10:29 AM
Danny has been speaking with the owner of Loveday who is at the Brisbane 4x4 show and then to his son who is onsite in Loveday, They are on Flood alert and there is a possibility that our proposed Campsite may be altered if the flood arrives as planned. Watch this space. Danny will post here when more is known.

Rest assured though we will be accommodated and our meetup will go ahead.

Maxhead
26th March 2012, 10:40 AM
Apparently you can get some service in some parts of the park but yeah not sure on Optus mate...

Thanks mate, I stuffed up and my ebay sales are finishing on the 4th so need internet access for a few minutes one of those days. I'll just go into town to sort it out...all good.

AB
26th March 2012, 10:46 AM
Thanks MR. Nothing is stopping us from going there....I'll drive through a blizzard for this trip....Can't wait!!!

Will keep a look out for Danny's post for sure!!!

belzi82
28th March 2012, 10:18 PM
I was just wandering if anyone is taking up shelter (gazebo) in case it rains??? If not, I am happy to take mine

Maxhead
29th March 2012, 06:33 AM
I was just wandering if anyone is taking up shelter (gazebo) in case it rains??? If not, I am happy to take mine

I wasn't planning on any shelter but the drizabone is coming. It's not going to rain, it's not going to rain, it's not going to rain,.......LOLOLOLOL

growler2058
29th March 2012, 06:44 AM
Bring on the MUD!!!!

Tappin N Crappin