PDA

View Full Version : Runt from Tassie!

Runt
7th June 2010, 09:06 PM
Well i saw the members stats on the home page and saw that good ol isolated Tassie was "dead as a doornail" and thought i'd sign up to show my support for the little guys..:p

My name is Ben AKA Runt from Devonport in Tasmania.

I own a stock GQ which I just purchased late last year.

I'm new to 4x4 scene and following the family tradition of travelling, 4wding and thought it was time to get into the scene.

Look forward to meeting the forum members, I've read through a lot of your posts and looks like a good place to learn.

Seeyas!

RUNT

DX grunt
7th June 2010, 09:46 PM
G'day RUNT

Welcome to you, your family and your GQ. Mine's a stocky too. Always get hassled about my 'cheese cutters', but I love 'em.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

AB
7th June 2010, 10:00 PM
Welcome to the community Runt. Feel free to ask anything.

Nothing wrong with cheese cutters Ross, ive seen plenty of stock 4x4's get up amazing hills and ive seen the most modified vehicles get stuck on a speed hump.

There's one thing spending $$$ on 4x4's is having a knowledgable driver behind the wheel.

BLACK-GU
8th June 2010, 07:44 AM
Welcome Runt!

RustyNails
8th June 2010, 05:44 PM
Welcome aboard Runt
You must tell us how you got that handle.

Paul

Runt
8th June 2010, 07:55 PM
Well when i was a little tacker in local footy under 12's i was very small...aka Runt...haha

I was just really quick and only 4 foot nothing and i used to zip around the tall lanky rucks and wing players and snatch the footy everytime.

Now I'm 32, 6 foot wide and still called Runt..haha

It's funny how names stick, I don't mind though.

So i showed you mine, now you show me yours....Rustynails? :)

AB
8th June 2010, 09:12 PM
Welcome to the community Runt.

I was always the lanky guy you probably ran rings around back then...haha

Feel free to ask anything Ben.

RustyNails
8th June 2010, 09:32 PM
Well when i was a little tacker in local footy under 12's i was very small...aka Runt...haha

So i showed you mine, now you show me yours....Rustynails? :)

Nothing too exicting.
The Nails is a shortened version of my surname and was my nickname for a long time.
When my wife was pregnant and we were thinking of names I cheekily suggested Rusty.
It backfired and instead of getting a laugh I got a new nickname, Rusty Nails, or usually just Rusty.

Paul

Woof
9th June 2010, 05:52 PM
Welcome Ben, always good to see someone from Tassie here.

Runt
9th June 2010, 07:30 PM
Thank you Dogman, We are few and far between down here. I wish my friends were into 4wding but they are useless as you know what on who knows bulls. :)

Finly Owner
24th August 2010, 12:10 AM
Tim has just popped in to say Hi to Ben(Runt)