PDA

View Full Version : Vic meet up report - 3rd Jan 2012 - Kinglake and Rocky Track side "B"

patch697
5th January 2012, 04:45 PM
Go the GUs

Go the GU's..... GO THE GU'S.........

Mate..... Let me tell you first hand..... You couldn't have stopped Plassy or he's TD42t tuff GU with a D9.

Bloody outstanding wheel man & a very mighty GU....... The combination left me gob smacked.

Clunk
5th January 2012, 05:10 PM
Go the GU's..... GO THE GU'S.........

Mate..... Let me tell you first hand..... You couldn't have stopped Plassy or he's TD42t tuff GU with a D9.

Bloody outstanding wheel man & a very mighty GU....... The combination left me gob smacked.

Sounds like you're turning mate!!!!!!!! lol

patch697
5th January 2012, 05:15 PM
Sounds like you're turning mate!!!!!!!! lol

The term would be TURNED mate....... TURNED

Clunk
5th January 2012, 05:17 PM

right thats it, some one stop Patch from going to meets where there's gonna be GU's involved!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

patch697
5th January 2012, 05:17 PM
Aww shucks!! This was me up Rocky Tk: :driving2:

LOL!

& this was me riding shotgun :jawdrop::thumbup:

Clunk
5th January 2012, 05:18 PM
Aww shucks!! This was me up Rocky Tk: :driving2:

LOL!

point and hope for the best hey Plassy!!!!! hahahahahaha

patch697
5th January 2012, 05:24 PM
Anyone got a spare 25g's you could give me????

I have just found the humble beginnings of my new Rig...

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?7898-FS-1999-GU-NISSAN-ST-Wagon-4.2TD-5spd

Clunk
5th January 2012, 05:27 PM
Anyone got a spare 25g's you could give me????

I have just found the humble beginnings of my new Rig...

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?7898-FS-1999-GU-NISSAN-ST-Wagon-4.2TD-5spd

too late mate, it's sold !!!!!!!! lol
and besides, I'm saving for my very own!!!!!!! hahahahaha

AB
7th January 2012, 10:36 AM

Respect has dropped a notch now you trader...LMAO

patch697
7th January 2012, 10:44 AM

Well you have Plassy to thank for that..................... hahahahahahahahahah

Maxhead
7th January 2012, 10:57 AM

It won't be long Andy, it won't be long......LOLOLOLO
Half of yours is already a U...hahahahah

Sir Roofy
7th January 2012, 12:22 PM

THATS TRUE AND NOW SCOTTY HAS STARTED AS WELL,PUT UP YOUR HAND
IF YOUR RUNNING GU PARTS IN YOUR GQs ??

belzi82
7th January 2012, 01:24 PM

good one roofy!!!! what would most of the GQ's be like without their GU part's???????
s

growler2058
7th January 2012, 02:26 PM
Aint no goo goo i mean gu gu parts in agatha hahahahahhahahahahaha

patch697
7th January 2012, 02:37 PM

He can Bag away at the GU's Kris but truth be known he really likes them as well, at least thats what he told me........................lol

patch697
7th January 2012, 02:52 PM

Unfortunately for Bigus these no denying this one cos Roofy's got the pics to prove it however, lets not forget that any part in a GU thats a better replacement part for a GQ was born from a GQ in the first place so while all you GU owners are content to bag the Q's, have some respect for your GU's humble beginnings.

Go the mighty Q's

P.s. No GU parts in my Mav but truth be told I'd love a GU dash..... Oh & there seats are very comfy as well.............lol

AB
7th January 2012, 03:35 PM
I'll say this once and once only. I do like the gu's and one day I'll get one when money prevails.

I want exactly what plassys running.

patch697
7th January 2012, 03:41 PM
I'll say this once and once only. I do like the gu's and one day I'll get one when money prevails.

Yeah.......... Me too..............hahahahahahahahaha

Clunk
7th January 2012, 04:35 PM

Yeah.......... Me too..............hahahahahahahahaha

I'd have one too but only 4.2 TD or maybe a 4.5 or 4.8 if I can't the funds for a 4.2TD, they sure are damn expensive hey!!!!!????? lol, forget the mamby pamby 2.8's and 3ltrs, they're for girls!!!!!! .................. ooooooh I'm gonna get a roasting for that one hahahahahaha

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/nissan-patrol-2004-11767513?cr=13&distance=25&vertical=Car&eapi=2&sort=default&VNAV=A&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294963846
http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/nissan-patrol-2002-11436354?cr=23&eapi=2&Page=2&Range=Price:Min,Max~1&silo=Stock&sort=~Price&VNAV=A&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294963846% 204294963358%20904%20937%20245&vertical=Car&distance=25
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/nissan-patrol-2005-11704512?cr=37&distance=25&vertical=Car&eapi=2&Page=3&sort=~Price&VNAV=A&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294963846% 204294963358%20904%20937%20245&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,Max~1

wildgu6
7th January 2012, 05:01 PM
Adrian mate buddy pal, it's the cost of the 4.2td that turns us into girls mate....lol but remember we all start somewhere and I too have my eye on the D9. Where all envious of his rig and his boat, Plas mate all I can say it pays to be a bachelor mate, nice work.

Clunk
7th January 2012, 05:05 PM

Adrian mate buddy pal, it's the cost of the 4.2td that turns us into girls mate....lol but remember we all start somewhere and I too have my eye on the D9. Where all envious of his rig and his boat, Plas mate all I can say it pays to be a bachelor mate, nice work.

and here's our winner................. I did wonder how long it would take for someone to bite!!!!! hahahahahaha

all good mate............ I like all Patrols, whatever the breed.

patch697
7th January 2012, 05:08 PM
Mods, is there a way to save a post for future reference?? No particular reason for this question but one day I might find something I need to refer back to.

I could tell you but I would be shot so.......................... NO DEAL..............hahahahahahahahah

NissanGQ4.2
7th January 2012, 05:14 PM
Mods, is there a way to save a post for future reference?? No particular reason for this question but one day I might find something I need to refer back to.

Certainly is, but I am not a mod so I can't tell you.....

And could you please post all computer related questions in this thread please: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?7454-Ask-your-computer-questions-here

Cheers

Todd *LMAO*

Sir Roofy
7th January 2012, 06:21 PM
Patrols rule no matter what badge you are wearing there a tough rugged breed hail the mighty trols

Sir Roofy
7th January 2012, 06:27 PM
yeah mate sometimes it does pay. No diamonds, no flowers, no fashion shoes every fortnight, no school fees, no sports programs equals td42t! Does have its drawbacks though - single income mortgage repayments, gotta scrub the dunny, gotta do all the cooking and cleaning. So it all equals out in the long run.

you forgot the stress factor when you want or want to go somewhere in your case plass none

but if you had a good woman like mine stress factor none ========lol

patch697
7th January 2012, 06:34 PM
Patrols rule no matter what badge you are wearing there a tough rugged breed hail the mighty trols

Well that just got rid of all my puff & bluster right there..............hahahahahahahaha

I agree Roofy, if its a Trol then its a winner in my books.........lol

patch697
7th January 2012, 06:35 PM
Yeah mate sometimes it does pay. No diamonds, no flowers, no fashion shoes every fortnight, no school fees, no sports programs equals TD42T! Does have its drawbacks though - single income mortgage repayments, gotta scrub the dunny, gotta do all the cooking and cleaning. So it all equals out in the long run.

Been there, done that & believe me you got the better deal mate.................hahahahahahahahahahahaha

patch697
7th January 2012, 06:38 PM
Not turning into a scaredy cat are ya? Damn admin all sticking together..........one day there's gonna be a mutiny!!!! hahahaha

You planning a take over bid there Plassy????.............................. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I know what you want.... You want me to walk the plank don't ya, ya scurby barnacle.....................LmFAO

patch697
7th January 2012, 06:52 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!

Arrrr give 'im a dip 'n th' drink!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/01/5.jpg

what a lame Pirate he'd be.... Not even an eye patch........Girl.......................hahahahaha hahahahaha

belzi82
7th January 2012, 07:07 PM
Yeah mate sometimes it does pay. No diamonds, no flowers, no fashion shoes every fortnight, no school fees, no sports programs equals TD42T! Does have its drawbacks though - single income mortgage repayments, gotta scrub the dunny, gotta do all the cooking and cleaning. So it all equals out in the long run.

mmm in my house hold that is expected of the male, scrub the toilet, meal on table when I get home from work!!!! Lol................(seriously I don't demand this it is just how it worked out and don't get me wrong IAM LOVING IT)

belzi82
7th January 2012, 07:10 PM
Not turning into a scaredy cat are ya? Damn admin all sticking together..........one day there's gonna be a mutiny!!!! hahahaha

I am in.....................

AB
7th January 2012, 09:10 PM

Jeesh, I must have made a mistake... I do all that and still have a family...oh how I envy you Plassy...LMAO

AB
7th January 2012, 09:24 PM
Yeah but you're better looking than me. There's your advantage mate.

Arn't you the se$xiest guy in all of Wimmera...LMAO

patch697
7th January 2012, 09:35 PM
Sadly you're getting me mixed up with Paul. And if that's true, I don't wanna see the other guys out in the Wimmera!!!!

Well cheers for the back up Plassy... & heres me telling everyone what a top bloke you are........hahahahahahahaha

& its now Mr patch to you..... Call me bloody sadly...........hahahahahaha

patch697
7th January 2012, 09:50 PM
Oh Mr Patch, youre a top bloke dont get me wrong.........it's just that..........err........youre not the prettiest bloke getting around!

In a good way of course!!! Hahahaha

Shut your mouth sir before the damage can not be reversed.......... I am to so.........................hahahahahahahahahahaha

belzi82
8th January 2012, 11:23 AM
Oh Mr Patch, youre a top bloke dont get me wrong.........it's just that..........err........youre not the prettiest bloke getting around!

In a good way of course!!! Hahahaha

Plas = Patch has a theme song that I am sure he sings everyday. LMFAO - Sexy and I know it

patch697
8th January 2012, 11:31 AM
Plas = Patch has a theme song that I am sure he sings everyday. LMFAO - Sexy and I know it

Listen you...... Im a dirty smelly old spanner monkey & not even a very pretty one at that, so If I gotta sing to myself to feel important in a day then I will........

Nice guess BTW.... How did you do that???..................................LMFAO

belzi82
8th January 2012, 11:37 AM
Listen you...... Im a dirty smelly old spanner monkey & not even a very pretty one at that, so If I gotta sing to myself to feel important in a day then I will........

Nice guess BTW.... How did you do that???..................................LMFAO

How did I guess???
...................LMFAO you are always staying LMFAO so just pieced the puzzle together and realised they must be your favourite band

patch697
8th January 2012, 11:38 AM
How did I guess??? you are always staying LMFAO so just pieced the puzzle together and realised they must be your favourite band

No.... Just my fave song............hahahahaha

belzi82
8th January 2012, 11:41 AM
No.... Just my fave song............hahahahaha

So do you have a web cam?? so you can film your moves and we can watch on Youtube????

patch697
8th January 2012, 11:45 AM
So do you have a web cam?? so you can film your moves and we can watch on Youtube????

To late mate I've already posted myself on Youtube..........hahahahahahaha

belzi82
8th January 2012, 11:47 AM
To late mate I've already posted myself on Youtube..........hahahahahahaha

oh was that you in "Santa and I know it"

patch697
8th January 2012, 11:49 AM
oh was that you in "Santa and I know it"

Nah..... Right sized gut, just a bastard ugly head on that bloke....

Im far better looking then that...........hahahahahahahahahahaha

belzi82
8th January 2012, 11:51 AM
Nah..... Right sized gut, just a bastard ugly head on that bloke....

Im far better looking then that...........hahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah and more santa looking!! just bleached your beard and you are nearly there

patch697
8th January 2012, 11:53 AM
Yeah and more santa looking!! just bleached your beard and you are nearly there

Give it a few more years & it will do it itself..... Its already started doing it now..................hahahahahaha

belzi82
8th January 2012, 11:56 AM
Give it a few more years & it will do it itself..... Its already started doing it now..................hahahahahaha

Don't get too drunk at the next meet up or up may wake up with a bleached beard!!! mmmmmmmm what else could we do???

patch697
8th January 2012, 12:01 PM
Don't get too drunk at the next meet up or up may wake up with a bleached beard!!! mmmmmmmm what else could we do???

Noted... I will take that under advisement........lol

Woof
8th January 2012, 09:18 PM
It is so good to see that the "NO HIJACKING RULE" is alive and well.............................................. .................................................. on another forum....hahahahahaha
You lot are unbelievable..........from a Trip Report with photos and videos to discussing whether Pauly looks like Santa ????????????????????????????????????

if I was not laughing so much I would whack an INFRACTION on the lot of you....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Timbo
9th January 2012, 11:38 AM
Yeah, where's all the vids?

AB
9th January 2012, 12:01 PM
Ok, added all of the videos from my friends Iphone and can be found here --> http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?7993-Vic-meet-up-report-3rd-Jan-2012-Kinglake-and-Rocky-Track&p=178121#post178121

Unfortunately he recorded everything in portrait mode so the videos arn't the best.

Could this thread perhaps be cleaned up? I am one of the worst hijackers I fully admit it, but this one has got out of control. Can we take the general banter out and clean up back to the vids/pics/reports?

I agree Plassy, this has turned into a dogs brekky. Whichever moderator was the worst culprit can clean this up...LMAO

patch697
9th January 2012, 12:27 PM
Edit: This was originally the first post to this thread & im not sure how it ended up here but hay, here we are.....lol

It seams we, "& I mean we here" got a bit carried away with our banter on the Vic trip report but hay, who could blame us right, it was a top few days after all....lol

Anyways here is the banter all in one thread which I've dubbed side "B"...... Enjoy.

P.s. Will this Do Plassy & AB???..... Are we all happy now???....... Sooks................hahahahahaha

AB
9th January 2012, 12:49 PM
haha, nicely done mate....Just like a cassette tape...Side B is the woffel they throw in to fill up a tape...LMAO

patch697
9th January 2012, 12:50 PM
haha, nicely done mate....Just like a cassette tape...Side B is the woffel they throw in to fill up a tape...LMAO

hahahaha......... Rather fitting wasn't it..........hahahahaha

belzi82
9th January 2012, 10:17 PM
hahahahahha you're funny Patch. Just read back what a great laugh