PDA

View Full Version : Need a manual for my 1998 Gu Patrol.

CrazyDave
20th May 2010, 02:10 PM
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows where i can download the manual for my 1998 GU Nissan Patrol.

My one has seen better days and it pretty much ready for the fire.

Cheers All!

CD

AB
20th May 2010, 02:14 PM
Hi CrazyDave,

For those needing the GU Nissan Patrol manual you can download 1998 Nissan Patrol Manual below

Enjoy!

Mark
20th May 2010, 02:20 PM
Awesome, my one's looking pretty shabby too!

Timbo
21st May 2010, 09:09 AM
I picked this up as well! :D I had it from some other site but lost it ages ago. Glad it's here.

stevec
25th June 2010, 04:04 PM
does this one cover the tb45.
most of the downloads i've seen don't

CrazyDave
25th June 2010, 04:12 PM
Yeah I memba seeing some engine specs for the tb45 in there i think...The files not too big so have a look anyway mate.

davealeno
13th September 2010, 09:58 PM
first time ever touched the computer and found this,brilliant

mcaraway
5th March 2011, 11:13 PM
Seems I've lost power to my power steering, alternator, and water pump. I think I've discovered it to be the main pulley attached to the crankshaft. It's loose and woobly and I can move the nut a bit. Can anyone help?.

YNOT
5th March 2011, 11:23 PM
Welcome to the forum, It's always nice to post an introduction before asking questions.

What engine do you have? Going from your description my money's on it being a 2.8 turbo diesel!

Tony

mcaraway
5th March 2011, 11:39 PM
Sorry, I'm a beginner.
I'm Mark from Qld. I was towing a small caravan when it happened. Yes you're right 2.8 turbo diesel. I'm hoping by removing the radiator shroud I can gain better access to the bolt that's loose. If you have any tips it would be much appreciated as this vehicle is my baby and also my only means to get to work..

YNOT
6th March 2011, 01:04 AM
I hope for your sake it is just a loose crank bolt and not something more serious. Check this thread; http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?965-advice-on-a-poorly-Patrol&highlight=crankshaft

Tony

Radmobile
1st January 2012, 02:15 PM
Hey how do u get this manual? All that happens is it opens up a PDF with a link. Does this not work anymore?

Cheers.!

growler2058
1st January 2012, 02:18 PM
Hey how do u get this manual? All that happens is it opens up a PDF with a link. Does this not work anymore?

Cheers.!

Mine saved in my documents or downloads no worries

growler2058
1st January 2012, 02:19 PM
Oh yeah and have you confirmed your email details with admin

NissanGQ4.2
1st January 2012, 04:16 PM

Cheers.!

The link is dead, I have notified Admin and mods, it will be looked into asap

Cheers

Todd

NissanGQ4.2
1st January 2012, 04:20 PM
Mine saved in my documents or downloads no worries

did the just save the pdf that links 2 the manual or did you manage 2 save the manual Andrew? I just download the pdf and opened it 2 download the manual, but it was a dead link?

patch697
1st January 2012, 04:32 PM
Sorry ppl this link is now null & void as it was one from our old host site.

If your looking for the currant link look in here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?54-Nissan-Patrol-Manuals

Please keep in mind our 25 post rule still applies here.

Thanks for the heads up Todd.

This thread will new be closed.