PDA

View Full Version : SE qld trip for tomorrow 28/12

macca86
27th December 2011, 03:32 PM
Hi guys I'm back in brisbane and would love to get out and about tomorrow. Open to suggestions as to where to go as it depends on weather and everyone holiday/family commitments. make a suggestion and by 10pm I'll post the plan and meet up areas. travel in convoy or meeting point what ever is easy for everyone

Ben-e-boy
27th December 2011, 06:07 PM
sorry mate I'm out I'm on the south coast of NSW atm I fly into brissy tomorrow

Bigrig
27th December 2011, 07:44 PM
Yep - shame to miss you mate, but still in sydney!

Have a safe trip either way!!

macca86
27th December 2011, 08:07 PM
looks like I'm off to the shooting range with the old man then about lunch time 4wding at either ripley or scenic rim the little bit of rain should make things exciting

Silver
27th December 2011, 11:05 PM
looks like I'm off to the shooting range with the old man then about lunch time 4wding at either ripley or scenic rim the little bit of rain should make things exciting

Now that sounds like a day! Unfortunately I have retail plans with loverly wife, after I give Silver a proper underbody tub following the visit to Bribie today.

macca86
28th December 2011, 07:25 AM
the joys of working away from home you get to cram all the good stuff in no questions asked! deep sea fishing on friday too.

Silver
28th December 2011, 09:19 AM
up to 20 kts from the SE predicted on Friday for the Sunny Coast - didn't check the Goldy.

Might be worth taking a Kwell before leaving home if you are likely to self burley :-)

macca86
28th December 2011, 06:31 PM
haha yeah I find if I drink a few beers I'm right it balances out. burly is good though. Ended up at scenic rim for a drive had some fun and didn't rip my exhaust off this time