PDA

View Full Version : Servicing GQ tips

cycd
18th December 2011, 11:25 AM
Hi Guys, Im about to head bush and was going to do the basics (levels, check bearings and pads etc)

This is my first Patrol and im loving the old beast (bert) I have been a 75-78 series cruiser man my whole life and don't know the ins and outs of the PAtrol rigs.

Any tips on what to look at would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Silver
18th December 2011, 11:31 AM
have a look at the preventative maintenence thread, cycyd. It's under the general mechanical heading and is called 'what to keep an eye on, preventative maintenance.

Bigrig
18th December 2011, 11:32 AM
In this thread mate:

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?1587-What-to-keep-my-eye-on-Preventative-Maintenance/page2&highlight=preventative+maintenance

Bigrig
18th December 2011, 11:35 AM
And you may be onto it already, but how about slipping over to the introductions thread and posting up an intro with a bit about you and your rig mate ... no harm done, but something we request as a courtesy and lets people know who they are yakking to ..

Don't just gun for the 25 posts mate for the manual without doing so ... you'll be booted before you get to realise the value of the place!!

Welcome aboard none the less and hope you hang around - great site, great people willing to assist and as you've no doubt found - great information on all things Patrol.