PDA

View Full Version : Bendigo Tracks

tusman
16th December 2011, 06:22 PM
Hi all,
Found an interesting track around Bendigo Victoria today. Called "Great dividing track" I think. I found it by, turning off the calder hwy in Kangaroo flat into Phillis st (almost opposite Harvey norman), From phillis st turned right onto a track following the power lines (not sign posted but can't miss it) about a km along came across the dividing track, It is marked by wooden posts about 4 feet tall with a yellow tag on top, you follow these posts all the way along the track. It ran in both directions but I followed it Left.
Most of the track was not a challange but narrow and tight, but every now and then I came across a ripper, including one deep and steep gully that had me clenching the seat and lifting wheels. I followed the track for about an hour and a half and still had not reached the end. Started in Kangaroo flat and finished almost in sedgwick. If I get time over the weekend I will try and work out where the track starts and finishes and will give some feedback. Enjoy, Tusman

big_fletch
16th December 2011, 06:57 PM
Thanks mate, I'm not far from bendigo and if I'm over that way ill check it out.. Always up for some exploring lol

Fletcha

tusman
16th December 2011, 09:00 PM
http://gdt.org.au just found this website looks like it is the same track