PDA

View Full Version : Pearcey`s Pick`s

pearcey
14th December 2011, 11:19 PM
Trying to get my head around this stuff so just a couple of snaps to start with.
All from a trip to the Coorong a couple of weeks ago.

Bigrig
14th December 2011, 11:22 PM
Nice ones mate - love the Irish Chainsaw!! lmao

Silver
14th December 2011, 11:40 PM
Nice beach shot, and great use of perspective on the trough and mill.

Inspired by the other photo, I am going to make one of those chainsaws for an Irish mate of mine who's trusty Stihl failed after about 30 years of use. We made some joke tools for a mate of his years ago - including a claw hammer made from a mud crab's claw. Was fun catching the crab and extracting the meat from the claw - purely for reasons of hygeine of course - but sure was tasty :-)

taslucas
15th December 2011, 07:31 PM
nice mate. Love the beach shot.

Sir Roofy
15th December 2011, 07:42 PM
grat photos mate love the chain saw

ova50
15th December 2011, 08:00 PM
Great beach photo!!!!
The chain saw, a mongrel to sharpen. :clapping: A local hardware store has had one hanging up for a few years.

wildgu6
15th December 2011, 08:20 PM
Top snaps Pearcey.
The chain saw....LMAO, I love it..... but the beach view Pearcey would make a top sceen saver on the puter.
But maaate thought you went chasing mulloway ???? picies of the big one mate. Where are they ?????

pearcey
15th December 2011, 10:16 PM
Still trying this photo stuff. Dam site easerto take than to post.
1 Getting the mail from the real mailman.
2 An old bloke sneaking around at Clipsal.
3 A youg bloke trying for pole position in Melbourne.
4 Mr Lowndes because the wife likes him

pearcey
15th December 2011, 10:35 PM
Bugga lost a photo some were. Did this last night would only post 3 dont know why.
FISH! Spent a week down there and nobody caught any. Had a great time did a bit of exploratoin for future trips, went to a great tractor museum,met a couple of Swiss backpackers who were great to talk to and exchange stories and learn about each others cultures.Found out the favorite beer in Switerland is our very own COOPERS. Now I`ll go and see if I can find the lost photo.

pearcey
15th December 2011, 10:50 PM
See if I can find the lost one.

pearcey
16th December 2011, 10:19 PM
Hopefully I`m getting the hang of this.
So here`s 4 from Kings Canyon.

pearcey
21st March 2013, 08:44 PM
A few photos from Clipsal 2013

ozzymalone
22nd March 2013, 12:45 PM
Lovin' the Caddy! (puts Stray Cats into the record player!)

rusty_nail
22nd March 2013, 01:10 PM
thanks for sharing mate! love the snaps, expecially kings canyon, what a beautiful spot.

pearcey
22nd March 2013, 02:15 PM
Hey pearcy was that Tom Kruse you were talking to? He'd have a story or two to tell wouldn't he? What an honour.

Had a chat for about an hour and it was me wanting to know all about him and him wanting to know all about me. It was truly an honor to meet and talk to this legend A friend of mine was his carer and arranged the meet up for our 4x4 club.Interesting a neighbors farther was one of the last Bullockies working the the northern stock routes and of course Tom knew him and had a few stories which I could relate to. It is one little highlight in my life I wont forget

wildgu6
22nd March 2013, 03:00 PM
Reckon! That is a very big treat mate.

And he's in for another over Easter Plas, he'll be chatting over a few brews with me hahaha, you better rock up Mr Pearce.
But yer to chat to a legend like Tom mate would be an honor, your a lucky man Pearcey

TAPPN OUT

pearcey
22nd March 2013, 04:04 PM
Pete maaate all going well we will catch up and have those few drinks and a bit of BS HAHAHA

Watchdog
27th March 2013, 01:59 AM
some really great pics there! definately like first 3, well done