PDA

View Full Version : Vic forum meet up - 3rd - 4th Jan 2012 - Ab's - Christmas Hills

Pages : [1] 2

AB
5th December 2011, 09:55 AM
We are having a meet up at my place to bring in the new year on the 3rd to the 4th of January 2012.

We will be heading out to the Kinglake National Park located only 20 minutes away from my house.

I live in Christmas Hills (5 minutes from Yarra Glen).

Accommodation is available in my bungalow which is a nice room roughly 15m x 4m. If the numbers are greater then 8 or so members then you will have to bring a tent or similar shelter as my house is quite small. I have 11 acres some plenty of room to camp out if need be.

New members are encouraged to come along. We're a friendly bunch and this should be an absolute blast!

I should point out that though we will be doing moderate 4wding tracks and you should have a minimum of 33" tyres for the clearance needed on some of these tracks as they have a lot of tight technical tracks with deepish ruts that you cannot avoid unfortunately.

Having saying that you are more then welcome to come along and leave your car at my house and jump in with another members vehicle as It's great to have some navigators and photographers too. I actually love been a passenger sometimes so even if you have a stock Patrol why not come along and see the sights.

I am thinking meeting at my place around 9am on the 3rd Jan. If you need to travel a bit then you are welcome to come down on the evening of the 2nd and stay the night.

We'll do a full day of Kinglake on the 3rd, big bbq cook up in the late afternoon/evening and possibly do another run somewhere else on the 4th, but we'll just play it by ear anyway...

Look forward to meeting you all again!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigrig
5th December 2011, 10:29 AM
Hmmm ... we're in Sydney till the 2nd and have the week off ...

Hmmm .... lol

AB
5th December 2011, 10:36 AM
Hmmm ... we're in Sydney till the 2nd and have the week off ...

Hmmm .... lol

Good stuff Biggus, we'll see you down in sunny Melbourne mate....You'll love this area mate, bring it on!!!!!!!

Bigrig
5th December 2011, 10:46 AM
Good stuff Biggus, we'll see you down in sunny Melbourne mate....You'll love this area mate, bring it on!!!!!!!

Have to run it past the 'Minister for Finance and Emasculation' ... lmao

Would love to - just googled it and from where we'll be in Sydney to Yarra Glen is 845 klms!! That gives us a day to travel you leaving on the 2nd, two days there leaving Wed 4th, and a nice 1,689 klms back home ... eeeekkkk ...

Food for thought ....

AB
5th December 2011, 11:10 AM
Have to run it past the 'Minister for Finance and Emasculation' ... lmao

Would love to - just googled it and from where we'll be in Sydney to Yarra Glen is 845 klms!! That gives us a day to travel you leaving on the 2nd, two days there leaving Wed 4th, and a nice 1,689 klms back home ... eeeekkkk ...

Food for thought ....

You can stay longer mate if you want. I'll even throw in some bacon and eggs...LMAO

Bigrig
5th December 2011, 11:14 AM
You can stay longer mate if you want. I'll even throw in some bacon and eggs...LMAO

Ooooooohhhhh ... greasy fry up as a tempter!!!! Very attractive offer indeed!!! lmao

Maxhead
5th December 2011, 03:36 PM
Hmmmm, very tempting mate. I'll see what I can do, only 600 odd k's from here..lol

belzi82
5th December 2011, 03:52 PM
I would love to come just have a little issue and it's called work! Don't think I can ask for anytime off as we will be on skelton staff then!!!
Plus I don't think I will be up to it yet. Having a knee op this Friday.

Anyway have fun and take lots of piccies for me!!

Woof
5th December 2011, 04:58 PM
HMMMM, just checked out how far it is for me to get there, only 3,471.6 kms.................may not make it as the .6 makes it too far....lolol
Bugger why does everyone live in the Eastern side of Australia ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????

belzi82
5th December 2011, 05:25 PM
Thats a shame bel, it would be great to catch up with you. Good luck with the knee op mate.

I live about 1/2 hr from AB's so I might call in after work on the 3rd if that is okay!

belzi82
5th December 2011, 05:26 PM
HMMMM, just checked out how far it is for me to get there, only 3,471.6 kms.................may not make it as the .6 makes it too far....lolol
Bugger why does everyone live in the Eastern side of Australia ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????

mmmmmmmmmmmmm cause East RULES hahahahaha, that is a long way!

Sir Roofy
5th December 2011, 05:45 PM
Im in will be over in the evening

belzi82
5th December 2011, 05:45 PM
Hmmm might have to run that one past AB. He's particular about who he lets in you know.

Hahahaha LOL!

Haha I would believe that after all he did chain his caravan up from us at Craig's hut weekend!!!!

gruntlet
5th December 2011, 05:52 PM
Ooooooohhhhh ... greasy fry up as a tempter!!!! Very attractive offer indeed!!! lmao Remember Canteen weigh in !!

Bigrig
5th December 2011, 07:14 PM
Alrighty then!!!! We're in!!!!!!

We leave Sydney on Sunday 1st of January to head down - going to split the drive planning to pull into Yarra Glen on the afternoon of the 2nd (can we camp at your joint AB? Pleeeeaaassse??!! lmao). We'll be in for the driving on the 3rd, and BBQ thereafter .. on the 4th, if we haven't worn out our welcome, we'll stay for the working bee also and head off on Thursday 5th to head back to Brissy ... it'll be me, the missus, and the two eldest kids (16 and 11).

Approval sought, approval granted, and subsequently, we'll be there!!!

Hope to meet as many Vic members as possible! Even if only for a few hours on either day ...

Thanks soooo much in advance for tolerating my family ... I'm easy to put up with ... but they are hard work .... honest!!!!!! lmfao ....

chester
5th December 2011, 07:33 PM
GOOD ON YA I have to go back to work on the 3rd, bugger bugger dam

Maxhead
5th December 2011, 07:38 PM

We leave Sydney on Sunday 1st of January to head down - going to split the drive planning to pull into Yarra Glen on the afternoon of the 2nd (can we camp at your joint AB? Pleeeeaaassse??!! lmao). We'll be in for the driving on the 3rd, and BBQ thereafter .. on the 4th, if we haven't worn out our welcome, we'll stay for the working bee also and head off on Thursday 5th to head back to Brissy ... it'll be me, the missus, and the two eldest kids (16 and 11).

Hope to meet as many Vic members as possible! Even if only for a few hours on either day ...

Thanks soooo much in advance for tolerating my family ... I'm easy to put up with ... but they are hard work .... honest!!!!!! lmfao ....

Mate, with a bit of luck we might be able to have a beer together....working on it.....LOL

big_fletch
5th December 2011, 07:49 PM
I'll be in for sure guys, ill never miss a meet up lol

Sir Roofy
5th December 2011, 07:50 PM

finaly we get to meet up looking forward to it

MudRunnerTD
5th December 2011, 08:01 PM
Damn! Damn! Damn!

Hmmmmmmm...................

I am away in the High Country East of Kosciusko at a lovely place called Snuggen Buggen or something like that. Cant wait.

We leave just after Christmas and will be away until at least after the New Year. Not sure on the return day will be playing it by ear. There is a fair crew heading up.

If i get back i will try my darndest to get to this! If Bigus Rigus can get there from Brissy then i really have no excuse!

I'll do my best AB, I am on notice.

AB
5th December 2011, 08:05 PM
I live about 1/2 hr from AB's so I might call in after work on the 3rd if that is okay!

For sure Bel, you should pop in in the arvo for the BBQ and beers mate, no probs at all!!!

AB
5th December 2011, 08:08 PM

Great work Scotty, I'm sure us mexicans are looking forward to meeting the family mate.

Plenty of room for ya's so no problem at all.

I don't think we'll do a working bee. We're just too far apart down here to keep a regular working bee going thats all. I'm keen for a full service, quarter chop, front chop and body lift if we get time though..LMAO...jokes!

AB
5th December 2011, 08:11 PM
Damn! Damn! Damn!

I am away in the High Country East of Kosciusko at a lovely place called Snuggen Buggen or something like that. Cant wait.

We leave just after Christmas and will be away until at least after the New Year. Not sure on the return day will be playing it by ear. There is a fair crew heading up.

If i get back i will try my darndest to get to this! If Bigus Rigus can get there from Brissy then i really have no excuse!

No probs MR, would be good to catch up mate. I know you'll love these tracks mate. From Slow and technical to powering up climbs, etc. Many optional tracks to choose and only a short drive from camp!

Hope you can make it mate!

Bigrig
5th December 2011, 08:12 PM
Damn! Damn! Damn!

We'll be coming back through inland to go visit relatives in Canberra, so I'm sure we can sort something ...

Bigrig
5th December 2011, 08:15 PM
Great work Scotty, I'm sure us mexicans are looking forward to meeting the family mate.

Plenty of room for ya's so no problem at all.

I don't think we'll do a working bee. We're just too far apart down here to keep a regular working bee going thats all. I'm keen for a full service, quarter chop, front chop and body lift if we get time though..LMAO...jokes!

Thanks for the open door mate!! Truly appreciated!!!

Gotta be something we do on the 4th to someone's truck that'll have a permanent scar on it that reeks of Bigrig???!!! ... surely!!!!! lmao

Bigrig
5th December 2011, 08:16 PM
finaly we get to meet up looking forward to it

Me too boss!!!

AB
5th December 2011, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the open door mate!! Truly appreciated!!!

Gotta be something we do on the 4th to someone's truck that'll have a permanent scar on it that reeks of Bigrig???!!! ... surely!!!!! lmao

I'm happy to get drunk with the grinder and do a quarter chop mate....lol

Bigrig
5th December 2011, 08:20 PM
I'm happy to get drunk with the grinder and do a quarter chop mate....lol

On your truck ... Me too as it turns out!!!! lmao

Bigrig
5th December 2011, 08:21 PM
Seriously now (not common from me, so just go with it), hope to meet as many Vic members as possible ... even if for only a few hours over a coldie ...

Can't wait!!

AB
5th December 2011, 08:24 PM
Yeah mate, it will be a ripper trip....I'll get Ribs and Flava sticks too....Flava sticks are awesome...LMAO

big_fletch
5th December 2011, 08:25 PM
Seriously now (not common from me, so just go with it), hope to meet as many Vic members as possible ... even if for only a few hours over a coldie ...

Can't wait!!

Mate I can't wait to have several coldies over a Bbq, should be another ripper meetup.. I get real bloody excited about the meetups LOL

MudRunnerTD
5th December 2011, 08:26 PM
Yeah mate, it will be a ripper trip....I'll get Ribs and Flava sticks too....Flava sticks are awesome...LMAO

ya had me on Angle Grinders and Ribs!! But Flava Sticks???? Man i gotta make this work..............

AB
5th December 2011, 08:29 PM
ya had me on Angle Grinders and Ribs!! But Flava Sticks???? Man i gotta make this work..............

Flava sticks....Imagine the best Kebab in the world....Take the meat out, put it on a paddle pop stick and whallaaa.....lol

Bigrig
5th December 2011, 08:36 PM
What the deuce is a flava stick??

I'm with you Plassy! What the???

MudRunnerTD
5th December 2011, 08:39 PM
What the deuce is a flava stick??

I have NO IDEA!!!

:smileyvault-cute-bi

AB
5th December 2011, 08:40 PM
I'm with you Plassy! What the???

You call yourselves Australian and don't know what a processed greek style meat wrapped in flava flava with a stick rammed through It's behind is...LMAO

Shame on all you!

Bigrig
5th December 2011, 08:43 PM
You call yourselves Australian and don't know what a processed greek style meat wrapped in flava flava with a stick rammed through It's behind is...LMAO

Shame on all you!

Damn I hate how Australian I am sometimes!!! lmao

Nope - proud to say (quite proud) that I've never heard of it!!!

AB
5th December 2011, 08:56 PM
Damn I hate how Australian I am sometimes!!! lmao

Nope - proud to say (quite proud) that I've never heard of it!!!

To be honest, I saw them at the supermarket 2 weeks ago and now I'm hooked...LMAO...Flava Flava!!!!

Timbo
6th December 2011, 03:22 PM
I'm hoping to make it. I did plan to sand the 4wd back and respray it so see how it goes.

big_fletch
6th December 2011, 03:24 PM
I'm hoping to make it. I did plan to sand the 4wd back and respray it so see how it goes.

Haha Timbo mate, that sounds like one of those really fun jobs that you would love LOL.. Will look tops when its all sprayed though mate, just like a new one

Bob
6th December 2011, 03:26 PM
To be honest, I saw them at the supermarket 2 weeks ago and now I'm hooked...LMAO...Flava Flava!!!!

After watching Andy at a recent Forum Trip enjoying some Tabasco Sauce that could quite easily be used as Paint Stripper I would not take any of his suggestions on Food at all.

So be very careful

RAFLMAO

Timbo
6th December 2011, 04:06 PM
only to flog it off and buy another one Fletch ;)

Bigrig
6th December 2011, 04:13 PM
After watching Andy at a recent Forum Trip enjoying some Tabasco Sauce that could quite easily be used as Paint Stripper I would not take any of his suggestions on Food at all.

So be very careful

RAFLMAO

I won't be touching it then - not unless AB wants a clean up exercise for a few litres of 'fizzy gravy' the following morning!!!! lmfao

Sir Roofy
6th December 2011, 04:23 PM

timbo you realy need to get out mate hope you can make it to this one

AB
6th December 2011, 07:58 PM
I won't be touching it then - not unless AB wants a clean up exercise for a few litres of 'fizzy gravy' the following morning!!!! lmfao

Hey, it wasn't my bloody chilli sauce...lol...I'm scarred for life now!!!

That was like eating a flaming hot jiffy fire lighter...LMAO

growler2058
6th December 2011, 08:35 PM
I've got me self some of that nasty liquid fire last week so be rest assured it will show itself at any SA meet ups or love day adventures or Vic meet ups I get my arse to also :-)

patch697
6th December 2011, 10:04 PM
I've got me self some of that nasty liquid fire last week so be rest assured it will show itself at any SA meet ups or love day adventures or Vic meet ups I get my arse to also :-)

Wicked stuff mate....... So I guess that leaves me to bring the bum burners then.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/miken_hg5/5210666327/

growler2058
7th December 2011, 04:29 AM
I'm a hills boy and used to live across the road from that shop, got bought up on those bum burners. Now I live down glenelg and the shops relocated here so I still get my fix! I stir him up and with a poker face go in and get a few and the bum burner sauce and tell him my young kids love em hahaha
Hijack over

Maxhead
7th December 2011, 07:25 AM
Hey, it wasn't my bloody chilli sauce...lol...I'm scarred for life now!!!

That was like eating a flaming hot jiffy fire lighter...LMAO

You have to admit though, the taste buds got a bit of a work out...lol

AB
7th December 2011, 02:11 PM
Well well well....I just thought of a great working bee at my house on the Vic forum meet up...LMAO

I need to send the metal frames for the concrete water tank back to my brothers property to be re welded and fixed up, etc....

They have been sitting in the way from my house to the shed and I have not been able to run power to the shed without moving the frames.

My brother and I managed to get them off the trailer by ourselves but that was such an effort to just lift and drop so trying to lift back up onto a trailer would be near impossible....

Here we go....lol

I would love a helping hand from my fellow Patrol members for 10 minutes to have 3 blokes either side of the frames and lift them back on the trailer...LMAO

Should only take 10 minutes but will be a huge help for me....Arrr, I'm such a user!!!!

Thanks blokes, what a great team we have here....LMAO

Bigrig
7th December 2011, 03:06 PM
Well well well....I just thought of a great working bee at my house on the Vic forum meet up...LMAO

I need to send the metal frames for the concrete water tank back to my brothers property to be re welded and fixed up, etc....

They have been sitting in the way from my house to the shed and I have not been able to run power to the shed without moving the frames.

My brother and I managed to get them off the trailer by ourselves but that was such an effort to just lift and drop so trying to lift back up onto a trailer would be near impossible....

Here we go....lol

I would love a helping hand from my fellow Patrol members for 10 minutes to have 3 blokes either side of the frames and lift them back on the trailer...LMAO

Should only take 10 minutes but will be a huge help for me....Arrr, I'm such a user!!!!

Thanks blokes, what a great team we have here....LMAO

I'm in ... won't feel so bad drinking your beer then!!!! lol

AB
7th December 2011, 03:09 PM
I'm in ... won't feel so bad drinking your beer then!!!! lol

Damn, always one step ahead...LMAO

belzi82
7th December 2011, 06:23 PM

Hey Andy, Aldi beer would be great for the meet up!!!

belzi82
7th December 2011, 06:25 PM

Just relabel your bottles

Sir Roofy
7th December 2011, 07:06 PM
hey andy, aldi beer would be great for the meet up!!!

nothing wrong with aldi beer i find it quite refreshing
and with in our budget $6.99 1/2doz

AB
7th December 2011, 07:59 PM

Ab's quality home brew coming right up...LMAO

AB
14th December 2011, 04:09 PM
My local navigator Rossco can't make it to this meet up unfortunately.

I have only been there once and won't have time to re visit the area before the meet up so this will be an....Interesting trip...lol

I'll grab a map and we'll go for gold folks..LMAO

Bigrig
14th December 2011, 04:39 PM
My local navigator Rossco can't make it to this meet up unfortunately.

I have only been there once and won't have time to re visit the area before the meet up so this will be an....Interesting trip...lol

I'll grab a map and we'll go for gold folks..LMAO

That's why they call it an 'adventure'!! Lol

patch697
14th December 2011, 04:42 PM
That's why they call it an 'adventure'!! Lol

Lets see if you still think that when your lost....................hahahahahahahahaha

MudRunnerTD
14th December 2011, 05:37 PM
Lets see if you still think that when your lost....................hahahahahahahahaha

Have GPS and Oziexplorer, will find a way ;)

Sir Roofy
14th December 2011, 06:32 PM
Sounds like a plan m.r at least we wont get lost

Bigrig
14th December 2011, 07:35 PM

Hope they have LPG out there then!!! lmao

patch697
14th December 2011, 07:37 PM
Hope they have LPG out there then!!! lmao

I think we just found Tanks Achilles Heel...................lol\

Shame he don't run on Pi55 cos there'll be plenty of that........hahahahahahaha

Bigrig
14th December 2011, 08:18 PM
I think we just found Tanks Achilles Heel...................lol\

Shame he don't run on Pi55 cos there'll be plenty of that........hahahahahahaha

Hahahaha .. yeah .... but seriously now, LPG needs to be close by!! lmao

patch697
14th December 2011, 08:45 PM

Im pretty sure it is old mate so don't start extruding bricks just yet............lol

Bigrig
14th December 2011, 08:53 PM
Im pretty sure it is old mate so don't start extruding bricks just yet............lol

They're already formed up and baking mate!!!!! lmao

Sir Roofy
14th December 2011, 10:02 PM

down the bottom of the hill mate fromABs ranch there should be lots of gas

Bigrig
14th December 2011, 10:07 PM
down the bottom of the hill mate fromABs ranch there should be lots of gas

Bootiful ... I'll need it!!! lmao

Thanks mate

Sir Roofy
14th December 2011, 10:10 PM
Bootiful ... I'll need it!!! lmao

Thanks mate

you just straiaght gas mate or a bit of fuel as well

Bigrig
14th December 2011, 10:14 PM
you just straiaght gas mate or a bit of fuel as well

Setup for dual fuel, but only the LPG tank in at the moment, so distance is somewhat of an issue!! lol

Sir Roofy
14th December 2011, 10:23 PM
Setup for dual fuel, but only the LPG tank in at the moment, so distance is somewhat of an issue!! lol

been there done that ====lol

Bigrig
14th December 2011, 10:27 PM
been there done that ====lol

Yep, can't wait to get a tank back in!

Ben-e-boy
15th December 2011, 01:31 AM
so distance is somewhat of an issue!! lol

somewhat indeed lmao

patch697
15th December 2011, 02:46 AM
somewhat indeed lmao

Om Mr BP or Mr Shell even Mr Mobile...... Would one of you nice chappies have one of your tankers follow me down south.............PLEASE..............ahahahahahah aha

Clunk
15th December 2011, 03:10 AM
Om Mr BP or Mr Shell even Mr Mobile...... Would one of you nice chappies have one of your tankers follow me down south.............PLEASE..............ahahahahahah aha

I'm not sure a tanker would be quite enough, you might be better with a whole gas field!!!!!!!!!! lol

Sir Roofy
15th December 2011, 07:16 AM
funny that i thought i was the only one that realy had to plan a trip
looking for places to fill up with GAS haha not nope no more

AB
15th December 2011, 09:02 AM
Hey Scotty, yes mate there is LPG in Yarra Glen and we drive through that town before heading out.

The petrol station in Kinglake burnt down on Black Saturday so I dont think they have rebuilt that but a full tank of LPG will be more then enough for the day trip mate.

Bigrig
15th December 2011, 10:32 AM
Hey Scotty, yes mate there is LPG in Yarra Glen and we drive through that town before heading out.

The petrol station in Kinglake burnt down on Black Saturday so I dont think they have rebuilt that but a full tank of LPG will be more then enough for the day trip mate.

Full tank is more than enough? So we only intend to be out for about 2 hours??? lmao!!!

AB
15th December 2011, 10:50 AM
Full tank is more than enough? So we only intend to be out for about 2 hours??? lmao!!!

Is that how long your tank will last?

Ben-e-boy
15th December 2011, 11:59 AM

ooooooooooo do you really want to know hahaha

Bigrig
15th December 2011, 12:01 PM

Hahaha ... here's the score ...

On the open road, my 90 litre tank will get me about 350klms maximum! On tracks and in 4wd (high or low) I reckon I'm looking at about half that ... when we went to Springs, I filled up at Warwick, drove 25klms on bitumen at 100k's per hour to the park, drove at the park (hammered it a little, but not much), drove 25klms back on bitumen and filled again at Warwick - did 87klms in total and used 57 litres!!!! lmfao ...

He's a thirsty little boy no doubt!!! Lol

Mazodude
15th December 2011, 12:53 PM
Far out bigrig. Mine does 500kms on half a tank. It is diesel though :)

Bob
15th December 2011, 01:10 PM
Hahaha ... here's the score ...

On the open road, my 90 litre tank will get me about 350klms maximum! On tracks and in 4wd (high or low) I reckon I'm looking at about half that ... when we went to Springs, I filled up at Warwick, drove 25klms on bitumen at 100k's per hour to the park, drove at the park (hammered it a little, but not much), drove 25klms back on bitumen and filled again at Warwick - did 87klms in total and used 57 litres!!!! lmfao ...

He's a thirsty little boy no doubt!!! Lol

On first impression I thought bloody hell but did some sums which equate well to a Diesel (other than distance on a Tank)

Assumptions : Diesel $1.50 per Litre Gas 65c a Litre

Diesel 10 Litres per 100 K's = $15
Gas 26 Litres per 100 K's = $16.90

However on your 87 K's travelled on 57 Litres for some Highway and some Off Road your consumption is 65 Litres per 100 K's which is $42.25

BTW Scotty what consumption do you expect on ULP ??

MudRunnerTD
15th December 2011, 01:35 PM
On first impression I thought bloody hell but did some sums which equate well to a Diesel (other than distance on a Tank)

Assumptions : Diesel $1.50 per Litre Gas 65c a Litre

Diesel 10 Litres per 100 K's = $15
Gas 26 Litres per 100 K's = $16.90

However on your 87 K's travelled on 57 Litres for some Highway and some Off Road your consumption is 65 Litres per 100 K's which is $42.25

BTW Scotty what consumption do you expect on ULP ??

WOW! the joke is on the LPG driver there!!

Love my TD42Ti. the rest is a myth!

AB
15th December 2011, 07:56 PM
Good news, our little Navigator is back on board so I can relax and just go with the flow now...LMAO

I hate navigating and driving at the same time and I should be banned from going first in the crew too....lol

Sir Roofy
15th December 2011, 08:13 PM
good news, our little navigator is back on board so i can relax and just go with the flow now...lmao

i hate navigating and driving at the same time and i should be banned from going first in the crew too....lol

no way we got to see how deep is ,if we where to ban you no one would go thru

belzi82
15th December 2011, 10:52 PM
no way we got to see how deep is ,if we where to ban you no one would go thru

Roofy you're going to give AB a complex mate...

patch697
15th December 2011, 10:55 PM
Roofy you're going to give AB a complex mate...

I wouldn't worry to much Bel, he's already got one of them..... & thats on a good day..............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahah

AB
16th December 2011, 05:22 AM
I wouldn't worry to much Bel, he's already got one of them

Iv'e got 3...lol

Sir Roofy
16th December 2011, 05:41 AM
Just luv the boy he,s got a sence of humour as well

Rossco
18th December 2011, 10:22 PM
O.K., looks as tho it is a definate goer, work is now sorted. . . These things take priority I think! I just checked google maps and it's about 138 meters from mine over to yours AB and should take approximatly 36 seconds. So if I leave on the 3rd at about 8.59 and 24seconds I should make it to yours by 9 am. Then if I leave sometime on the 4th I should be able to make it back that night traveling a total of 276 meters. Look forward to meeting everyone soon - should be a good trip, and a few cold ones afterward.

Maxhead
19th December 2011, 05:32 AM
O.K., looks as tho it is a definate goer, work is now sorted. . . These things take priority I think! I just checked google maps and it's about 138 meters from mine over to yours AB and should take approximatly 36 seconds. So if I leave on the 3rd at about 8.59 and 24seconds I should make it to yours by 9 am. Then if I leave sometime on the 4th I should be able to make it back that night traveling a total of 276 meters. Look forward to meeting everyone soon - should be a good trip, and a few cold ones afterward.

Mate, that sounds really good....you want to swing past and pick me up?? might hit the pizz early!!! lololol

AB
19th December 2011, 07:56 AM
Yeah we all have to travel Rossco so quit your whinging mate!! LOL!!

138 metres....That must be door to door because driveway to driveway is about 6 metres...lol

patch697
19th December 2011, 09:00 AM
138 metres....That must be door to door because driveway to driveway is about 6 metres...lol

I don't know AB, he did use Google earth mate ^ Google is never wrong...........................hahahahahahaha

Sir Roofy
19th December 2011, 10:23 AM
mate, that sounds really good....you want to swing past and pick me up?? Might hit the pizz early!!! Lololol

think you will make this one kris ?hope to have a beer with you again

Maxhead
19th December 2011, 10:45 AM
think you will make this one kris ?hope to have a beer with you again
I'm trying mate, I'm working over the Chrissy-New Year break so not sure If I can get away for couple of days yet. If I can get a couple of days off I;ll be there with bells on...LOLOL

Sir Roofy
19th December 2011, 10:48 AM
i'm trying mate, i'm working over the chrissy-new year break so not sure if i can get away for couple of days yet. If i can get a couple of days off i;ll be there with bells on...lolol

sounds like a plan mate

Winnie
19th December 2011, 08:01 PM
Would love to head up to this if even just for the day... stupid work.

AB
19th December 2011, 08:04 PM
Would love to head up to this if even just for the day... stupid work.

That would be good mate. See how you go. The main day would be the 3rd so see how you go.

Rossco
19th December 2011, 08:55 PM
Yeah we all have to travel Rossco so quit your whinging mate!! LOL!!
Ha Ha. Sorry Plassy - just thought I would be a bit cheeky seeing as I've got it pretty easy with this one!

patch697
19th December 2011, 08:59 PM
Ha Ha. Sorry Plassy - just thought I would be a bit cheeky seeing as I've got it pretty easy with this one!

& we're gunna make you earn every little inch of it.....................hahahahahahahaha

Winnie
19th December 2011, 09:01 PM
That would be good mate. See how you go. The main day would be the 3rd so see how you go.

Yeah, I go back to work on the 3rd unfortunately. Maybe I'll be able to get in on the next meet.

Sir Roofy
20th December 2011, 06:31 AM
yeah, i go back to work on the 3rd unfortunately. Maybe i'll be able to get in on the next meet.

there will be a couple of meet ups local mate usualy 3 or more show
keep an ete open on the forum

Maxhead
20th December 2011, 09:05 PM
Ok , who is actually coming ???? We need to know numbers . It is not very clear at the moment
Put your name up if you are coming , that way we know what is happening

AB
20th December 2011, 09:19 PM
Didn't you get summons to bed mate...lol

AB
Rossco
Plassy
Timbo
Roofy
Paul
Scotty
MUDRUNNER?????
Kris????
Fletch

Who else?

belzi82
20th December 2011, 09:33 PM

AB
Rossco
Plassy
Timbo
Roofy
Paul
Scotty
MUDRUNNER?????
Kris????
Fletch

Who else?

I will come up in the evening on the 3rd to see everyone

Maxhead
21st December 2011, 05:13 AM

AB
Rossco
Plassy
Timbo
Roofy
Paul
Scotty
MUDRUNNER?????
Kris????
Fletch

Who else?
Don't forget Scotty

Maxhead
21st December 2011, 05:36 AM
Don't forget Scotty

Hahah, just realised he was already on there....LOL.... forget it, still pizzed I think...LOL

Bigrig
21st December 2011, 06:07 AM
Hahah, just realised he was already on there....LOL.... forget it, still pizzed I think...LOL

Glad you're thinking of me though fella!!!! lol

AB
21st December 2011, 08:10 AM
I got a map of Kinglake the other day. The area is quite small and I reckon we can knock that over in about 4 hours so we might be able to sneak across the road into Toolangi and show you guys some of the good tracks around there too.

I've always wanted to go up Rocky track in Toolangi but not sure if we would all be keen for that one. The track is asking for things to get broken...lol. We can have a sneaky look though.

Example: Hard to hold a beer in your hand on this track...LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jILJ45PoDqY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAcSrxgy2F4

Sir Roofy
21st December 2011, 06:29 PM
Are these sec ret maps, for some reason i have to big squares with red crosses in them
and nothing else----------lol

Ben-e-boy
21st December 2011, 07:05 PM
I got a map of Kinglake the other day. The area is quite small and I reckon we can knock that over in about 4 hours so we might be able to sneak across the road into Toolangi and show you guys some of the good tracks around there too.

I've always wanted to go up Rocky track in Toolangi but not sure if we would all be keen for that one. The track is asking for things to get broken...lol. We can have a sneaky look though.

Example: Hard to hold a beer in your hand on this track...LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jILJ45PoDqY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAcSrxgy2F4

those hills look like a bit of fun.. I'd definatly have a crack at it!

Rossco
21st December 2011, 08:23 PM
Definately worth a look I reckon, there are cheat tracks too, so shouldn't be too hard to get up. I would think your truck benny would walk up without too much stress.

Bigrig
22nd December 2011, 09:43 AM
If my auto stands up to the trip (not good since swapping the valve body yesterday and driving to Sydney last night), then I'll have a lash ...

AB
22nd December 2011, 10:35 AM
If my auto stands up to the trip (not good since swapping the valve body yesterday and driving to Sydney last night), then I'll have a lash ...

Great, my clutch is about to go too so this will make one hell of a trip...LMAO

Bigrig
22nd December 2011, 12:24 PM
Great, my clutch is about to go too so this will make one hell of a trip...LMAO

At least I'll have someone to camp with in the middle of nowhere!!! lmao

AB
22nd December 2011, 07:03 PM
At least I'll have someone to camp with in the middle of nowhere!!! lmao

I'll bring extra beer and UNO just incase...

Maxhead
22nd December 2011, 07:25 PM
There'll be a few GU's fellas so you won't be left stranded.

Haha, took the words right out of my mouth.......LLOOLLOOLLOOLLOOLL

AB
22nd December 2011, 07:56 PM
There'll be a few GU's fellas so you won't be left stranded.

Haha, took the words right out of my mouth.......LLOOLLOOLLOOLLOOLL

Wow, two proud GU owners admitting that their car will conk out on the trip and be stuck with us....Amazing, never thought I would see the day....I'm glad you two are finally coming to your sensors....:trink13::trink13::trink13::trink13::tr ink13:

NissanGQ4.2
22nd December 2011, 08:02 PM

Come over 2 my old mans, before you leave and we can strip it down and check it out. Don't think you would be wanting 2 be doing any 4b action while u are having probs with it...............will only get worse :(

AB
22nd December 2011, 08:03 PM
Definately worth a look I reckon, there are cheat tracks too, so shouldn't be too hard to get up. I would think your truck benny would walk up without too much stress.

Also, that Hilux in the first pic is hitting that way too hard too. I think just 1st low and power up would be much better then spanking it in 2nd and bouncing around like a lost cause IMHO.

Sir Roofy
22nd December 2011, 09:10 PM
wow, two proud gu owners admitting that their car will conk out on the trip and be stuck with us....amazing, never thought i would see the day....i'm glad you two are finally coming to your sensors....:trink13::trink13::trink13::trink13::tr ink13:

no nono you read it wrong there,l be gu owners to keep you company
so you wont get scared when the bush bandits start moving about at
nite

Maxhead
23rd December 2011, 04:50 AM
Haha, I read it as the GU's would still keep going having fun up the tracks just with the GQ's in tow...>LOLOLOL

AB
23rd December 2011, 05:36 AM
Haha, I read it as the GU's would still keep going having fun up the tracks just with the GQ's in tow...>LOLOLOL

Back tracking....lol.

Yeah I know what you both meant. It was just a good opportunity to throw a spanner in the works.

Bigrig
23rd December 2011, 07:09 AM

That cold Canberra air has messed with your brain mate!! lmao

Rossco
26th December 2011, 10:09 AM
Also, that Hilux in the first pic is hitting that way too hard too. I think just 1st low and power up would be much better then spanking it in 2nd and bouncing around like a lost cause IMHO.

Spanking it in 2nd and bouuncing around sounds a bit naughty.

AB
26th December 2011, 11:55 AM
Spanking it in 2nd and bouuncing around sounds a bit naughty.

That's how rossco rolls...lol

Sir Roofy
26th December 2011, 11:57 AM
that's how rossco rolls...lol

mmmmmm think you boys are a bit kinky==========lmfao

patch697
26th December 2011, 11:59 AM
mmmmmm think you boys are a bit kinky==========lmfao

Im with you on that one roofy........ shame im not coming down in my own Rig cos I'd be packing the shotgun.....

You got a spare you could lend me???..........hahahahahahahahaha

Sir Roofy
26th December 2011, 12:09 PM
im with you on that one roofy........ Shame im not coming down in my own rig cos i'd be packing the shotgun.....

You got a spare you could lend me???..........hahahahahahahahaha

have,nt got a shottie just a big banger will that do

patch697
26th December 2011, 12:10 PM

Yeah mate..... Im a better shot with a Rifle anyway.................hahahahahahahaha

AB
26th December 2011, 12:55 PM

Big banger...lmao

Sir Roofy
26th December 2011, 01:50 PM
Yeah mate..... Im a better shot with a Rifle anyway.................hahahahahahahaha

30/06 should do the job then even at long range --lol

patch697
26th December 2011, 02:07 PM
30/06 should do the job then even at long range --lol

Oh roofy.... Mate.....Best buddy...... Your singing my song........................hahahahahahahahahaha

patch697
26th December 2011, 05:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_a-HS0fZRU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'll make you eat those words.....................hahahahahaha

AB
27th December 2011, 06:17 AM
This meet up can't come any sooner folks. I'm stuck in a house with 2 woman for the week I'm loosing my manhood already and it's only been 1 day...lol

growler2058
27th December 2011, 08:00 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bigrig
27th December 2011, 08:04 AM
AB this week:

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/12/67.jpg

Hahahahaha!!

Lmfao!!!! Well, how about knitting me a beanie AB?? Maybe knock a few out with the forum logo on them?? lol

Help is on its way boss!!! We'll save you from emasculation!!! lol

AB
27th December 2011, 08:13 AM
Pack of tools all of ya's. I'm dying here and looking for support and this is what I get...

Bigrig
27th December 2011, 08:21 AM
Pack of tools all of ya's. I'm dying here and looking for support and this is what I get...

Ummmm ... I'm missing your point??!! lmao

MudRunnerTD
27th December 2011, 09:11 AM

THAT!!!! is Pi55 Funny!

:smileyvault-cute-bi

Maxhead
27th December 2011, 09:35 AM
AB this week:

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/12/67.jpg

Hahahahaha!!

Haha, that even looks like Andy...nice job..lol

patch697
27th December 2011, 10:24 AM
This meet up can't come any sooner folks. I'm stuck in a house with 2 woman for the week I'm loosing my manhood already and it's only been 1 day...lol

You have a shed...... Use it.

They don't call it the MAN cave for nothing......lol

P.S. go roll in grease & dirt.... It seems to work well as a repellent for both girls & mozzies.....lol

patch697
27th December 2011, 10:26 AM

I told ya they can't be trusted......... Its you & me against the WWWorld old mate.............................hahahahahahahaha

Ben-e-boy
27th December 2011, 10:43 AM

true.... that what I call a' set and forget' track. set the hand throttle crawl straight up the middle. wheather its a challenge or not still good fun.

secondly its a hilux.............enough said lol

Ben-e-boy
27th December 2011, 10:58 AM

hahahahah unlucky

Ben-e-boy
27th December 2011, 10:59 AM
:hijacked: found this aswell bit of a laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfIWj2axAYs&feature=fvst

patch697
27th December 2011, 11:13 AM
:hijacked: found this aswell bit of a laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfIWj2axAYs&feature=fvst

hahahahahahah................... He did better then the bloke in the other clip.......................hahahahahahaha

patch697
27th December 2011, 11:27 AM
Well in that case, I'll buy you both a copy of this book for xmas. Should keep you both happy!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/12/68.jpg

AB........ Thats just bleeding Infraction......hahahahahahahahahahah

AB
27th December 2011, 03:50 PM
You'll pay plassy. You can only hide behind your computer for another week fancy pants and it's payback time...lmao

patch697
27th December 2011, 05:25 PM
You wont get me. I'll be wearing my chastity belt. :harhar:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...................... ......Im on the floor here................................LMFAO

Your just plane naughty Plassy..........hahahahahahahaha

belzi82
27th December 2011, 06:08 PM
You wont get me. I'll be wearing my chastity belt. :harhar:

Have you got one for the Patrol too?

belzi82
27th December 2011, 06:28 PM
Yeah I know AB really loves GU's but I think it'll be safe this time Bel! Too many witnesses!

Things can happen!!! And maybe before you get to AB's, aren't you chauffeuring a GQ owner there??/

patch697
27th December 2011, 06:31 PM
Things can happen!!! And maybe before you get to AB's, aren't you chauffeuring a GQ owner there??/

Well he was.................. Until now.................hahahahahahahahahahaha

Rats, rats, & double rats........................hahahahahahahahahaha

belzi82
27th December 2011, 06:38 PM
Even though his rig looks like a GQ he's a Ford owner. And they're OK in my books!

LOL!

I know he is a Ford owner but he is great friends with AB!!! Just warning you!!!! hehehehehe

belzi82
27th December 2011, 06:49 PM
You're right, I never thought about that. I'll keep him under close surveillance whenever he walks behind my car.

And don't leave him alone in the car either. ahahahahahahha

We really do love you Patch!!!

patch697
27th December 2011, 07:54 PM
And don't leave him alone in the car either. ahahahahahahha

We really do love you Patch!!!

Yes but love & trust seem to be on very opposite sides of the fence.................hahahahahahahahaha

patch697
27th December 2011, 07:55 PM
You're right, I never thought about that. I'll keep him under close surveillance whenever he walks behind my car.

You have to see sooner or later.............hahah......hahaha........hahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahh

Sir Roofy
27th December 2011, 08:01 PM
Trust belzi to be stirring the pot

patch697
27th December 2011, 08:11 PM
Trust belzi to be stirring the pot

Don't stress roofy. I got plans for her......... BIG BIG plans............haha.........hahaha.............. ...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sir Roofy
27th December 2011, 08:24 PM
don't stress roofy. I got plans for her......... Big big plans............haha.........hahaha.............. ...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i bet you have mate but dont scare her off cause shes good value
on trips and stuff always wanting to go bush

patch697
27th December 2011, 08:29 PM

Thats half my work done already..................hahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha

Sir Roofy
27th December 2011, 08:42 PM
thats half my work done already..................hahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha

she,l charm you with camp oven pizzas mate then youllb e hooked ==pml

patch697
27th December 2011, 09:04 PM
she,l charm you with camp oven pizzas mate then youllb e hooked ==pml

Charm away my friend..........hahahahahahaha

belzi82
27th December 2011, 09:35 PM
Don't stress roofy. I got plans for her......... BIG BIG plans............haha.........hahaha.............. ...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh no I am scared lol!!!! Do these plans involve free booze???? hehehehehehehehehehehhehe

belzi82
27th December 2011, 09:36 PM

On my first trip out with you and Kat, I had in the back of my mind, they are taking me into the middle of nowhere and they are going to steal my car and leave me there!!

belzi82
27th December 2011, 10:18 PM
Speaking of Kat, anyone heard from her lately? Haven't seen her on here for ages.

Yeah, she is doing well, she has been away and has gone away again!! spoke via text yesterday she is doing well!

Silver
27th December 2011, 11:44 PM
On my first trip out with you and Kat, I had in the back of my mind, they are taking me into the middle of nowhere and they are going to steal my car and leave me there!!

well, you do barrack for Collingwood, and even I know that is not generally well thought of :-)

patch697
27th December 2011, 11:47 PM
well, you do barrack for Collingwood, and even I know that is not generally well thought of :-)

hahahahaha............ Oh Silver, what have you done????????.................................hahah ahahahahahahahaha

belzi82
28th December 2011, 03:57 PM

You watch yourself.......................................... .......

Silver
28th December 2011, 04:18 PM
You watch yourself.......................................... .......

:-)

Bel, you can ignore anything I say about AFL - I know very little about it. But I have noticed a bit of heat when a couple of teams come up in conversation.

I reckon that AFL is a more appealing game for mugs to watch - always lots happening and to my mind at least, more action than Ra Ra and league.

Sir Roofy
28th December 2011, 04:33 PM
For those interested in kats where abouts
she and family are well and happy

where bbqing with her and co tomorrow arvo
and going to put in a line or 2

patch697
28th December 2011, 04:52 PM
For those interested in kats where abouts
she and family are well and happy

where bbqing with her and co tomorrow arvo
and going to put in a line or 2

Can you ask/invite her along to next weeks meet please Roofy?

Sir Roofy
28th December 2011, 06:35 PM
you dont need to know much about afl to know all collingwood players and supporters are a bunch of yobbos!! Hahaha

ahhhhhh so thats what you reckon plassy,we,l see about that come the new season seeing as you droped out
towards the end

Sir Roofy
28th December 2011, 06:36 PM
can you ask/invite her along to next weeks meet please roofy?

ill ask but cant promise

Maxhead
29th December 2011, 06:56 AM
Unfortunately at this stage I'm out from the trip :(
I managed to get time of work but I have to go to Dapto this Friday for a week, The other half decided to change my plans to suit her....hmmm, that's not right!

I'm ganna try and come down from there but doesn't look very likely at this stage but you never know

NissanGQ4.2
29th December 2011, 07:00 AM
The other half decided to change my plans to suit her....hmmm, that's not right!

hmmm, I was under the impression the BOSS is ALWAYS right! *LMAO*

Maxhead
29th December 2011, 07:09 AM
hmmm, I was under the impression the BOSS is ALWAYS right! *LMAO*

Mate, she tried wearing the family pants once. I soon made her realise she wasn't up to the task....LOLOLOL

AB
29th December 2011, 07:50 AM
Shame kris, see how you go mate. Looks like it will be blazing hot summers day too. I'll have to fix my aircon for the trip...lol

Sir Roofy
29th December 2011, 07:58 AM
hope you make it kris was looing forward to catching up

Maxhead
29th December 2011, 03:35 PM
I have a plan, just hope it comes through...LOLOLOL

AB
29th December 2011, 04:15 PM

Sounds like a plan...lol

patch697
29th December 2011, 04:17 PM

Support will be in place if needed mate...............

You give me a story & I'll tell it just like it is...............hahahahahahaha

Maxhead
29th December 2011, 04:25 PM
Sounds like a plan...lol

Support will be in place if needed mate...............

You give me a story & I'll tell it just like it is...............hahahahahahaha

Haha, the plan is to tow the caravan in the Patrol to Dapto and get the missus to drive the work Triton I have at the moment.
Set it all up and spend a couple of nights there, then I could sneak out for 2-3 days while she's with family and I go and enjoy myself...lol

Unfortunately I can't bring the Patrol as it's the only tow vehicle so I need to leave it there just in case.
So I might have to jump in with someone to go 4wheeling...and find some shade under someones tarp...LOL

One thing that is good I have plenty of room for a huge esky in the back of the Triton

If anyone can refine this plan let me know....LOLOLOLO

patch697
29th December 2011, 04:38 PM
Haha, the plan is to tow the caravan in the Patrol to Dapto and get the missus to drive the work Triton I have at the moment.
Set it all up and spend a couple of nights there, then I could sneak out for 2-3 days while she's with family and I go and enjoy myself...lol

Unfortunately I can't bring the Patrol as it's the only tow vehicle so I need to leave it there just in case.
So I might have to jump in with someone to go 4wheeling...and find some shade under someones tarp...LOL

One thing that is good I have plenty of room for a huge esky in the back of the Triton

If anyone can refine this plan let me know....LOLOLOLO

Refine it???......... Mate, when I need a plan im coming to see you.............hahahahaha

Cracking plan mate.

Maxhead
29th December 2011, 04:45 PM
Refine it???......... Mate, when I need a plan im coming to see you.............hahahahaha

Cracking plan mate.

Cool, now the plan is set, I just have to sell it to the missus...LOLOLOLOL
On the other hand why sell it, just tell her it's the only option she has :oops:

Maxhead
29th December 2011, 09:39 PM
Agree, thats a ripper. Would be great to see you there kris if it can be done.

Yeah mmate, I'm ganna do my bedst

Sir Roofy
29th December 2011, 10:40 PM
That sounds like a plan mmmmm like the way you think
might get to have that beer yet-----------lol

AB
30th December 2011, 09:30 AM
Has anyone got a spare handheld UHF who's coming along?

My brother is going to join us too but he has no UHF. I can get one from work if no one does but just thought check first before heading over.

patch697
30th December 2011, 10:09 AM

My brother is going to join us too but he has no UHF. I can get one from work if no one does but just thought check first before heading over.

Yeah old mate.... I've already packed mine.

Yes im alreagy packed & ready.... I told you I was keen.................lol

AB
30th December 2011, 11:48 AM
Arr thanks mate. You are very keen. I can't wait myself..haha.

Haven't been 4wding with my brother in years so it should be a blast!

Maxhead
30th December 2011, 02:58 PM
Well, not good news. My plan failed miserably...lol

The missus and bro inlaw had a surprise fishing charter booked for me .....so I can't miss that if I want to keep my balls....LOLOLOL

Anyway, looks like I'm out for this one but hopefully something will come up soon. Would have been great to put faces to some names :(

growler2058
30th December 2011, 03:04 PM

The missus and bro inlaw had a surprise fishing charter booked for me .....so I can't miss that if I want to keep my balls....LOLOLOL

Anyway, looks like I'm out for this one but hopefully something will come up soon. Would have been great to put faces to some names :(

Hope you catch some kick arse fish mate and don't do what I did and forget the camera!!:-)

Sir Roofy
30th December 2011, 03:10 PM

ive got one if you need it ?ill bring it just in case

Sir Roofy
30th December 2011, 03:12 PM

but it was sorta bullet proof mate but reading your post that trip would be hard to pass up

patch697
30th December 2011, 03:29 PM

Hay AB..... I've just invited myself to Kris's fishing trip. I'll have to catch on the next meet...... hahahahahahahahahahahah

Way to go mate...... I'd be happy as a pig in sh1t if someone did that for me. Keep your nuts right where they are & enjoy your day out fishing mate..... Lucky bugger....lol

AB
30th December 2011, 04:31 PM
Right, forum trip has been changed for a surprise fishing charter kris has organized fir us.

Your a star kris...lol

Sir Roofy
30th December 2011, 09:39 PM
Ok, we do an overnighter and the patrol convoy rocks up at kris' caravan first thing in the morning. Send picture of boat please so we know how many people can fit.

sounds good to me

patch697
30th December 2011, 09:41 PM
Ok, we do an overnighter and the patrol convoy rocks up at kris' caravan first thing in the morning. Send picture of boat please so we know how many people can fit.

Plassy..... I love the way you think brother............hahahahahah

Clunk
30th December 2011, 09:55 PM
Right I'm on my way now!!!!!!

AB
31st December 2011, 06:10 AM
35 degrees and possible showers for the meet up. I won't leave my heater on this time...lol

Maxhead
31st December 2011, 06:40 AM
35 degrees and possible showers for the meet up. I won't leave my heater on this time...lol

25 sunny with fish jumping into boats on the south coast,......LOLOL

Sir Roofy
31st December 2011, 06:57 AM

dont forget your window either before entering water---lol

AB
2nd January 2012, 08:25 AM
Looks like we had a couple of people pull out due to work or other factors so at this stage I think It's as follows...

Plassy
Paul
Roofy
Scotty
Ab

Above are staying at my place....This is a good number to stay my place as It's going to be 40 + today.

People also coming along on the 3rd are...

Roscco
Milo - Ross's mate in the GQ shorty that was hooked up in the photo from the high country
Vince - Rosscos mate who has a Defender.
Timbo - Not sure if he's coming or not.
MudRunner - Not sure if he's coming.

AB
2nd January 2012, 08:30 AM
Looks like the day trip tomorrow to Kinglake and Toolangi is going to be 37 degrees....OUCH!!!

Poor Rossco's air con is not hooked up either..And mine is slipping too which I'll have to tighten up and pray that it works.

Going to be a good test for the engines tomorrow...LMAO

patch697
2nd January 2012, 08:47 AM
Well whoever has a good working aircon I call shotgun.............hahahahahahahahahah

AB
2nd January 2012, 08:48 AM
Well whoever has a good working aircon I call shotgun.............hahahahahahahahahah

When are you leaving mate?

What time will you be here?

patch697
2nd January 2012, 08:49 AM
Its already 33 here BTW....... 44 expected for Dim so Im glad im not gunna be here....................lol

Air conditioned Over Lander here I come....................hahahahahahaha

patch697
2nd January 2012, 08:50 AM
When are you leaving mate?

What time will you be here?

Should be at your place between 7 & 8 im tipping old mate

Silver
2nd January 2012, 08:55 AM
Wishing you all a great time! I reckon you will, as it has been fun on this thread and the show hasn't even kicked off!

patch697
2nd January 2012, 08:58 AM
Wishing you all a great time! I reckon you will, as it has been fun on this thread and the show hasn't even kicked off!

Piccies will be plentiful my china plate maybe even a few short Vids from Bigrig's in car but I ain't doing the trip report. Someone else can have that honor....................lol

Sir Roofy
2nd January 2012, 10:35 AM
ill be there 5.30 --6.00 tonight

AB
2nd January 2012, 11:43 AM
ill be there 5.30 --6.00 tonight

No worries Roofy, see you then mate!

Warnie
3rd January 2012, 07:59 AM
Have fun today guys, take heaps of shots and footage

snicko
3rd January 2012, 08:17 AM
Look forward to the pics guys. Have lots of fun.

belzi82
3rd January 2012, 10:54 PM
I caught up with the guys this afternoon, sounds like they had a ball and some were very muddy. My first question was "Did AB get bogged?" and sadly the reply was no!!!

I arrived just before 6pm and a few of the guys were working on Tank and yes it needed a replacement part and yes the part was GU!!! I left just after 10 and Tank was up and running only minutes prior.

It was great to catch up with everyone at AB's, glad I went straight after work.

Thanks AB for the wonderful BBQ and thanks to Patch and AB's bro for the drinks!!

Bigrig
3rd January 2012, 11:39 PM
Tank was poorly indeed!!! lmao ... but now has a new power steering box!! And yes Bel, a GU one!! lol. Long story but no doubt we'll get a trip report up - my sincerest of thanks to the members (and others) from Victoria who made me feel exceptionally welcome and true to form, assisted to the end in my time of need to get Tank humming once more (well, sort of - he has lots of problems and we couldn't get to them all!! lol)

Now to nurse it back to Brissy in the morning and get the air con fixed ... and the locker /compressor fixed ... and the ignition system fixed ...and the TPS replaced ... and the ... ahhh, you get my point!!! lol

Thanks a million all, had a ball !!!!

Woof
4th January 2012, 01:49 AM
OK you lot get off the grog and post some photos up lolol

NissanGQ4.2
4th January 2012, 06:22 AM
Now to nurse it back to Brissy in the morning and get the air con fixed ... and the locker /compressor fixed ... and the ignition system fixed ...and the TPS replaced ... and the ... ahhh, you get my point!!! lol

I thought you would of orginised a TANK workshop day while you were there *LMAO*

Have a safe trip back Scotty

belzi82
4th January 2012, 09:59 AM
Tank was poorly indeed!!! lmao ... but now has a new power steering box!! And yes Bel, a GU one!! lol. Long story but no doubt we'll get a trip report up - my sincerest of thanks to the members (and others) from Victoria who made me feel exceptionally welcome and true to form, assisted to the end in my time of need to get Tank humming once more (well, sort of - he has lots of problems and we couldn't get to them all!! lol)

Thanks a million all, had a ball !!!!

Apart from all the stirring Tank looks like one very capable Patrol!! I am sad I didn't get to see it in action!!

Dhuck
4th January 2012, 12:19 PM
Apart from all the stirring Tank looks like one very capable Patrol!! I am sad I didn't get to see it in action!!

From the experience I have had with Scotty and Tank, you all need to come up here. We will take you out to our haunts and show you just how capable they are. From what I have read and seen of recent Scotty is well but poor old Tank is suffering.

AB
4th January 2012, 12:51 PM
From the experience I have had with Scotty and Tank, you all need to come up here. We will take you out to our haunts and show you just how capable they are. From what I have read and seen of recent Scotty is well but poor old Tank is suffering.

We have some great footage and awesome videos to show.

Everyone has just left and I'm waiting on my Iphone cord to come home from the misses so once I get that I'll put some goodies for us.

I think this was our best meet up yet!

My battery nearly exploded though...lol...The regulator in the alternator went which overcharged the battery up to 16V which scared the pants off me. I only realised when it was too late so now I'm up for both new battery and Alternator.

Gotta love it!

Poor Scotty came down hard and broke the power steering box. We got it back to my place then Plassy and I raced off to a 4x4 wreckers 45 minutes from home just in time before they closed and got him a new one, fitted that arvo.....That's service!!!

There's some full on side splitting stories to tell but I'll leave that to others...

Paulie the pig had a great first night...LMAO.

Dhuck
4th January 2012, 02:05 PM
We have some great footage and awesome videos to show.

Everyone has just left and I'm waiting on my Iphone cord to come home from the misses so once I get that I'll put some goodies for us.

I think this was our best meet up yet!

My battery nearly exploded though...lol...The regulator in the alternator went which overcharged the battery up to 16V which scared the pants off me. I only realised when it was too late so now I'm up for both new battery and Alternator.

Gotta love it!

Poor Scotty came down hard and broke the power steering box. We got it back to my place then Plassy and I raced off to a 4x4 wreckers 45 minutes from home just in time before they closed and got him a new one, fitted that arvo.....That's service!!!

There's some full on side splitting stories to tell but I'll leave that to others...

Paulie the pig had a great first night...LMAO.

Looking forward to hearing all about it

Clunk
4th January 2012, 02:13 PM
well it's been and hour and twenty minutes now and we're still waiting!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

belzi82
4th January 2012, 04:05 PM
Hey fellas, back home now and just logged on. Sitting here with Paulie and he said to say "AB shut your f'n trap!" LOL!

Thanks everyone for a brilliant meetup, it was an absolutely cracking time. Was awesome to meet scotty and bel for the first time too! You guys are a bunch of laughs!!

I have 'the' photo, am I still a bunch of laughs???? (be VERY VERY careful how you answer)

So is Paul behaving???? and a lot of damage can be done before he deletes it or did he bring his laptop??

Loved catching up with you guys as well just a little sad about the death on the way home!

belzi82
4th January 2012, 04:13 PM
Paul hasn't got his lappy with him, but he could log into mine and enforce justice just as easily from my place!!!! LOL!!

And you would let him too right!!! lol

Hi Paul (looking over Rohan's shoulder)

Sir Roofy
4th January 2012, 06:17 PM
and you would let him too right!!! Lol

hi paul (looking over rohan's shoulder)

dont let plassy bluff you bel they both reckon your tops

belzi82
4th January 2012, 06:41 PM
Plassy is fine, let him have his fun!!

NissanGQ4.2
4th January 2012, 06:44 PM
Hey fellas, back home now and just logged on. Sitting here with Paulie and he said to say "AB shut your f'n trap!" LOL!

Tell Paulie 2 hurry up home I have heaps of work for him 2 do!

belzi82
5th January 2012, 11:44 AM

Sad news Todd he is in love with GU's and Geelong so is eloping!!! (hehehehehehehe)

patch697
5th January 2012, 03:54 PM

Settle yourself there little fella..... If im gunna have a whip cracked at me I'd much rather it be Kat's...............hahahahahahahahahaha

patch697
5th January 2012, 03:55 PM
Sad news Todd he is in love with GU's and Geelong so is eloping!!! (hehehehehehehe)

Oh Bel..... It you I love not your GU.................hahahahahahahahaha

P.s. I do like your GU though..................hahahahahaha

NissanGQ4.2
5th January 2012, 04:00 PM
Settle yourself there little fella..... If im gunna have a whip cracked at me I'd much rather it be Kat's...............hahahahahahahahahaha

Whips out, plenty of work 2 do. I just sent AB a PM 2 ring me, re what i was going 2 talk 2 you all about ( Admin / mods )

I was in the middle of a very detailed long list that I was going to send Admin and mods, but my lappy shut down for some reason, Started it again....shut itself down again, Started it again, shut down again.........not sure how long its going 2 last before it shuts down again. And I lost my PM and can't be f!cked typing it again.

Maybe you guys have hacked my computer and every time I try and send you guys worked, reboot my puter!!!! *LMAO*

patch697
5th January 2012, 04:11 PM
Whips out, plenty of work 2 do. I just sent AB a PM 2 ring me, re what i was going 2 talk 2 you all about ( Admin / mods )

I was in the middle of a very detailed long list that I was going to send Admin and mods, but my lappy shut down for some reason, Started it again....shut itself down again, Started it again, shut down again.........not sure how long its going 2 last before it shuts down again. And I lost my PM and can't be f!cked typing it again.

Maybe you guys have hacked my computer and every time I try and send you guys worked, reboot my puter!!!! *LMAO*

Alas not my spanner in the works, but the thought crossed my mind..........hahahahahahahahahahahah

NOW STOP HIJACKING OUR THREAD.... SPOIL SPORT...............HAHAHAHAHA

belzi82
5th January 2012, 07:29 PM
Oh Bel..... It you I love not your GU.................hahahahahahahahaha

P.s. I do like your GU though..................hahahahahaha

I love you too Paulie!!!
And you are welcome in my GU whenever you want!!

belzi82
5th January 2012, 07:30 PM
I love you too Paulie!!!
And you are welcome in my GU whenever you want!!

Gee sounds like a pick up line.

So do you come here often..........??

patch697
5th January 2012, 08:45 PM
Gee sounds like a pick up line.

So do you come here often..........??

Don't stop your doing just fine..................lol

& the answers yes..... cos this is the classiest gin joint in town.....lol

Clunk
5th January 2012, 09:51 PM
Patch: "What's a girl like you doin' in a place like this?"
Belzi: "Huh? This is a nice place."
Patch: "Like is said..........................."

LOL!! Just jokin Belzi, sorry mate couldn't resist!! hahaha

sounds like something I would have said Plassy but the difference being I would have meant it!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaaha

belzi82
6th January 2012, 10:07 AM
Don't stop your doing just fine..................lol

& the answers yes..... cos this is the classiest gin joint in town.....lol

Oh! I came for a JB - I better get going then

hehehehehehe

belzi82
6th January 2012, 10:07 AM
Patch: "What's a girl like you doin' in a place like this?"
Belzi: "Huh? This is a nice place."
Patch: "Like is said..........................."

LOL!! Just jokin Belzi, sorry mate couldn't resist!! hahaha

Does that mean you are Patch's WING MAN??

belzi82
6th January 2012, 10:43 AM
Well put it this way.....would you rather work with him or against him?

LOL!

lol well putting it that way I think the safest would be working for him!!!! lol

patch697
6th January 2012, 01:22 PM
Well put it this way.....would you rather work with him or against him?

LOL!

lol well putting it that way I think the safest would be working for him!!!! lol

Bhahahahahahahahahahahaha.............. What a bloody riot you to are....

Now stop it the pair of you before you tarnish my Mr nice gut/ I mean guy image........................ LMFAO

belzi82
6th January 2012, 01:46 PM
Bhahahahahahahahahahahaha.............. What a bloody riot you to are....

Now stop it the pair of you before you tarnish my Mr nice gut/ I mean guy image........................ LMFAO

Patch we love you no matter what your image is!!!! Come on there is 'the' photo on here somewhere of you with a SCARY gun.

Clunk
6th January 2012, 02:01 PM
Patch we love you no matter what your image is!!!! Come on there is 'the' photo on here somewhere of you with a SCARY gun.

that might be so but it kind of negates itself because of his pretty dress!!!!!! lol

belzi82
6th January 2012, 02:02 PM
that might be so but it kind of negates itself because of his pretty dress!!!!!! lol

I was trying not to refer to the pretty dress!!!! But who would mess with him in that with a gun??

NissanGQ4.2
6th January 2012, 03:18 PM
:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

patch697
6th January 2012, 04:00 PM
:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

No there not....... There talking about me & thats never :offtopic::Yahoo!::animierte-smilies-t

belzi82
6th January 2012, 07:55 PM
No there not....... There talking about me & thats never :offtopic::Yahoo!::animierte-smilies-t

hahahhahahahhahahahaha lol you are too funny.

MudRunnerTD
6th January 2012, 10:46 PM
Well i just rolled into home after a week in Suggan Buggan in the high country, WOW. Sorry i missed the gathering but i will make a special effort next time. i was in some glorious country indeed. Glad everyone had a great time. sounds like a winner.

Oh Yeah!! Happy New Year to all!

AB
6th January 2012, 10:58 PM
Hey MR, check out the action here mate, we had a blast!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?7993-Vic-meet-up-report-3rd-Jan-2012-Kinglake-and-Rocky-Track