PDA

View Full Version : Y60 facelift in 1989?

AdrianY60
29th November 2011, 03:00 AM
Hello,
I am going to buy some parts for my 1990 patrol. But it is different parts untill 9/1989 and after. My trol is a 1990, i dont know if it is produced after 9/1989. Is it any way you can see the facelift? maybe in the vin-number?

Cheers, Adrian

taslucas
29th November 2011, 07:48 PM
Hey mate, What parts are you after?

AdrianY60
29th November 2011, 10:11 PM
I am not looking for any special parts yet, i just want to know what parts to buy, if i have to.. :D

Silver
29th November 2011, 10:17 PM
local Nissan spares place always insists on VIN before even talking about parts :-)

canuck
30th November 2011, 09:39 AM
Adrian, you are at 26 posts, you should be able to download and install the Nissan FAST from here http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?2383-Nissan-Fast-E-Fast-Software-Download&p=30621#post30621

AdrianY60
30th November 2011, 08:01 PM
I will download the Nissan FAST, the program looks great! :D Tnx mates!

ShuttleVan1
19th January 2012, 12:36 PM
does this program give you the actual NISSAN PART Numbers?

fabbio
21st January 2012, 01:29 AM
What is this Nissan FAST program you speak of? Is it a parts manual?

Clunk
21st January 2012, 01:37 AM
it's a database of all nissan patrol (possibly other nissans - but someone will correct me if i'm wrong) part numbers. I havent used it myself so can't be more specific, I'll probably download it one day, when I'm not using my works lappy.

NissanGQ4.2
21st January 2012, 06:59 AM
What is this Nissan FAST program you speak of? Is it a parts manual?

Yes its an electronic parts manual for Nissans, not just the Patrol. You enter your VIN number and it will display your Patrols Model number, color, gearbox type etc + part numbers, But depending on what country your Patrol is from is dependent on what catalog you need to use with Nissan Fast. The one you can download from the forum is the AR catalog which is for Australia. Other catalogs are downloadable from a lot of websites on the internet, you just need to Google search for them.

it's a database of all nissan patrol (possibly other nissans - but someone will correct me if i'm wrong) part numbers. I havent used it myself so can't be more specific, I'll probably download it one day, when I'm not using my works lappy.

You are correct, it covers other Nissan's as well

Dirtydog16
18th February 2012, 01:28 PM
Hey this Nissan FAST product sounds cool. Is it what the dealerships use or what is given to aftermarket part industry or just something made up by enthusiasts?

I have always wished I could get something like that and then just tell Nissan that I want this, this and that.

Would be mighty helpful!