PDA

View Full Version : First time out

mattandjody
27th November 2011, 10:24 PM
First time ever 4wd'n for me. Just a little play down a track near samford. Great fun. Cant wait to try some more difficult stuff though :D

Silver
27th November 2011, 10:26 PM
congrats on your first 4by adventure!

Clunk
27th November 2011, 10:29 PM
g'day Matt & Jody and welcome aboard. I hope you remebered to take some happy snaps of this momentous occasion?????

mattandjody
27th November 2011, 10:31 PM
yeh clucnk just havin dramas with the uploads. keeps sending me errors....:(

Clunk
27th November 2011, 10:34 PM
yeh clucnk just havin dramas with the uploads. keeps sending me errors....:(

if your uploadin straight from your PC, you might need to shrink them down a bit

Bigrig
27th November 2011, 10:43 PM
You'll have to venture to Beerburrum next time we head up there - gangs of fun!!!

mattandjody
27th November 2011, 11:03 PM
gahhhh...dont know wats goin on. wont upload any photos. tried compressing them. looked at all photos and checked that they werent too big and still wont work. try again tomorrow eh?

Clunk
27th November 2011, 11:12 PM
gahhhh...dont know wats goin on. wont upload any photos. tried compressing them. looked at all photos and checked that they werent too big and still wont work. try again tomorrow eh?

oh have you acknowledged registration, might have something to do with it

Maxhead
28th November 2011, 07:02 AM
Can't wait for the pics mate. sounds like fun trip.

AB
28th November 2011, 08:07 AM
Hi, are the pics under 1.9mb?

If they are over that then the forum won't let them upload unfortunately.

Sir Roofy
28th November 2011, 08:53 AM
Welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay
take it easy out there till you learn the ropes

patch697
28th November 2011, 09:49 AM
Welcome aboard mate.

You really want to keep an eye out on here for the QLD members outings. You'll be among some very experienced 4x4ers & they are the ones to teach you all the safety aspects, does & don't when out wheeling.

They meetings are very well organized with around the camp fire style classes held on a range of things & daily 4x4 outings from novas right through to extreme with the experience to guide you.

Best of all & most importantly they never leave a man behind, so if you run into trouble you will not be left out in the middle of nowhere hi & dry.

lean the right way & get the best out of your Patrol & the most out the experience mate.

There a great friendly bunch & I have no doubt you'll make some good like minded friends into the bargain.

Elmar
14th December 2011, 10:55 PM
having a problem with up uploding too... maybe the size...