PDA

View Full Version : vent fan

malliz
22nd November 2011, 07:32 PM
vent fan has an intermittent fault. have checked all switches and connections and wiring. looking for wiring diag so as can check out other components associated with the circuit. any help will be greatly accepted.

AB
22nd November 2011, 07:35 PM
vent fan has an intermittent fault. have checked all switches and connections and wiring. looking for wiring diag so as can check out other components associated with the circuit. any help will be greatly accepted.

Welcome to the forum mate, don't forget to post up an intro about yourself in the introductions section.

What vehicle are you talking about, GQ GU, MQ, MK, G60, etc?

We have manuals here you can download which should have the wiring diagram you need. Unfortunately you need 24 more posts to get it but simply introduce yourself to the friendly community, welcome some other new members and join in some conversations and you'll rack up 24 more posts in a few minutes mate.

malliz
22nd November 2011, 07:46 PM
New at this. I have a 2004 GU patrol.

AB
22nd November 2011, 08:06 PM
New at this. I have a 2004 GQ patrol.

No stress mate, rack those posts up and get that wiring diagram.

If you still can't find the problem then just ask the question mate and hopefully someone can help you.

malliz
23rd November 2011, 06:44 PM
tempremental veichle. had another look at the fan today. started now worries. cleaned a bit of outback red dirt from around all contacts and what connections i could access. also found some missing bits of paper that must have got sucked into the internal recerc opening that was causing a bit of noise.

Bigrig
23rd November 2011, 08:04 PM
tempremental veichle. had another look at the fan today. started now worries. cleaned a bit of outback red dirt from around all contacts and what connections i could access. also found some missing bits of paper that must have got sucked into the internal recerc opening that was causing a bit of noise.

Glad it's sorted mate!!!