PDA

View Full Version : just joined

mudmadness
28th August 2010, 06:52 PM
hello people im Shane from bribie island qld i just joined i have a gq patrol wagon rb30 it has a 4 inch lift 33 inch mud terrains its all black

Woof
28th August 2010, 07:16 PM
Hope to see some photos of your GQ here mate, a black GQ has to look great.

patch697
28th August 2010, 07:55 PM
Look forward to seeing some pic Shane it sounds very tough.

Have a read of this link below, it will show you how to post pics & theirs info on how to use the forum as well.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?667-How-To-Ask-a-Question-or-How-To-Upload-Photos.

If you have any problems, post back here & AB (admin) or myself will get it sorted for you.

Cheers
Paul

Finly Owner
28th August 2010, 09:31 PM
Hi Shane and welcome. Good to see another Qld'er on here. Great bunch here, happy helpful, hilarious,.......................Don't forget to post on any thread or feel free to ask any thing.

Tim

16th September 2010, 03:50 PM
hello and welcome !

DX grunt
16th September 2010, 03:57 PM
G'day Shane.

Welcome to the Forum.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

cyanobacteria
9th November 2010, 05:21 PM
bribie island qld

Are there any decent sand tracks on Bribie other than the beach?

TOECUTTER
10th November 2010, 12:13 PM
Hey mate and welcome, nice to see another islander on the forum, even though you do have a bridge. I live on Macleay in the middle of Moreton Bay.

Love Bribie and looked at buying there a coupe of years ago, but it was not isolated enough for me.

As for your question cyanobacteria- there is a good track that leads up the middle of the island, you get to it via the road to camping areas via white patch. It is very soft sand in parts and have seen many people become stuck, mostly through poor ability. I once stopped to help a bloke in a Murano (WTF), asked him if he had reduced his tyre pressures and he gave me a sour look like "what do you know" I told him good luck and bid him farewell. :eck05:

I don't know why people continue to think that AWD vehicles are somehow comparable to the abilities of a 4WD.:1087:

Cheers TC