PDA

View Full Version : AB Bogged in Vic High Country

belzi82
21st November 2011, 08:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrKw8JmFjKE&feature=youtu.be

This is compiled from numerous photos

Silver
21st November 2011, 08:43 PM
nice work Rossco, AB, and esp Bel for creating the clip!

AB
21st November 2011, 08:45 PM
Thanks Bel...lol

I'll learn one of these days not to try things beyond the vehicle's capacity...lol....Arrr, where's the fun then!

That was like dropping a marble into a cup of sloppy's...lol

rkinsey
21st November 2011, 08:59 PM
Thanks Bel...lol

I'll learn one of these days not to try things beyond the vehicle's capacity...lol....Arrr, where's the fun then!

AB, you got your ambitions mixed up with your capabilities!!!

Nice work boys... looks like a lot of fun.

Cheers,

Rob

Woof
21st November 2011, 09:10 PM
ABsolutley a brilliant job there Bel with the video:clapping:, well done.............................................. .....all I can say AB, is at moments like those you need......A FRONT LOCKER AND MORE RIGHT BOOT MATE.:bananarock:

AB
21st November 2011, 09:12 PM
ABsolutley a brilliant job there Bel with the video:clapping:, well done.............................................. .....all I can say AB, is at moments like those you need......A FRONT LOCKER AND MORE RIGHT BOOT MATE.:bananarock:

Front locker mate. The boot was to the floor and just hit a wall of mud about a metre wide...lol

Still should of hit it harder though on the run up...LMAO

Maxhead
21st November 2011, 09:27 PM

Mate, all you need in these situations is a GU mate...LOLOLOL

Narh, just kidding , there was nothing getting through that mate. but 10/10 for AB for trying!

belzi82
21st November 2011, 09:41 PM
Thanks Bel...lol

That was like dropping a marble into a cup of sloppy's...lol

I say keep trying cause your car may surprise you lol!!!! (and plus we want more piccies!!!)

Clunk
21st November 2011, 10:01 PM
hahahahaha great stuff there Belz and AB, looking forward to some more

growler2058
21st November 2011, 10:43 PM
Ripper clip belz i rekon!!

nowoolies
21st November 2011, 10:52 PM
G U got bogged inna G Q hahahahaahah
keep it up guys

belzi82
22nd November 2011, 11:02 AM
More Photos of AB

Bigrig
22nd November 2011, 01:24 PM
More Photos of AB

Photos must really never do justice - coz as a proud GQ owner, that hole should have been weighed, measured and found wanting!!!! lmao

More berries AB!!!!! lol

macca
22nd November 2011, 02:01 PM
Talk about twist the knife and make the poor man suffer :mad:.
Blow abbilities and ambitions :icon_bonk:.
Looks like a red hot go to me :clapping:
Im not that game though :oops:
You all had fun and took the piss as well, one day we will get there.
Green with envy, Macca
PS great photos, sequences and vid thingy Belz.

wildgu6
22nd November 2011, 08:58 PM
Top work Bel with the editing, great clip........And Andy...haha Top marks for havin the cahoonas to give it a go,
like i say as long as someone there to get you out, give it a go if your game, you dont know if you dont try..and when you fail....mmmmmmm how many $$$$ will i need to spend to get me through it next time..

Can sympathise with ya Andy......lol

AB
22nd November 2011, 09:02 PM
Top work Bel with the editing, great clip........And Andy...haha Top marks for havin the cahoonas to give it a go,
like i say as long as someone there to get you out, give it a go if your game, you dont know if you dont try..and when you fail....mmmmmmm how many $$$$ will i need to spend to get me through it next time..

Can sympathise with ya Andy......lol

haha...It was very similar to that.

Yes mate, front lockers will come one day...It's the next thing I'll do when I can save the pennies...Hoping for a christmas bonus or a lotto win....Either way the odds are the same...LMAO

wildgu6
22nd November 2011, 09:32 PM
haha...It was very similar to that.

Yes mate, front lockers will come one day...It's the next thing I'll do when I can save the pennies...Hoping for a christmas bonus or a lotto win....Either way the odds are the same...LMAO

Sounds like a plan mate, odds on those two things happening, like you said LMAO........more chance leaving a few brews out for santa buddy.....LOL

the ferret
22nd November 2011, 09:41 PM
About time we saw Bluey in action, nice vid everyone.( And I couldn't find any dangerous situations in the recovery) well, I couldn't see where the strap was on Bluey, but I trust AB, lol.
Cheers, the ferret

AB
22nd November 2011, 09:50 PM
About time we saw Bluey in action, nice vid everyone.( And I couldn't find any dangerous situations in the recovery) well, I couldn't see where the strap was on Bluey, but I trust AB, lol.
Cheers, the ferret

I have the hook of shame mate...lol

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/11/29.jpg

MudRunnerTD
22nd November 2011, 11:34 PM
All good there AB looks like you guys had some fun.

Side Note ****

Big Word of Warning to everyone, especially GQ owners. The Nissan Drive Train is the toughest in the business no doubt. Be aware that your front CVs have done 99.99999% of their work in the forward position, in a recovery situation like that you are basically turning them inside out and backwards!

If you are ever going to break a CV in a GQ it will be trying to recover someone stuck that heavy while reversing. Recipe for disaster for the car.

Rossco, turn your car around if there is room 100% of the time.

I will have to try and make one of these meet ups as it looks like you guys had a blast.

Cheers MR

AB
23rd November 2011, 10:26 AM
All good there AB looks like you guys had some fun.

Side Note ****

Big Word of Warning to everyone, especially GQ owners. The Nissan Drive Train is the toughest in the business no doubt. Be aware that your front CVs have done 99.99999% of their work in the forward position, in a recovery situation like that you are basically turning them inside out and backwards!

If you are ever going to break a CV in a GQ it will be trying to recover someone stuck that heavy while reversing. Recipe for disaster for the car.

I will have to try and make one of these meet ups as it looks like you guys had a blast.

Cheers MR

Great tip MR, thanks!

AdrianY60
23rd November 2011, 08:18 PM
Great vid, looks like fun! :D

taslucas
27th November 2011, 02:30 PM
Nice bit of movie making there belzi:)

Rossco
4th December 2011, 10:02 PM
Side Note ****

Cheers MR

Cheers MR that is a good tip - however there is no way I would think of doing the same in a Toyota, their front diffs are virtual bombs in reverse and so are the CV's. It is much better to snatch forwards - also for vision too.
Good to see you out on the tracks one day, i'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunites coming up.