PDA

View Full Version : Why are we waiting

Finly Owner
27th August 2010, 11:11 PM
Hmm Moderator Hey?

Member for how long? Hey?

How many Intros has he responded to? Hey?

And where might I ask............................................... .................................................. ............................
are

the

Photos

Hey Paul?

Well AB,

I motion a notion of demotion must be in place for not setting an example to all others.
Who will second my motion?

Hahaha Heheheee HOHOHhooooooo!

:1087:

patch697
27th August 2010, 11:16 PM
I've already posted some pic of my Mav but will start a new thread just for you ya lar lar......lololololol

AB can I infraction him yet?????.............lololololol

Finly Owner
27th August 2010, 11:19 PM
sorry mate looked b4 post this thread but must have missed it in members rides

Finly Owner
27th August 2010, 11:35 PM
Dear Paul

I plead to you social goodness to consider my appeal for a suspension of my infraction. For my poor judgement has lead me into the depth of off roading online. As my online navigation has diverted me from your well hidden pics. So Lord Moderator forgive me for past indescretions as I am sure as a human you will understand how our fingers can almost make us walk.

And in summary Lord Moderator and his Most empowered Administrator please light the way to the destination I have chose of the land of patch pics, with your powerful spotlights and set me free.

:bowdown:

patch697
28th August 2010, 01:10 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..............Your appeal is granted Finly Owner & this incident will not go on record.................LOLOLOLOLOL