PDA

View Full Version : My GU 2.8

patrol2.8
15th November 2011, 09:05 PM
This is my little 2.8 has all the usual goodies fitted to it
Hydralic winch Tjm bull bar and brush bars `hot water system` rear drawers` long range tank` ome nitro charger suspension system`opposite lock rear bar ` 3inch exhaust latest n greatest alarm system (its suposed to do everything except spray smelly stuff when ya fart) etc etc its nothing special but i love it

Bigcol
15th November 2011, 11:25 PM
sweeeeet

can you tell me more on the Hot Water System..... interested in maybe fitting it to mine.................

cheers

robbo0001
19th November 2011, 01:39 AM
:Whats a Hydralic winch? Is that a PTO winch or a brand name?...honestly dont know

Love the photos mate, great looking rig:beer: and being used the way it should

Thirsty
20th November 2011, 09:58 PM
nice truck mate, you've got some great action photos there.

Clunk
20th November 2011, 10:07 PM
nice looking rig mate and great pics

mickhrt
22nd November 2011, 12:06 PM
sweet ride good to see it gets used for what it was ment for

patrol2.8
24th November 2011, 03:03 PM
Thanks guys been abit tied up with my truck had a few minor issues. my hydralic winch looks exactly the same as an electric winch (can try and get some pics of it if you want to see them) except it connects to the power steering pump benifits are it runs much cooler than an electric will pull all day recoveries are slower as winch winds in slower
down sides not really any except it doesnt work if the engine dies heres a link to the mile marker site http://milemarker.com/

growler2058
24th November 2011, 03:07 PM
Good lookin tuff tourer mate

patrol2.8
24th November 2011, 03:07 PM
Thanks Thirsty and clunk71 I seem to have lost the best pics water ones are Tallarook and the Wombats and the 3rd one from the top is a lunch stop on the Balfour track in Tassie

patrol2.8
24th November 2011, 03:10 PM
Big col sorry late reply hot water system is just a Glind shower unit but future plans are to get my son to build me an new alloy drawer system for the rear which will be designed to have all that sort of stuff

wildgu6
25th November 2011, 10:12 PM
Top lookin rig buddy, looks like you have a great deal of fun in it.. Good to see
Pic number 2 looks like some serious bog mate, looks like your doing some dozer work...*L*

patrol2.8
30th November 2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks wild98 going by your pic you dont mind gettin into the mud either bog holes are a lot of fun in that pic the bottom of the bog hole was really hard so ended up being easy to get through