PDA

View Full Version : Hi from RustyNails

RustyNails
4th June 2010, 01:43 PM
May as well join the rest of the Western Patrol Club here.
My name is Paul and I own a Red 98 GU Wagon, 2.8TD and of course am a member of the best 4WD club in WA.
My wife Maree and our two kids (Trent and Teagan) love to get out with our Cavalier Camper whenever we can (when Trent isn't at Basketball).
Great thing about being in a Patrol club, besides making new friends, is the fact you have an incredible pool of relevant knowledge to draw on and an army of people all willing to help out.

Paul

AB
4th June 2010, 01:48 PM
You finally made it Paul! sorry about the log in issues, when we changed your email address it messed things up, but you made it anyway!

Welcome to the community mate!

Feel free to share your pool of knowledge with us and hopefully gain some more! :)

White_GU
4th June 2010, 01:51 PM
Great to see you here Paul! I hear the 2.8's are pretty damn solid out in the bush too!
Whitey

MickyD
4th June 2010, 01:51 PM
and an army of people all willing to help out.

Army of people is right!

Welcome RustyNails!

RustyNails
4th June 2010, 02:53 PM
You finally made it Paul! sorry about the log in issues, when we changed your email address it messed things up, but you made it anyway!
:)

Yeah finally made it. Thanks for your help.

Paul

Woof
4th June 2010, 09:18 PM
Hey Rusty, we are here as well mate, jeez we get around.

RustyNails
4th June 2010, 10:53 PM
Ok Andy, where do I post a thread about members hobbies, outside of the usual off-road/camping type of stuff?
Is it in the General Chat open area?

Paul

AB
5th June 2010, 06:37 AM
Just in the general chat part Rusty Nails.

I changed it so its not related to 4x4, just misc discussions.

You can find it here (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?33-General-Chat), thanks mate.

MrsMav
5th June 2010, 10:22 AM
Hey Rusty, we are here as well mate, jeez we get around.

Hey Rusty sees like we all "get around" like doggy says... lol

Finly Owner
23rd August 2010, 11:15 PM
Tim has just popped in to say Hi to Paul