PDA

View Full Version : Western Patrol Club November Meeting

the evil twin
11th November 2011, 09:54 PM
This is an open invitation to any interested Forum Members (esp any interstate visitors) to come along to our November General Meeting.

Venue - Belmont Sport and Rec Club, Keane St BELMONT (lic premises)

Time - 7:00 PM, Wednesday 23rd November

As well as our monthly meeting there will be a short presentation on - Vehicle Electrical System basics, Fault-finding tips, Accessory Wiring etc.

We would love to see you there :thumbup:

Woof
11th November 2011, 10:07 PM
Thanks for the invite mate I will see if I can make it, from what I have heard it is a bloody brilliant club with even better members.

AB
11th November 2011, 10:11 PM
You guys have a pretty solid club over there.

I hope that one day in my travels I can end up there for a meeting to see it in person.

You never know...lol

Woof
11th November 2011, 10:16 PM
You guys have a pretty solid club over there.

I hope that one day in my travels I can end up there for a meeting to see it in person.

You never know...lol
Well get your butt over here for the next one, once you have been to one of Professor Evils presentations you will be.....um what's the word I am looking for............................................... amazed (yeah that will do)...LOLOLOLOL

the evil twin
12th November 2011, 12:36 AM
Ahhh, yes... the infamous Professor Evil... I think he sold out all 5 tickets at his last lecture...

and a quote from the WPC Forum

As our bad luck would have it Professor Evil's Travelling Sideshow, Dentistry and Tarot Caravan will be in town fresh from a triumphant tour of Lake Yealering and Bruce Rock. He has offered to do his world renowned, universally praised,
"Patrol Elektricks - All you ever thought you wanted to know you probably still won't" featuring such all time favourites like...
'Batteries, the very basics and the B.S';
'Electrical Fault finding for numpties';
'Dual Battery Systems, why none of them work they way you wanted';
'Why the Wicked Winch Won't';
and as a finale, to the tune of "Who let the smoke out" and "The day the Alternator died"
'Accessories and how to make sure you have enough to cause the maximum damage to your electrical system'.