PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear Full of It!

locks
24th August 2010, 08:21 PM
Who here watches that Top Gear show?

It's on TV now and their in the snow doing a race against snow mobiles versus that little midget guy who hosts the show in a red bull rally car.

Don't get me wrong, It's a great show to watch the different cars and that but I'm soooo sick of those three tools and the bullsh&^% they talk about. There's one bit of footage that showed tonight about how he launched about 10 metres in the air, took an icey corner perfectly at 70km's/hour and dodged and weived through trees like a professional rally driver could only do.

Seen this countless times on other series and It just Sh&*ts me. :mad: I can't stand shows that are just fake and hosted by a bunch of full of cr*&^ap bunch of tools!!!!

:) Feel better now!!!!:bananarock::bananarock::bananarock:

Muzza
24th August 2010, 08:50 PM
Can't stand that show and only watched it a few times and I felt like throwing things at the tv.

Woof
24th August 2010, 09:16 PM
Used to watch it but got sick of all of their CR##$%AP

Aquarian51
25th August 2010, 12:37 AM
I was on standby at work tonight and other guys had it on so I saw it as well. I've always thought I was the only one who thought they were all tossers so glad to find I'm not completely alone in that.

Must say I did like watching Cameron Diaz driving around. :-)

Maxhead
25th August 2010, 05:54 AM
Very rarely watch the show nowdays, The older stuff used to be OK..when they actually talked about cars

my third 256
25th August 2010, 06:46 AM
YES but did you see the program after when they go to the north pole kept giving a good wrap for the toyota
it all looked a lot of bull cr??????p
now every one will be driving up there is nothing sacred
stephen

patch697
25th August 2010, 10:08 AM
Well the good thing about TV shows is you can turn them off if you don't like them. I for one do like the show, Its funny as & I wouldn't mind a job like that..... Full of crap or not thay have a top job & I'd say the bucks to go with it.

In my book that makes them lucky bastards.

gec
25th August 2010, 10:29 AM
Yeah i agree Patch, Its just good fun entertainment not meant to be taken seriously, and as you say, It would be a dream job

Maxhead
25th August 2010, 10:38 AM
I think it is one of the highest rating shows around the world as well, so that must say something. But as I said for me the older stuff was a bit more interesting....unless I'm just a boring...hahah

my third 256
25th August 2010, 11:36 AM
hey i didnt say i dont like the program
jus that somethings are a bit sacred like going to the pole by car
sorry if i trod on some toes
stephen

AB
25th August 2010, 12:31 PM
Nah Im with Stephen, Locks, Aquarian, Doggie, Nisspat and Muzza on this one. Its ok to watch but can't stand those guys.

Felt like throwing things at the TV too Muzz...lol

patch697
25th August 2010, 01:36 PM
Then its clear, I'll have to infraction you all for bagging my show.......lolololol

Its all good here Stephen no toes stood on at all. We are real good here & take things on the lighter side of life so feel free to have your opinion here mate amongst good ppl.

Cheers
Paul

RustyNails
25th August 2010, 01:49 PM
Their challanges are all BULL but as long as you take it as a laugh then it is harmless.
Bit like that Man vs Wild show, it too is all cr#p, when he did the one in Aust (up north) he and the crew were brought in after filming each day to hotels in town.

Paul

Finly Owner
25th August 2010, 10:36 PM
My Missus likes it, I find parts funny, but I do believe they are over paid Tossers. But with saying that, I do own the interactive DVD game for when I have friends over. But I'd be to never watch it again. Give me "Overhaulin" anyday.

patch697
25th August 2010, 11:32 PM
My Missus likes it, I find parts funny, but I do believe they are over paid Tossers. But with saying that, I do own the interactive DVD game for when I have friends over. But I'd be to never watch it again. Give me "Overhaulin" anyday.

LOLOL..... I love that "Overhaulin" I got 2 seasons on DvD & I agree them Topgear blokes are over paid wankers but there funny wankers that drive some sh!t hot cars & thats what I like...

BTW if & when im up your way???? Im coming to your house to play that game.... I didn't even know it existed.

Finly Owner
25th August 2010, 11:38 PM
Overhaulin seasons 1,2,3 and (4 in differnnt parts)

And yeah just let me know When.