PDA

View Full Version : WA new Member needs help.

AB
22nd August 2010, 08:15 PM
ok, this may be a strange request but I just recieved an email from a man named Peter who is struggling to understand how to use the forum.

He is asking if its not too much trouble for a WA member to ring him and go through how to use the forum.

If anyone from WA is able to help this guy then please PM me and I will give you Peters number.

Appreciate any WA folks to help this guy out.

He is in Perth area.

AB
22nd August 2010, 08:22 PM
Ok, going well and beyond.

Just rung Peter, he is not very computer literate and has been trying to use the site for a week.

Had his whole family trying to help him but to no avail.

He was out the back fixing his Patrol when I rung him and wasnt near a computer. He is just asking if its not too much trouble if someone from WA can ring him and organise a time when they both can be on the computer to guide him.

I know It's a big ask for you guys but it would help him a lot. Sounds like a good bloke actually!

Sounded like he was around Doggies age....Arghmmm Doggie maybe?...haha

Not sure why I couldnt just go through it with him but he wanted a WA member to help him for some reason...haha

patch697
22nd August 2010, 09:00 PM
Well if no one from WA as the time at the mo I'll stick my hand up although im from Vic.

Cheers
Paul

Woof
22nd August 2010, 09:14 PM
Ok, pm me his number and I will attempt to call him tomorrow evening..................around my age AB, then he has got to be a very nice bloke:049:
AB, you are a Jolly Joker mate.

AB
22nd August 2010, 09:23 PM
Pm sent, thanks Doggie, appreciate your help in helping him.

Finly Owner
22nd August 2010, 10:03 PM
AB owes THE DOGMAN Big, Big, BIG, BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I reckon hey Doggie?

Woof
22nd August 2010, 10:17 PM
AB owes THE DOGMAN Big, Big, BIG, BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I reckon hey Doggie?

I agree, just wait until he gets the bill for this one:cool:

AB
24th August 2010, 10:15 AM
PM sent again for his home number Doggie.

Please send the bill to Rossco's house. He said he'll take care of it.

patch697
24th August 2010, 10:30 AM
PM sent again for his home number Doggie.

Please send the bill to Rossco's house. He said he'll take care of it.

lol... Do you need his address Top Dog? Im happy to pass it on in the interest of the forum.....lol

AB
24th August 2010, 06:56 PM
Thanks for this Doggie, I dont think there is a forum in the world that is willing to ring someone to help them use it....Cheers Doggie!

RustyNails
25th August 2010, 01:52 PM
Sign him up to the WPC while your there Doggy

Paul

DX grunt
26th August 2010, 10:09 PM

Maybe a promotion to Moderator, I mean Post Terminator. lolol