PDA

View Full Version : New Record

Finly Owner
20th August 2010, 10:21 PM
Did anyone notice we hit a new record with online users tonight about 8pm

YNOT
20th August 2010, 10:52 PM
We hit new records almost daily. This forum justs keeps getting bigger and better.

Tony

NickBGU4
20th August 2010, 10:53 PM
Hi everyone, I just had a look at the record amounts for the two other forums that I am a member of:

4WD Action Forum - the highest number of users online is 1349
Patrol 4x4 Forum - the highest number of users online is 551

For the short amount of time that this forum has been running the number of visitors to this site is just fantastic. A huge well done to Andy for setting up such a brilliant forum and the same goes to all the members here for their contributions, willingness to share their knowledge and experience and their great sense of humor.

Finly Owner
20th August 2010, 11:07 PM
Hi everyone, I just had a look at the record amounts for the two other forums that I am a member of:

4WD Action Forum - the highest number of users online is 1349
Patrol 4x4 Forum - the highest number of users online is 551

For the short amount of time that this forum has been running the number of visitors to this site is just fantastic. A huge well done to Andy for setting up such a brilliant forum and the same goes to all the members here for their contributions, willingness to share their knowledge and experience and their great sense of humor.

Great post Nick and welcome

YNOT
20th August 2010, 11:08 PM
Even Plasnart is online, probably quietly keeping an eye on us while he's away!

Tony

Finly Owner
20th August 2010, 11:09 PM
probably on his netbook via satelite link

Woof
26th August 2010, 07:17 PM
The way we are going we will hit 3,000 very soon, to all the people out there that have not registered, get on here and join in.

DX grunt
26th August 2010, 07:41 PM
Even Plasnart is online, probably quietly keeping an eye on us while he's away!

Tony

Think Plassy has forgot to turn his computer off. lol

I'm back from 10 glorious days in Bali. Got a great tan, spent a bit, drank a bit and swam a lot.

Got up to 35 deg one day. Came home today to our house that was 13 deg inside! Brrrrrrrrrrr

AB
26th August 2010, 08:22 PM
Welcome back Rossco, you will notice that there is still no pics of Pauly dressed up with the footy bet.

Now that your back we can get into him a bit...lol

Woof
26th August 2010, 09:19 PM
Moderator, Moderator..............:hijacked:

Sorry just could not resist, now I will pull my head in.

DX grunt
26th August 2010, 09:33 PM
Welcome back Rossco, you will notice that there is still no pics of Pauly dressed up with the footy bet.

Now that your back we can get into him a bit...lol

Did ya miss me??????? 2 nights ago I was swimming (skinny dipping) - minus the photo - in our Villa's pool, under a full moon, in 30 deg heat. Bewdyful! Now it's back to reality - damn it!

Lotsa secret squirrell stuff happening between u 2 about the bet? Wot's going on???

AB
26th August 2010, 09:55 PM
No secret at all mate, to be honest I actually forgot about it because you guys were travelling around the world and had no one to back me up.

But now...lol....C'mon Pauly!!!

patch697
26th August 2010, 10:08 PM
Rossco your back? bloody fantastic, we missed you so hows the brake ya sneaky bugger.....lol

& stay tuned for tomorrow nights big reveal.....lol

DX grunt
26th August 2010, 10:43 PM
Rossco your back? bloody fantastic, we missed you so hows the brake ya sneaky bugger.....lol

& stay tuned for tomorrow nights big reveal.....lol

Got the tinnies and popcorn waiting, brother! lololol

Finly Owner
27th August 2010, 09:37 PM
Talk about records I think PAUL is about to set one.

patch697
27th August 2010, 09:50 PM
Talk about records I think PAUL is about to set one.

LOLOLOL.............Please explain?????????????

Finly Owner
27th August 2010, 10:30 PM
sorry maybe you had(dress) before I posted :-)