PDA

View Full Version : plans for the long weekend......

Timmo
9th October 2011, 11:46 PM
well the parents are here so going camping over the long weekend dont know where to go ATM but got some places in mind, not looking at doing much just relaxing.:049:

nowoolies
10th October 2011, 10:26 AM
well the parents are here so going camping over the long weekend dont know where to go ATM but got some places in mind, not looking at doing much just relaxing.:049:

so where ya gunna go

you cant put up a thread without tellin us where your going hahahahah

and dont forget .....piccies we luc piccies

AB
10th October 2011, 10:28 AM
When's the long weekend coming up???

nowoolies
10th October 2011, 10:31 AM

cant find one in the diary comming up soon

i guess hes making one up .....damn good idea if he is lol

DX grunt
10th October 2011, 10:56 AM
WA was supposed to have had their long weekend on the first weekend in October, but it's been changed because of CHOGM.

Maxhead
10th October 2011, 11:20 AM

Today for ACT,,,wooohooooooooooooo.

Anyone out there working? hahahah

Clunk
10th October 2011, 01:42 PM
Today for ACT,,,wooohooooooooooooo.

Anyone out there working? hahahah

not me mate but only coz I'm having a week off!!!! lmao

Timmo
10th October 2011, 11:47 PM
the long weekend is around the 28 oct so with any luck i could be up at a nice bit of green grass with trees around it with the folks and kids maybe throwing a line in for a trout or maybe possum spotting.........

Clunk
11th October 2011, 12:03 AM
the long weekend is around the 28 oct so with any luck i could be up at a nice bit of green grass with trees around it with the folks and kids maybe throwing a line in for a trout or maybe possum spotting.........

what's tha matter Tim, scared me Timbar and Nowoolies will turn up un announced??????? hahahahahaha

nowoolies
11th October 2011, 12:05 AM

so you wanna go up the farm hahahahaha
ill be there on wednesday with the kids camping
you comming up with the family .................or what !!!!!!!.............lol

Timmo
11th October 2011, 12:20 AM
would love to buy wwwww well you know what i mean, moving in this weekend at the new house.......

nowoolies
11th October 2011, 12:23 AM
would love to buy wwwww well you know what i mean, moving in this weekend at the new house.......

that dont stop a over nighter hay

nick4884
24th October 2011, 11:23 PM
Take the Patrol down to White Hills and go fishing. Let your missus do the unpacking whilst you're at it and then you can claim that you've got absolutely no idea when she asks you where X is or Y is, cos she unpacked it all :)))))

Aquarian51
26th October 2011, 06:25 PM
That's gr8 advice. I'm working or I'd be down there myself.