PDA

View Full Version : One for AB

Finly Owner
19th August 2010, 11:23 PM
Can you design it so when we sign on/off a hand waves saying hi/bye from member?

Just a thought. It feels strange to log off without saying bye especially after chatting.

AB
19th August 2010, 11:29 PM
sorry mate, a hand waves where?

Good idea but that may be difficult, ill have a look and see if its possible though.

patch697
19th August 2010, 11:41 PM
just do what I do Tim & never log off............lolol

I've even got you buggers on the move now with my new tablet PC.........Now no one is safe....lolololol

YNOT
20th August 2010, 07:33 AM
I'm mobile as well, I use my work laptop with wireless card. So far I've sent most of my posts from home, but a few from Lismore and Grafton.

Tony

Finly Owner
20th August 2010, 09:35 PM
sorry mate, a hand waves where?

Good idea but that may be difficult, ill have a look and see if its possible though.

Difficult? for a man like you AB?
The hand could go up near notifications etc, maybe.

Woof
20th August 2010, 10:05 PM
Difficult? for a man like you AB?
The hand could go up near notifications etc, maybe.

Or a finger.............................oh sorry wrong forum:icon_bonk:

patch697
21st August 2010, 01:02 AM
Or a finger.............................oh sorry wrong forum:icon_bonk:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL............ Wrong forum yes but still very funny all the same Top Dog.

Glad to see you put your original signature but on BTW......Its an absolute pissa that one...lol

Finly Owner
21st August 2010, 10:53 PM
In Doggies case he might also want to show fist to us then a single finger opens up. OOOppps is this a thread:hijacked:Hijacked

patch697
22nd August 2010, 01:31 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.......... YEP that exactly what it is but you wouldn't be the first one to do this now would you Tim.....lolololol

p.s Top Dog can't make a fist or flick his middle finger either cos he's got paws..... Silly Tim.......lolololol

Finly Owner
7th September 2010, 11:23 PM
just a reminder of this idea while I say night all

Finly Owner
5th October 2010, 11:37 PM
so hows the hand wave coming along........?

Oh yeah I'm back.......heeeheeheee!!!!

Site looks good but still no wave etc

AB
6th October 2010, 08:51 AM
haha, I was waiting for you mention that.

Well I asked the question on a site that created this forum software and it doesnt look good Tim.

I got one reply from a guy who said it would take up too much memory and slow the forum down and no one has ever heard of it before.

Unless someonow knows how to program???

Chops
7th October 2010, 11:06 PM
Your mailbox is full again. Grab a beer, sit down and delete them. :D

AB
8th October 2010, 08:50 AM
Mailbox is now empty....50 just aint enough.

Chops
11th October 2010, 04:51 AM
Mailbox is now empty....50 just aint enough.

Maybe trial 100 messages and see how it goes. As long as they are text messages it shouldn't affect bandwidth.

Finly Owner
12th October 2010, 12:01 AM
Do you want to close this thread AB as I started it, and we can't do it, no need to keep open.
Thanx for investigating.

Chops
12th October 2010, 12:16 AM
I'm sure there could be a script for this sort of thing, however I don't feel like spending day and night searching for it.

AB
12th October 2010, 08:47 AM
Do you want to close this thread AB as I started it, and we can't do it, no need to keep open.
Thanx for investigating.

I don't mind leaving it mate, you never know we may get a programmer sign up one day, read this and say "Hey I can do this easy and whalaaaa"....lol

DX grunt
12th October 2010, 10:17 AM
You could always go for the cheaper option. Learn how to make the avatar for Russel1974 wave.

Then again, people would probably misinterpret it and somebody would end up with a black eye!

Nah forget my idea. Too hard, and dangerous.

Finly Owner
12th October 2010, 10:53 PM
You could always go for the cheaper option. Learn how to make the avatar for Russel1974 wave.

Then again, people would probably misinterpret it and somebody would end up with a black eye!

Nah forget my idea. Too hard, and dangerous.

funny though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finly Owner
12th October 2010, 10:54 PM
I don't mind leaving it mate, you never know we may get a programmer sign up one day, read this and say "Hey I can do this easy and whalaaaa"....lol

Never thought of it that way.