PDA

View Full Version : Enough demand for an NZ group?

WoffoDave
6th October 2011, 05:40 PM
Hi team,
I know I'm a newbe and all but is there room or demand enough for a NZ group in here??

patch697
6th October 2011, 06:16 PM
We hav a few NZ members so what did you have in mind?

WoffoDave
6th October 2011, 07:39 PM
Not sure...

Seems you aussies are covered but maybe we could do with a group for NZ based nissans

Bigrig
6th October 2011, 08:49 PM
Not sure...

Seems you aussies are covered but maybe we could do with a group for NZ based nissans

Think you've just nominated yourself as the NZ forum meet up coordinator old mate!!! lol

Concept sounds great!!

AB
6th October 2011, 08:51 PM
Did you mean a NZ dedicated forum?

You would be surprised how many NZ's are on here, we have plenty that sign up all the time.

04OFF
7th October 2011, 12:07 PM
Think he would just mean a "sub group" AB, such as QLD,NSW,TAS,NT etc all have , as i can't see a "NZ" group listed ?

Bigrig
7th October 2011, 12:53 PM
Think he would just mean a "sub group" AB, such as QLD,NSW,TAS,NT etc all have , as i can't see a "NZ" group listed ?

X2 - think we should add NZ to the forum meetups, trips and treks, etc, etc sections ... think that is what he was meaning ...

Finly Owner
7th October 2011, 11:24 PM
Yeah I understund hour thay speek ova thair. thax wat he ment Bro! A Sexion fur thair cuzzies ta awl awange Ticky Toohers and dat.

Tim

PS my missus is NZer and all her adult neice and nephew and their kids are my fondest extended family! And I am loved by her family in NZ.

WoffoDave
8th October 2011, 07:29 AM
Man I hope we frash you lot in the Thugby!:thumbup: Yep, a NZ forum or sub-group in this part so we talk about where to get the best fush and chups...

Good luck making me the coordinator, I can't even coord me and my keyboard.

macca
8th October 2011, 07:30 PM
Man I hope we frash you lot in the Thugby!:thumbup: Yep, a NZ forum or sub-group in this part so we talk about where to get the best fush and chups...

Good luck making me the coordinator, I can't even coord me and my keyboard.

If you are going to bring up the game they play in heaven, I vote we leave you out in the cold at least untill we see the results of the final :first:
Go the Wallabies

spoty_4
8th October 2011, 08:39 PM
I am also new to the forum (from Auckland) and I was just wondering if they had a NZ section or not. They sure as hell should. There is a loyal following here and I also feel that this is one of the better forums for the patrol on the web. We should be able to organise some sort of meet at woodhill and show those kids with the Surfs what its about or even a tour around the country. It would be wicked to see a convoy of patrols / safaris on the open road.

AB
8th October 2011, 09:07 PM
All done guys, New Zealand is on the map in the Trips and Treks section. I'm surprised I didn't do this at the start for our cousins over there.

I hope the forum prospers over time!!!

Finly Owner
8th October 2011, 11:19 PM
I am also new to the forum (from Auckland) and I was just wondering if they had a NZ section or not. They sure as hell should. There is a loyal following here and I also feel that this is one of the better forums for the patrol on the web. We should be able to organise some sort of meet at woodhill and show those kids with the Surfs what its about or even a tour around the country. It would be wicked to see a convoy of patrols / safaris on the open road.Sounds like the first Mass NZ Patrol Ticky Tour!

Tim

WoffoDave
9th October 2011, 07:32 AM
If you are going to bring up the game they play in heaven, I vote we leave you out in the cold at least untill we see the results of the final :first:
Go the Wallabies

How 'bout we see how you go today with the Yarpies eh?

WoffoDave
9th October 2011, 07:34 AM
All done guys!

Thanks AB, awesome.

Avalanche20
29th April 2012, 08:54 AM
Are there any members that Live north of Auckland in NZ?

Antznz
7th June 2012, 08:08 PM
Righto, we need to start a NZ thread. Love the aussie info but we need the NZ links

nz quadfather
15th July 2012, 06:47 PM
I'm in CHCH if there's anyone keen for some muddy fun. gotta keep it fairly dent free as it's the mrs' daily driver! bugger

Touses
13th October 2017, 09:39 AM
I'm beginning to believe we have a gremlin. Above is from same same who was looking for yaris seat covers, yes?

threedogs
13th October 2017, 10:41 AM
6 yrs later have we got an answer yet, hate for it to be important.
I thought it was an Aust based international forum, happy to be wrong