PDA

View Full Version : Gembrook

belzi82
4th October 2011, 07:17 PM
Headed up to Gembrook and Bunyip on Sunday. Was very disappointed that many of the tracks were closed (and then remembered that they should be opened next month). Managed to have fun with what we found anyway. Currently editing video so will post it up hopefully later tonight or tomorrow!

Sir Roofy
4th October 2011, 07:19 PM
headed up to gembrook and bunyip on sunday. Was very disappointed that many of the tracks were closed (and then remembered that they should be opened next month). Managed to have fun with what we found anyway. Currently editing video so will post it up hopefully later tonight or tomorrow!

hope to see a couple of good ones red soil is very greasey

WHA DATES HAVE FOR CRAIGS HUT

belzi82
4th October 2011, 07:26 PM
hope to see a couple of good ones red soil is very greasey

WHA DATES HAVE FOR CRAIGS HUT

19th and 20th Nov for Craig's. Have posted in Forum meet up's

Sir Roofy
4th October 2011, 07:43 PM
19th and 20th nov for craig's. Have posted in forum meet up's

cheers mate

AB
4th October 2011, 08:46 PM
Summer is coming Bel and tracks will be open....

I have been caught out a lot lately heading down tracks in my area and coming to a locked gate...GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chester
4th October 2011, 09:40 PM
Headed up to Gembrook and Bunyip on Sunday. Was very disappointed that many of the tracks were closed (and then remembered that they should be opened next month). Managed to have fun with what we found anyway. Currently editing video so will post it up hopefully later tonight or tomorrow!

A lot of tracks in that area have been shut for a while now.They were meant to be reopened after Black saturday,but a few remained shut.I did a thread about tracks closed in my local area,i think i put the one's in bunyip in it.We used to spend all day doing some of the tracks up there but they shut most of the good ones.

belzi82
6th October 2011, 12:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIaGazZQ-mc

Hi Guys check out part 1 of the trip on the weekend! Hope you enjoy!

growler2058
6th October 2011, 08:09 AM
Well done belz gotta get me a cradle to hold the camera my vids make me carsick watching em hahahaha

Sir Roofy
6th October 2011, 08:23 AM
Very good bel would be a relaxing day out