PDA

View Full Version : Expression of interest-Licola, fishin & 4wheelin, Oct 21/22/23 ( VIC)

katwoman
30th September 2011, 06:48 PM
Licola's annual trout fishing comp, starts Friday lunch-time.
Is a great w/end and they have a huge feed on the saturday night (roasts and sweets) included in the cost of the comp ( I think about $25pp) Also going to go for a bit of a look-see around the areas tracks.
Plenty of camping available at Licola C'van park. ( which is where we are staying) They have river front camping or powered sites.

Is going to be great !

Sir Roofy
30th September 2011, 07:02 PM
Were in mate will be a fun w/end

AB
30th September 2011, 07:32 PM
I am going to try my hardest for this one Kat, I love Licola area, there is some great spots there!!!

So whats involved with the fishing comp, just rock up and river fishing on the banks?

Are you guys going to turn up mid morning Friday?

Sir Roofy
30th September 2011, 08:18 PM
i am going to try my hardest for this one kat, i love licola area, there is some great spots there!!!

So whats involved with the fishing comp, just rock up and river fishing on the banks?

Are you guys going to turn up mid morning friday?

hi andy were going up on the wednesday hope to see you there

katwoman
30th September 2011, 08:23 PM
I am going to try my hardest for this one Kat, I love Licola area, there is some great spots there!!!

Are you guys going to turn up mid morning Friday?

The fishing comp ; you just register on the day.. Fish where ever you like.
We are actually going up on the wednesday cos there's a little spot I want to check out. I think it is only accessible by 4x4.

AB
30th September 2011, 08:29 PM
No probs guys, in my role the company I work for will simply fall apart if I took Wednesday, Thurs, Friday off...lol....I really need to organise someone to fill my role if I'm away...GRRR!!!!

I'll see what I can do though...