PDA

View Full Version : New Website Design.

AB
18th August 2010, 04:06 PM
Hi All,

Thinking about re designing the entire website (not the forum layout) for a more professional and easy to use design as we are now getting a lot of visitors each day as you all know.

The main website itself is going great in Google but aesthetically looks boring!

We have some great photos of members rides here and would like to use some of them on the new design with photos everywhere.

If anyone does not want their rigs put into the website please let us know here.

Also, if anyone has any great looking shots of their Patrol's or great looking shots of anything related that they think could help then why not post them up in your section or on here.

Appreciate your help!

YNOT
18th August 2010, 05:58 PM
Feel free to use any of my photos. I've just edited out the number plates on post 10, pics 1 and 3, in my members ride thread.

Tony

AB
18th August 2010, 06:47 PM
Will do, thanks Tony.

You must have an enormous collection of photos there Tony...haha

Thanks mate!

patch697
18th August 2010, 10:22 PM
I'll chuck some more pics in the pot for ya AB.

AB
18th August 2010, 10:31 PM
By the way everyone. I will also delete any number plates or any information on photos that shouldnt be shown to the world so no stress about that.

Also, if anyone has good quality photos they feel could be handy then you can also email them directly to info@nissanpatrol.com.au

Cheers!

AB
22nd August 2010, 11:30 AM
Thanks for all your help guys.

There's a slight chance that we may loose some rankings in Google by doing a new design but It's a risk we'll have to take.

We would rather do this now than later on down the track I think.

locks
22nd August 2010, 05:47 PM
Worth a risk AB in the long run for sure.

Finly Owner
22nd August 2010, 09:28 PM
Ha with our members they'd be crazy to rate us down.

Maxhead
22nd August 2010, 09:32 PM
Worth a risk AB in the long run for sure.

I agree, make changes now and gain with the help of google later

Finly Owner
31st December 2010, 12:51 AM
is this any good AB?

AB
31st December 2010, 08:54 AM
Thanks mate but I need one that's in colour on a white background like the ones on the main home page of the website here www.nissanpatrol.com.au (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au)

I'll have to hunt on the net for one. They are out there, I found a great GQ the other day which looks good.

Bigrig
31st December 2010, 08:56 AM
Feel free to use any of mine mate - you may have some editing to do though, as I'm sort of ordinary at best at removing my plate details!!! LOL ...

AB
31st December 2010, 08:57 AM
Feel free to use any of mine mate - you may have some editing to do though, as I'm sort of ordinary at best at removing my plate details!!! LOL ...

haha, thanks mate.Yeah, I might have to use one of ours and blank out the background.

I'll have a search for half an hour or so and if no luck I'll photoshop one of ours.

Bigrig
31st December 2010, 09:13 AM
haha, thanks mate.Yeah, I might have to use one of ours and blank out the background.

I'll have a search for half an hour or so and if no luck I'll photoshop one of ours.

Bootiful - be nice to have my car on the dub, dub, dub ('www' - the internet ... just in case I lost anybody!! lol) ...

Sir Roofy
31st December 2010, 11:50 AM
your welcome to use mine as well,if you can do the plates if need be,wouldnt atempt that one had enough trouble getting a pic up

cheers roofy

patch697
31st December 2010, 01:06 PM
your welcome to use mine as well,if you can do the plates if need be,wouldnt atempt that one had enough trouble getting a pic up

cheers roofy

We can help you do that too.... If you can post pics you can blank out plate...

DX grunt
31st December 2010, 01:38 PM
I'll chuck some more pics in the pot for ya AB.

X2

Ross
DX grunt

beansathome
31st December 2010, 01:42 PM
if u want pics of a stock gu patrol i can take wateva u need i have a decent slr camera and plenty of time.

DX grunt
31st December 2010, 01:48 PM
if u want pics of a stock gu patrol i can take wateva u need i have a decent slr camera and plenty of time.

Mine's almost stock, so don't worry about it. Put 'em in. The more the merrier. Thanks.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

MQ MAD
31st December 2010, 04:24 PM
Ive noticed on some other forums they have members cars in the title
Maybe have members post up current rides and go for a vote and the winning pic is for all to see for say a month or so ???
(Only prob will we ever get sick of lookin at GQs ???)
Just a thought ???

patch697
31st December 2010, 04:56 PM
(Only prob will we ever get sick of lookin at GQs ???)

The simple answer here is NO WE WON'T & why I here you ask??? because the Super Mod drives one.........lololololol

Sir Roofy
31st December 2010, 06:32 PM
come on gu owners lets hear from you iknow your out there

cheers roofy

MQ MAD
31st December 2010, 07:22 PM
G Who owners !!!!

Cmon i now your out there

Where are they all ???

Seems when the goin gets tuff, the tuff go shoppin !!!

LOL

Sir Roofy
31st December 2010, 07:39 PM
I like it lol
roofy happy new year to all

Finly Owner
31st December 2010, 10:52 PM

You can use a Finly shot and just edit out background, cause you probably won't find MK anywhere.

Maxhead
1st January 2011, 03:30 AM
Well, my GU can be a part of the forum if you allow it. I better post some pics of it first
.......coming soon