PDA

View Full Version : beansathome & macca86 at briboe laughing at boged holdens

beansathome
29th September 2011, 11:57 PM
just some picks of the midweek trip to bribie. we cam across 3 holdens i think jackaroos
that were boged the only pic i took was of the last 2 recoveries as it was a little wet to have the cammera out ...

thought it was funny that the second car i recoverd that i drove threw the exact same track as the first 1 it was a bit of a laugh wat was even funnier is that the were letting there tyers down after they where boged so i couldnt help but point out that thay should have let there tyers down when they started and that the werent driving a patrol.

on the way back we were driving threw the softest stuff we could see and still had no troble at all
good i love my car lol

was a great day out

belzi82
30th September 2011, 12:11 AM
All I can say is typical Jackaroo's! Nice pics there, looks like a very lovely area to go!

beansathome
30th September 2011, 12:14 AM
ha ha yer it was just funny that there was 3 to recover with in 20 or 30M of each other. it is a ausome place as u dont need a barge to get there. if u come up this way i will happily take u over. i like 20 mins away

belzi82
30th September 2011, 12:28 AM
ha ha yer it was just funny that there was 3 to recover with in 20 or 30M of each other. it is a ausome place as u dont need a barge to get there. if u come up this way i will happily take u over. i like 20 mins away

Okay I will hold you to that. I love beach driving so if I am in QLD I'll let you know.
I used to drive a RAV 4 and had to recover a Jackaroo - how embarrassing for him, an AWD recovering a 4WD!!!!!!!!

beansathome
30th September 2011, 12:32 AM
Okay I will hold you to that. I love beach driving so if I am in QLD I'll let you know.
I used to drive a RAV 4 and had to recover a Jackaroo - how embarrassing for him, an AWD recovering a 4WD!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha thats gold.

i got a year pass for bribie now so i can go any time over the next 12 months lol

belzi82
30th September 2011, 12:37 AM
ha ha ha thats gold.

i got a year pass for bribie now so i can go any time over the next 12 months lol

lol keep the piccies coming then and maybe a forum meetup that way in a few years

beansathome
30th September 2011, 12:40 AM
hahaha ill try take more pics next time

04OFF
30th September 2011, 03:20 PM
Ha-ha, thats funny !

Great pics too, that sunset one is just fantastic ! :bowdown:

beansathome
30th September 2011, 04:03 PM
Ha-ha, thats funny !

Great pics too, that sunset one is just fantastic ! :bowdown:

thanks i didnt spend enough time getting the shots i wanted we were running out of daylight

macca86
30th September 2011, 08:14 PM
was a good trip never thought I'd see a wild emu so close to brisbane. Can always do another trip! mind you I'm booked out till end of november! might save up for that potential straddy/ moreton trip that's on the forum.
good day out beansathome def do it again

beansathome
30th September 2011, 08:20 PM
was a good trip never thought I'd see a wild emu so close to brisbane. Can always do another trip! mind you I'm booked out till end of november! might save up for that potential straddy/ moreton trip that's on the forum.
good day out beansathome def do it again

sure was good. drop us a line when u are free bring the misses next time

macca86
30th September 2011, 08:26 PM
sure was good. drop us a line when u are free bring the misses next time

Will do. I saw more of you guys in that one day than I've seen of her this week. She's been a good girl working while workers comp screw me over and so she can get the time of to N.Z but once she gets a weekend off I'll swing a text over and pull out some more holdens and toyotas

AB
30th September 2011, 08:26 PM
Great pics mate, love it!