PDA

View Full Version : Mid week run bribie or anywhere SE Qld

macca86
27th September 2011, 11:43 AM
So I'm off work with a crook back and compo rejected my claim but doctors aren't signing me off to go back to work so anyone up for a week day trip? I have a bribie pass for this week only wouldn't mind a fish or a blat out bush. I can't on the weekend as I have renovations to do with the missus but let me know if you're free and where you wanna go

beansathome
27th September 2011, 01:48 PM
i might have some time this week im at morayfield so not much of a drive to bribie just gota buy a pass maybe thursday if your interested

macca86
27th September 2011, 05:33 PM
I'm at the doctors on thursday till mid day and friday have physio at 8.30 am I'm thinking friday 10 or 11 am at bribie or wed I'm available all day. Beach permit it $40 for a week and you can get them from surf side newsagents near the surf club at woorim

beansathome
27th September 2011, 06:41 PM
I'm at the doctors on thursday till mid day and friday have physio at 8.30 am I'm thinking friday 10 or 11 am at bribie or wed I'm available all day. Beach permit it $40 for a week and you can get them from surf side newsagents near the surf club at woorim

i buy them online. thinking about buying a year pass coz 3 weeks is equal to a 12month pass
friday might work ill just have a full car lol how long u thinking about staying there

beansathome
27th September 2011, 08:07 PM
ill also have to check with the wife if she is working or not aswell. might just mean i have to do a trip back home in the middle

beansathome
27th September 2011, 11:20 PM
u sure u cant do thursday ? friday is to tight for me with a 10am start

macca86
28th September 2011, 12:33 AM
I'll call the doctor tomorrow and get a appointment for wed and go Thurs. I'm just going for the day

beansathome
28th September 2011, 12:46 AM
wicked thursday is wide open for us. i gota get the misses behind the wheel she need practice let me know if its a problem

macca86
28th September 2011, 09:41 AM
Thursday is all good for me changed doctors to today. let the missus unleash good place to learn sand driving. want to meet at the surf club say 10 or 11 at woorim I'm a terrible fisherman but just like to get out and about. do the length of the beach and inland track see the camping grounds do you have a uhf?

beansathome
28th September 2011, 06:36 PM
i have a uhf. i wouldnt mind throwing a line out i havent been fishing in years. i loved driving on bribie years ago and it was easy in a pajero so the trol will b even easier.
is it just you going of the misses aswell.
im good for meeting at 10. if you are earlier u can swing by my house im only just off the highway at morayfield behind bunnings.
ill pm u my number

macca86
28th September 2011, 07:23 PM
i have a uhf. i wouldnt mind throwing a line out i havent been fishing in years. i loved driving on bribie years ago and it was easy in a pajero so the trol will b even easier.
is it just you going of the misses aswell.
im good for meeting at 10. if you are earlier u can swing by my house im only just off the highway at morayfield behind bunnings.
ill pm u my number

Just me going missus is working arvo shift so she starts at 2pm.
high tide is at 9am so it might be some hard work on the beach in the soft stuff.
NW winds at 12 knots 85% chance of rain but under 5 mm
I'm still keen. I got you number so If I'm eary before 10 I'll give you a call if not I'll meet at the beach uhf channel 17

beansathome
28th September 2011, 10:51 PM
if any one thinks they need to throw a sick day and come play on the beach with us tomorrow give me a call on 0415 655 913

cheers ben

beansathome
28th September 2011, 10:52 PM
to easy ill see u then and we can always go up the middle road there is a few roads the lead off it

macca86
29th September 2011, 10:56 PM
great day out at bribie weather came good no fish today but saw plenty of roo's nice flock of 4 or 5 hawks and never thought I'd see it but an emu walking down the beach. Not to mention we pulled out 3 holden's and camper trailer out of bogs. Go the mighty patrol's

beansathome
30th September 2011, 12:02 AM
poasted some pics to look at lol was great day out http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?6353-beansathome-amp-macca86-at-briboe-laughing-at-boged-holdens