PDA

View Full Version : Newby 2 website / forum

NissanGQ4.2
17th August 2010, 08:04 PM
Hi all,
Just came across this website while looking for a Service Manual, looks like a great site :).
I have a 1992 Nissan GQ TI, I have had it for around 9 years now! Its been rolled on its side once! Shame i didn't have my camera with me to take some pics.
Its pretty much a stocka now,
33inch bfg all terrains
2inch body lift
ARB Bull bar
The 4inch Dobsons suspension lift and Rancho shocks are sitting in the garage, the missis made me take it out when we had our first rug rat, that was 4 years ago! Thinking its time to put it back in.
I live in the Beautiful Blue Mountains
Cheers
Todd

AB
17th August 2010, 08:09 PM
Welcome the forum Todd.

Don't worry mate, Ive got a new rug rat and my fun has diminished lately..haha

Feel free to ask anything mate and join in the conversations.

Maxhead
17th August 2010, 08:13 PM
G'Day Todd, Welcome mate. Hope you stick around and mingle

patch697
17th August 2010, 08:22 PM
welcome Todd, we have a good bunch here mate so feel free to join in

cheers
Paul

Woof
17th August 2010, 08:50 PM
Welcome Todd, enjoy

NissanGQ4.2
17th August 2010, 09:16 PM
Hi Guys, thanx for the welcome, any tips on uploading pics, i seem to be doing something wrong.

AB
17th August 2010, 09:21 PM
Hi Todd, at the bottom of this page now where you type in your reply you can click the picture symbol to upload pics from another website or from your computer.

If you get stuck, at the very bottom right of the screen just click "Go Advanced".

This will give you more options when posting a message.

If you click on the http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/editor/attach.png symbol and then press "add files". Then select the files from your computer to add....They will then pop up in the little window below that and then click "insert attachment".

Sounds a bit hard but easy when you get the hang of it....Yell out if you get stuck again mate.

Finly Owner
17th August 2010, 09:33 PM
Hi and welcome Todd

NissanGQ4.2
17th August 2010, 09:34 PM
Thanx AB, will give it a try now in Members Rides

RustyNails
18th August 2010, 02:20 PM
Welcome along Todd

Paul