PDA

View Full Version : Dash Lights

ablast
18th September 2011, 10:04 PM
Hi peeps,

I have a 1997 ST GY60 automatic petrol on gas that I recently purchased. This is my first Nissan Patrol. Aside from a problem I have with my auto transmission that I have posted in another thread, I have a yellow dash light constantly on. It is next to and to the left of the overdrive off light. It looks like a low level light of some description. Any help would be most apreciated. Can enyone tell me what this light is for?
[img]:redface:[img]

Bigrig
18th September 2011, 10:10 PM
Air filter blocked light?? Is it a downward facing arrow with a line across the centre (bad description)? If so, check your air filter and replace if necessary.

ablast
18th September 2011, 10:43 PM
Yes it is a downward facing arrow with a line across the centre. I thought it looked like a spray nozzle. At first look I thought the line in the centre represented a washer bottle below half full Lol. Thank you so very much for clearing that up for me. It has been driving me nuts.

ablast
20th September 2011, 05:34 AM
Air filter blocked light?? Is it a downward facing arrow with a line across the centre (bad description)? If so, check your air filter and replace if necessary.

Well there was a vacume line that had slipped off. As simple as that. Thank you again.