PDA

View Full Version : Glass House Mountains (BEERburRUM)

04OFF
17th September 2011, 12:01 PM
A couple of guys from the other forum are heading to the glass house tomorrow (sunday 18/09/11)

EDIT........

OK meet point and time are now much better and are as follows.........

Matilda/SPAR on Steve Irwin way at 10am

Just head up Steve Irwin Way off the Bruce, after you pass Mt Tibrogargan on the left just after the Beerburrum turnoff you will come to an 80 zone then you'll see the Matilda on the right.

UHF 16:thumbup:

I was told to Bring lunch but not the stove kind, and a shovel if you feel like helping us get through what is now a impassable bit of one track

Bigrig
17th September 2011, 12:08 PM
Maybe possibly for me ...

Dhuck
17th September 2011, 03:23 PM
posible maybe for us

hekarewe
17th September 2011, 04:33 PM
:cheers::cheers::drunk::drunk::trink13::trink13:i could be in for this if i am not to hung over in the morning having a large drink to night

04OFF
17th September 2011, 04:35 PM
Sweet, you guys NEED to get out ! (lol) :)

Anybody know where ,beerwah school opposite the old gympie road turn off is ?

macca86
17th September 2011, 04:41 PM
have to pass sorry. Seem to have slipped a disc in my back don't think bouncing around will help. And the barstools at work cover are giving me a hard time about a previous unrelated injury in the same area and that it happened on my break

scotty83
17th September 2011, 05:01 PM
what type of tracks?? i have old AT's 2".

Bigrig
17th September 2011, 05:10 PM
Sweet, you guys NEED to get out ! (lol) :)

Anybody know where ,beerwah school opposite the old gympie road turn off is ?

Nope - I usually go in from the Woodford side ...

Bigrig
17th September 2011, 05:11 PM
what type of tracks?? i have old AT's 2".

You'd make it round most mate - an the harder ones are usually passable by an easier track ...

Ben-e-boy
17th September 2011, 05:19 PM
dam I have to sit this one out im still 3 wheel drive

Bigrig
17th September 2011, 05:21 PM
dam I have to sit this one out im still 3 wheel drive

And I have to top up the front diff if I'm to make it - mostly emptied it out doing the CV's ... couldn't be bothered doing one at a time for the sake of less than 2 litres of oil - needs changing anyways! lol

Ben-e-boy
17th September 2011, 05:26 PM
And I have to top up the front diff if I'm to make it - mostly emptied it out doing the CV's ... couldn't be bothered doing one at a time for the sake of less than 2 litres of oil - needs changing anyways! lol

my diff oil was fresh as a daisy when the cv broke.....

04OFF
17th September 2011, 08:27 PM
Scotty83, im only running 2'',A/Ts, no lockers, ive been told it chicken tracks galore out there, so you should be OK.

OK meet point and time are now much better and are as follows.........

Matilda/SPAR on Steve Irwin way at 10am

Just head up Steve Irwin Way off the Bruce, after you pass Mt Tibrogargan on the left just after the Beerburrum turnoff you will come to an 80 zone then you'll see the Matilda on the right.

UHF 16:thumbup:

I was told to Bring lunch but not the stove kind, and a shovel if you feel like helping us get through what is now a impassable bit of one track

hekarewe
17th September 2011, 11:07 PM
ujst got home very pissedif i wake up in time i will ty and amake eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 06:19 AM
ujst got home very pissedif i wake up in time i will ty and amake eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh my god!!!! this is what happens when you try and post while pissed and sleeping at the same time,,,,,, i thought i had clean this up i m so sorry guys>>>> how ever i am awake i think so should be moving shortly to catch up with you all for the day hoping i can find the meeting place.

growler2058
18th September 2011, 06:22 AM
HahahahahahahHahahaahhahahaahahhaahhHHHHAaaahaha

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 06:40 AM
HahahahahahahHahahaahhahahaahahhaahhHHHHAaaahaha

thanks for the moral support growlers !!!!!! lol

04OFF
18th September 2011, 06:49 AM
lol hekarewe, i thought you must have fallen off the chair or something...........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e

hahaha :drunk:

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 07:08 AM
lol hekarewe, i thought you must have fallen off the chair or something...........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e

hahaha :drunk:

mope nennna nap !!!! ROFLMAO will be leaving home shortly i take it by the birections that i do not turn of steve erwin dr to find the matilda servo???

Bigrig
18th September 2011, 07:51 AM
mope nennna nap !!!! ROFLMAO will be leaving home shortly i take it by the birections that i do not turn of steve erwin dr to find the matilda servo???

Nope - just follow till u see it.

scotty83
18th September 2011, 08:22 AM
i am out. looking at the next weekend though after workshop day

Bigrig
18th September 2011, 01:43 PM
i am out. looking at the next weekend though after workshop day

Me too - but I'm a starter for the 9th up at Beerburrum ...

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 04:54 PM
just got home pulled out about 2.00pm and headed home very interesting tracks couple of freckle tighteners both for driver and spectaters but a good day had by all cant wait to see the pics go up tonight I know we had a couple of gun photographers snapping at the green machine hekarewe at some interesting angles so will leave it that now the suspence has been built up we will cut to a long ad break LOL

Ben-e-boy
18th September 2011, 05:19 PM
come ooonnnn hurrrry uuuuppppp

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 05:23 PM
sorry was at he back of the convoy so i did not get any decent pics so you will just have to calm urself and wait ROFLMAO

Ben-e-boy
18th September 2011, 05:32 PM
IAM F^%CKING CALM lol

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 05:39 PM
IAM F^%CKING CALM lol

sure u r :animierte-smilies-f:animierte-smilies-f

Bigrig
18th September 2011, 06:26 PM
Soooo ...

Where's the photos?? Bored, bored, bored ... lmao

Woof
18th September 2011, 06:30 PM
OK that's a long enough ad break......................................http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Bigrig
18th September 2011, 06:31 PM
Dum de dum ... twiddling my thumbs ...

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 06:37 PM
out of my control you will have to be paitent LOL

Bigrig
18th September 2011, 06:40 PM
Patience are best kept in hospitals!!! lmao

Where's the photos???!!!!!

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 06:42 PM
at my guess on murry and steves sd cards ROFLMAO

Bigrig
18th September 2011, 06:45 PM
at my guess on murry and steves sd cards ROFLMAO

Now I know you're bullsh!tting ... you don't even know what an SD card is!!!! Lmfao

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 06:48 PM
i do 2 its small n flat n gos in the side of my box brownie and then in the side of my puta and den the pics appear with magic :)

Woof
18th September 2011, 06:50 PM
Obviously SD means SLOW DOWNLOAD......waiting, waiting....

Bigrig
18th September 2011, 06:57 PM
i do 2 its small n flat n gos in the side of my box brownie and then in the side of my puta and den the pics appear with magic :)

It's all very Voodoo to you isn't it old mate!! lmao

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 06:57 PM
ok ok i cant stand all whining so heres a teaser for you:bowdown:

growler2058
18th September 2011, 06:58 PM

Just 1 hahahahaha

Woof
18th September 2011, 06:58 PM
More please....LOL

Bigrig
18th September 2011, 06:59 PM

I know that track ... it's a doddle ... where's the good pics??? roflmfao

Silver
18th September 2011, 07:00 PM
do you have 04OFF's side steps yet Steve? :-)

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 07:03 PM
I know that track ... it's a doddle ... where's the good pics??? roflmfao

and the name of the track is?????

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 07:05 PM
lioke i said only got a couple today was not in the right stop to get any all day

Just 1 hahahahaha

Bigrig
18th September 2011, 07:05 PM
and the name of the track is?????

Doddle ... Doddle track ... I've already said that ... derrr ...

Roflmfao!!!

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 07:06 PM
It's all very Voodoo to you isn't it old mate!! lmao

very freekin voooo doooodle

Ben-e-boy
18th September 2011, 07:38 PM
:smilie_bett:

Dhuck
18th September 2011, 07:38 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Pussies. Lol

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 08:00 PM
hey i am waiting like the rest of you guys to see them as well if you all just pulledyour fingers out and turned up for the trip you could have had your own pics lol

Bigrig
18th September 2011, 08:20 PM
hey i am waiting like the rest of you guys to see them as well if you all just pulledyour fingers out and turned up for the trip you could have had your own pics lol

Touchy aren't we??!! ... Lmao

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 08:27 PM
touchy me???? never!!! LOLLOL

Bigrig
18th September 2011, 08:39 PM
touchy me???? never!!! LOLLOL

Either way .. still bored .....

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 08:56 PM
Either way .. still bored .....

poor pooky still bored well build a bridge and you know what to do after that hey lol

Bigrig
18th September 2011, 09:01 PM
Drive over it and hunt down those responsible for not posting photos and run them down??!! lmao

hekarewe
18th September 2011, 09:02 PM
Drive over it and hunt down those responsible for not posting photos and run them down??!! lmao

your a bad man scotty lol

Silver
18th September 2011, 10:14 PM

just duck a bit and Tank would go over the top with room to spare :-)

frenzy
18th September 2011, 10:55 PM
So where are these photos????? LOL

04OFF
19th September 2011, 12:24 AM
sorry guys .........what a day ,only just got home @ 11.30pm, had to aid in the rescue a badly broken car on the big red hill climb, poor guy just about ripped the rear diff out of a GU ute.

My car was really just used as a extra anchor behind the 2 winch cars (1st one broke a winch) but, as it soon got very dark, and i had the only torches/work lights, i thought i should stick around till the car was pulled up, and safe on a tow truck.

Too tired to look at any pic's right now, we did some really wicked tracks in the arvo, may even have some video (if i can remember how to get it off the camera, lol) oh...and my sliders saved me from posible damage about 5 times (twice from definate damage) :)

pic's soon.....:smile:

hekarewe
19th September 2011, 02:46 AM
sorry guys .........what a day ,only just got home @ 11.30pm, had to aid in the rescue a badly broken car on the big red hill climb, poor guy just about ripped the rear diff out of a GU ute.

My car was really just used as a extra anchor behind the 2 winch cars (1st one broke a winch) but, as it soon got very dark, and i had the only torches/work lights, i thought i should stick around till the car was pulled up, and safe on a tow truck.

Too tired to look at any pic's right now, we did some really wicked tracks in the arvo, may even have some video (if i can remember how to get it off the camera, lol) oh...and my sliders saved me from posible damage about 5 times (twice from definate damage) :)

looking forward to seeing them when they come

Bigrig
19th September 2011, 06:40 AM

Top job mate for helping out and sticking around to see them away safe!! You're forgiven ...

Looking forward to the snaps.

04OFF
19th September 2011, 11:00 AM
Ill go through the pics tonight (if i can stay awake that long,lol)

Try and post somthing up tomorrow

Bigrig
19th September 2011, 11:35 AM
Ill go through the pics tonight (if i can stay awake that long,lol)

Try and post somthing up tomorrow

Pussy ....

Lmfao

04OFF
19th September 2011, 01:00 PM
Pussy ....

Lmfao

Meeeeeeeeeaaaoooooooowww ! (ha-ha)

I guarantee they will be posted faster than the videos from Scenic Rim tho............hahahhhaahh !

:redface:

Bigrig
19th September 2011, 02:02 PM
Meeeeeeeeeaaaoooooooowww ! (ha-ha)

I guarantee they will be posted faster than the videos from Scenic Rim tho............hahahhhaahh !

:redface:

Why whatever do you mean??!! lol

timbar
19th September 2011, 03:00 PM
Nowoolies is getting better at posting up pics these days we had pics all in the same day last trip out usully it takes him 3 weeks hahahahaha

hekarewe
19th September 2011, 06:52 PM
Why whatever do you mean??!! lol

i think he means that your slack and is still waiting for you to decurupt the vidio ROFLMAO

04OFF
19th September 2011, 08:36 PM
Sum pic's (more to come)

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_2369Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_2386Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_2427Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_2434Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7808Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7762Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7777Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7784Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7795Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7881Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7892Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7891Medium.jpg

hekarewe
19th September 2011, 08:41 PM
Sum pic's (more to come)

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_2369Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_2386Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_2427Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_2434Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7808Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7762Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7777Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7784Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7795Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7881Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7892Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7891Medium.jpg

great pics mate keepem coming greta job

growler2058
19th September 2011, 08:49 PM
Bloody hell the ol ute did pretty much rip it's arse out! Strewth!!!!!
Pity bout the sticker on the white wagon ay! Oh well hahaha very cooool action foters

frenzy
19th September 2011, 09:03 PM
Nice action shots mate. Did you get any more scrapes?

04OFF
19th September 2011, 09:06 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7756Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7780Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7781Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7764Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7794Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7767Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7694Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7720Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7862Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7867Medium.jpg

04OFF
19th September 2011, 09:14 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7837Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7823Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7821Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7811Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7899Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_7885Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_2464Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_2415Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_2399Medium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_2503Medium.jpg

Woof
19th September 2011, 09:22 PM
Great photos there, well worth the wait, some very interesting tracks as well..

Dhuck
19th September 2011, 10:22 PM
Me and the missus are now p155ed that we did not go.

Bigrig
19th September 2011, 10:45 PM
Top shots lads!!! Looks like some good tracks tackled ... sorry to have missed out on the fun.

patch697
19th September 2011, 10:58 PM
Top shots lads!!! Looks like some good tracks tackled ... sorry to have missed out on the fun.

Good tracks????....... A billy goat would struggle on some of that......

You blokes are nuts..........................hahahahahahahaha

Great suspension shots BTW ,,,,,,,hahahaha

timbar
19th September 2011, 11:16 PM
great shots guys looks like a hard going track ...............Let me at em ...Let me at em ....not fair !!!!! i want a go at them ones !!!

Ben-e-boy
20th September 2011, 12:19 AM
Top stuff

I dont recognise any of those tracks. Where did that ute poo itself that hill looks like fun

-ET 4wd-
20th September 2011, 12:32 AM
Geez the bloke in that ute would have been a bit peeved id say!
Likeive always said, those stock rear arms on Patrols are like Macca's straws, you can only bend them a tiny bit before they snap or do what they did in the pic.
What a awesome bit of country tho!....you blokes are so lucky to be allowed in places like that!!...us Sth Aussies get to pay for our National Parks but dont get to see them except from a bitumen road going past them.

Steve.

04OFF
20th September 2011, 09:13 AM
Nice action shots mate. Did you get any more scrapes?

No damage i can see Steve :049: (still mud everywhere, tho), but without my sliders , it would have been more damaged sills/gaurds for sure !

Top stuff

I dont recognise any of those tracks. Where did that ute poo itself that hill looks like fun

That hill he was stuck in is known as 'Big Red", the first pic here is "Little Red" and is the warm up hill on the way to big red....

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/lilredMedium.jpg

Stuck on "BIG Red" , as you can see it has big holes ready to eat cars...

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/lukeMedium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/recoverMedium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/0ffMedium.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/cruiserMedium.jpg

Some cool lookin fella working out "where the heck he was" (lol)

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/damastaMedium.jpg

Ben-e-boy
20th September 2011, 09:32 AM
No damage i can see Steve :049: (still mud everywhere, tho), but without my sliders , it would have been more damaged sills/gaurds for sure !

That hill he was stuck in is known as 'Big Red", the first pic here is "Little Red" and is the warm up hill on the way to big red....

Stuck on "BIG Red" , as you can see it has big holes ready to eat cars...

Some cool lookin fella working out "where the heck he was" (lol)

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/damastaMedium.jpg

Stick a leather jacket on and its fonzy.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy roflmfao

very nice that track is on the to do list

04OFF
20th September 2011, 11:05 AM
We may laugh, but truth be told, he did that bit of track he was eyeing off, pretty much better than anyone i saw in the group (and so much better than i did it anyway)

mmmmm, might have to get out of the car and have a good look next time as well (ha-ha) :thumbup:

Silver
20th September 2011, 11:13 AM
Doesn't look a suitable location for standard ride height Silver on 10Rs!! :-)

Dhuck
20th September 2011, 11:34 AM
Just makes me more enthusiastic to get back up there and have a lash

Bigrig
20th September 2011, 11:36 AM
We may laugh, but truth be told, he did that bit of track he was eyeing off, pretty much better than anyone i saw in the group (and so much better than i did it anyway)

mmmmm, might have to get out of the car and have a good look next time as well (ha-ha) :thumbup:

So you guys went through little and big red? Now I'm suitably impressed if that's the case!! They are not to be sneezed at and have swallowed many a decent vehicle ....

04OFF
20th September 2011, 02:25 PM
So you guys went through little and big red? Now I'm suitably impressed if that's the case!! ....

Yeh, i went through em pretty easy Scotty.......

I had a little trouble walking up at first, and lost my footing many times, but after i changed pressure in my rock hopping thongs, i found it much easier, my left leg got stuck on a rock about half way up, but a bit more "right foot" pulled me out, scraped my back end a bit on the exit, but lucky no damage, it was just pure arse really.

Oh............you mean in the car ? .............. Ha-hahahha !

:bowdown:

I followed the other guys with lift and tyres through all the other stuff, but no friggin way id put my car near those two hills,(i like my car too much) , plus i think, 33s, big lift and at least a front locker are a minimum before even "looking" at that stuff !

Bigrig
20th September 2011, 03:37 PM
Yeh, i went through em pretty easy Scotty.......

I had a little trouble walking up at first, and lost my footing many times, but after i changed pressure in my rock hopping thongs, i found it much easier, my left leg got stuck on a rock about half way up, but a bit more "right foot" pulled me out, scraped my back end a bit on the exit, but lucky no damage, it was just pure arse really.

Oh............you mean in the car ? .............. Ha-hahahha !

:bowdown:

I followed the other guys with lift and tyres through all the other stuff, but no friggin way id put my car near those two hills,(i like my car too much) , plus i think, 33s, big lift and at least a front locker are a minimum before even "looking" at that stuff !

Hahahahaha ... classic!!! Fair enough too - they are bench mark climbs no doubt. As it turns out, what you suggest is needed is just what I have ... so best I at least give it a lash when we go out ... happy to fail (which is likely), but will never know unless I try ... hope Tank is up to the task!!

hekarewe
20th September 2011, 07:10 PM
Hahahahaha ... classic!!! Fair enough too - they are bench mark climbs no doubt. As it turns out, what you suggest is needed is just what I have ... so best I at least give it a lash when we go out ... happy to fail (which is likely), but will never know unless I try ... hope Tank is up to the task!!

hmmmm what happened to doodle doodle track LOL unfortunately i turned for home before getting to those hills

purplebus
6th March 2012, 12:57 AM
subscribed to this 1 and will hopefully be ready for the next run with you guys. I recognise Murrays wagon in there..!

Bigrig
6th March 2012, 05:27 AM
We were heading there this weekend, but this rain has canned that idea - too much slop, too much damage to the tracks, and impassable for some members attending (even the standard tracks as you know become a nightmare).

But it will happen in the coming weeks!!

purplebus
6th March 2012, 07:29 AM
good to hear, it does get very ugly after rain.
The bus is getting an auto shortly so we are off the rd for a bit anyway until i have it sorted.

nissannewby
9th March 2012, 02:49 PM
I will be keen to come out and have a drive i have driven little red on 35's unlocked and a mate of mine has driven big with a 4" lifted gu on 35's with a front auto locker. Its quite a good place some weekends you can go there and do near on anything then other weekends your flat out doing a thing it does change a lot.

Bigrig
9th March 2012, 03:25 PM
Going there on Sunday mate - shoot me your mobile via PM and I'll call to discuss.

nissannewby
9th March 2012, 04:53 PM
I will have to talk to the mrs i think she has plans for us lol.

scotty83
10th March 2012, 07:53 PM
What cars are going tomorrow? Never been to GH before so not sure if the blue blob on ATs will be any point after rain.

hekarewe
10th March 2012, 08:22 PM
What cars are going tomorrow? Never been to GH before so not sure if the blue blob on ATs will be any point after rain.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?8884-Day-trip-SEQ&p=197954#post197954

that is the link to tomorrows trip on the forum i think up to 7 cars i think

Bigrig
10th March 2012, 09:24 PM

It'll be fine mate - there's 6 of us going, and would be great to have you along!!!