PDA

View Full Version : Australian 4WD action Trip (10 Vehicles build up) Trip NSW 26th start "1 GQ required!

Jason L
12th September 2011, 03:29 PM
G'day all,

Australian 4WD Action team is looking for 10 vehicles for a budget build up trip. To enter you will need to be available between 26th (Monday) and 30th (Friday) September 2011 and travelling in NSW

Its going to featured in Australian 4WD Action Magazine issue 175 including video.

Your "GQ" 4WD will need to be approx $20,000 worth and needs to be lifted 2inch min, and running tyres 2 inch over standard for you type of vehicle
Bought and built in that range, has to look the part too, like you see in our mags

You are responsible for you own vehicle and its costs it incurred (running etc).

So if you think you have a GQ in that range and want to go away on a trip with Australian 4WD Action Team for an adventure you will never forget!!!!!
Start posting your GQ here

Bigrig
12th September 2011, 03:35 PM
I'd love to - crikey ... time off work, leave pass from the missus?? Leave it with me!!!

macca
12th September 2011, 04:25 PM
Why did I buy a U, :devilred:
Im going to take up drinking :cheers: oh I allready do that :drunk:
You boys and girls have a good time :thumbup:
Be an interesting couple of days, no worries.
I wouln't get a visa for a mid week sneeky even if I had a Q :icon_bonk:

That mag has a lot of interest in this place, good work everyone

Ben-e-boy
12th September 2011, 06:41 PM
why did I just snap an axle

Ben-e-boy
12th September 2011, 06:42 PM
oh thats right

Jason L
26th September 2011, 04:51 PM
G'day guys and gals, well the trip has been postponed till after the long weekend, so if you are still interested in a few days (not an entire week) and have a GQ or even a GU (yep a GU too) let us know will try to schedule all in

Peacemaker
26th September 2011, 05:52 PM
I'd love to - crikey ... time off work, leave pass from the missus?? Leave it with me!!!
dude just 1 problem, your in QLD

Bigrig
26th September 2011, 09:04 PM
dude just 1 problem, your in QLD

I could drive there though!! Derr .. lmao

Being that it's postponed I'll have the engine done now, so would get down there even quicker!!!! lol

blazza
26th September 2011, 10:52 PM
G'day guys and gals, well the trip has been postponed till after the long weekend, so if you are still interested in a few days (not an entire week) and have a GQ or even a GU (yep a GU too) let us know will try to schedule all in

Gu sounds like a good invite there

Jason L
27th September 2011, 10:32 AM
OK so the dates are now the 8th and 9th October (weekend) and the trip will in Lithgow for anyone that is interested, we are still looking for a GQ and early model GU for anyone interested in a 4WD weekend.

Actually thinking I should go myself, being a weekend and would love to meet some of you guys and gals

Peacemaker
27th September 2011, 10:48 AM
Oh you suck! Lol.......That's the weekend we've planed to do a workshop day and track run day so that puts 80% brisbane locals out.....:frown:

nickpeacock36
27th September 2011, 06:24 PM
I could drive there though!! Derr .. lmao

Being that it's postponed I'll have the engine done now, so would get down there even quicker!!!! lol
Scotty V Roothy. I would defo pay good money for that. "Get that crappy old cruiser out of my way"

patch697
27th September 2011, 06:39 PM
Scotty V Roothy. I would defo pay good money for that. "Get that crappy old cruiser out of my way"

Yep that'ed be the icing of all time for that cake..................hahahahahah

Bigrig
27th September 2011, 07:44 PM

He only lives down the road from me also, so we could convoy it down there!!!! Probably not back though as he'd need to stop off for repairs!! lmfao

Nahh ... no can do this one ... Have a prior, and more important, engagement with the forum members!

Jason L
29th September 2011, 12:30 PM
mate, I'm going to check out your link, I'm a dad with 3 young boys and seperated, thanks for that

TuffTD42
29th September 2011, 04:56 PM
G'day all,

Australian 4WD Action team is looking for 10 vehicles for a budget build up trip. To enter you will need to be available between 26th (Monday) and 30th (Friday) September 2011 and travelling in NSW

Its going to featured in Australian 4WD Action Magazine issue 175 including video.

Your "GQ" 4WD will need to be approx $20,000 worth and needs to be lifted 2inch min, and running tyres 2 inch over standard for you type of vehicle
Bought and built in that range, has to look the part too, like you see in our mags

You are responsible for you own vehicle and its costs it incurred (running etc).

So if you think you have a GQ in that range and want to go away on a trip with Australian 4WD Action Team for an adventure you will never forget!!!!!
Start posting your GQ here

I would be interested. Here's a vid & pics of my GQ. If it tickles your fancy let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5nSesKqpQg

Jason L
30th September 2011, 09:21 AM
I would be interested. Here's a vid & pics of my GQ. If it tickles your fancy let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5nSesKqpQg

Trip is going to me at Lithgow now on the 8th and 9th, are you still interested?

Dhuck
30th September 2011, 09:52 AM
So when you taking up our invite to a Qld trip. Our next outing is at The Springs 4x4 Camping and Adventure Park (http://www.thesprings4x4.com.au/) on the 22nd/23rd October. I know we have invited you before to our events, but hey why not keep doing it.

TuffTD42
30th September 2011, 03:53 PM
Trip is going to me at Lithgow now on the 8th and 9th, are you still interested?

Yes mate. I read your other post with the amended dates & that suits me.

Jason L
4th October 2011, 01:06 PM
thanks to all that has offered and excepted, we now have both a GU and GQ Patrol for this weekend, thanks again.

AB
4th October 2011, 01:42 PM
Take heaps of photos whomever are the chosen ones...lol

Also, Jason please let us know when these will be published in the magazine too.

Peacemaker
6th October 2011, 09:42 PM
mate, I'm going to check out your link, I'm a dad with 3 young boys and seperated, thanks for that
glad to help any one in our situation. Just use the thoughts of taking them out on the tracks to help ya through the low times. Im only a few weekends away from that now...............a long hard road, but be behind the wheel not a passanger. :driving2:

Peacemaker
6th October 2011, 09:45 PM
He only lives down the road from me also, so we could convoy it down there!!!! Probably not back though as he'd need to stop off for repairs!! lmfao

Nahh ... no can do this one ... Have a prior, and more important, engagement with the forum members!
lol. if you only live down the road, i must live in his back yard...... or the creek. lol

Bigrig
6th October 2011, 09:47 PM
lol. if you only live down the road, i must live in his back yard...... or the creek. lol

Just about!! lmao ... 12 minutes away ... is that better?? lol

Peacemaker
6th October 2011, 10:09 PM
Just about!! lmao ... 12 minutes away ... is that better?? lol i was more surprised you admitted knowing him in any way ....lmao. Just shows you have a hidden desire to own an old cruza........ come on you can confide in me oh here, in front of every one........ i wont tell.

Bigrig
6th October 2011, 10:37 PM
i was more surprised you admitted knowing him in any way ....lmao. Just shows you have a hidden desire to own an old cruza........ come on you can confide in me oh here, in front of every one........ i wont tell.

Stop it ... you're embarrassing yourself again!!! lol

Peacemaker
6th October 2011, 11:14 PM
Iv see the mag stash in your toilet, all the ones with old "Milo" are stuck together.

Bigrig
7th October 2011, 12:14 AM
Iv see the mag stash in your toilet, all the ones with old "Milo" are stuck together.

Hahahahahaaaaa ...

You idiot!!

Lmao!!

Peacemaker
7th October 2011, 01:30 PM
oh so thats GLUE so you dont have to subject you eyes to it ........lmao and yes your right, i am an idiot!

Bigrig
7th October 2011, 01:48 PM
oh so thats GLUE so you dont have to subject you eyes to it ........lmao and yes your right, i am an idiot!

Hahaha ... yes you're correct ... on the "idiot" part I mean!!!! lmao!!!

Jason L
11th October 2011, 09:29 AM
Take heaps of photos whomever are the chosen ones...lol

Also, Jason please let us know when these will be published in the magazine too.

no problems will be Australian 4WD action #175