PDA

View Full Version : ripply???/ where???? play date tomorrow

hekarewe
10th September 2011, 06:51 PM
i have read in an earlier thred that there is somewhere near ripply to go for a play,,,, who knows where iot is anb does anyone want to go for a play date torrow???? 11/09/11

Bigrig
11th September 2011, 01:59 AM
It's just near Ripley - Steve (04OFF) goes there a bit ... I've been once, but considering Ryan and Jason just left after working on Ryans truck all day, I think I'll be out for this one.

hekarewe
11th September 2011, 10:21 AM
right thanks for that scotty just woke up myself and have husbandly things to do first so may not get out myself today and no one else seems interested i know it was short notice,,,,, sort of came to me yesterday while out at the range and seeing a few roads off ripply rd and was hoping to find out which one was the one to the play ground.... maybe next time?? :)

04OFF
14th September 2011, 02:08 PM
Sorry, was on fraser, might be able to do a day this weekend if ya still keen ?

Bigrig
14th September 2011, 06:01 PM
Sorry, was on fraser, might be able to do a day this weekend if ya still keen ?

Hmmm .... me too possibly ...

Dhuck
14th September 2011, 07:17 PM
Maybe Sunday...........................

Bigrig
14th September 2011, 09:45 PM
Maybe Sunday...........................

Hmmmm .... maybe indeed ...

04OFF
15th September 2011, 10:16 AM
Or...........Beerburrum (Glass House mountains) could be even better ? :049:

scotty83
15th September 2011, 01:02 PM
I am going saturday(17th) with some of the boys and girls from the navara forum if anyone want to tag along. We are meeting at 8:00am. i am still waiting ont he location. I haven't been there myself but have seen some of the video from their last trip and it looks good.

Scotty

Dhuck
15th September 2011, 02:13 PM
Me can't do Saturday. Unfortunately I am heading down the coast to do the visit mum thing. :(

04OFF
15th September 2011, 03:53 PM
I am going saturday(17th) with some of the boys and girls from the navara forum if anyone want to tag along. We are meeting at 8:00am. i am still waiting ont he location. I haven't been there myself but have seen some of the video from their last trip and it looks good.

Scotty

Is that Glass house or Ripley you guys are going to ?

hekarewe
15th September 2011, 07:47 PM
i was planing this for last weekend as a short notice thing just for a play afternoon ended up doing family stuff insted,,,, on a side note miss 12 is back doing her MMA again and kickin ass and she is going to start shooting at the range with me at end of the month,,, pritty proud of my little girl sorry sort of got of track there a bit