PDA

View Full Version : Looking for picture breakdown of Fuel Pump 2000 GU 4500

Rellbell
7th September 2011, 06:29 PM
Hi all, just was hoping to find a picture breakdown of the main fuel pump in the 2000 GU Series 2 4500 petrol automatic wagon. I had hoped for a quick squiz on line, but havent posted enough for access rights blah blah (you'll be sorry. I never shut up). Is there anyway or one who is able to post a copy of the page pertaining for a look at. We have got a new fuel pump for the wagon, but it doesn't look right, and was hoping to see what we would be expecting to find when we open fuel tank. cheers rellbell

MudRunnerTD
9th September 2011, 06:28 PM
hey mate you should be able to access that really easily from teh rear cargo area by rolling back the carpet and taking off the hatch cover. You could be looking at yours in 10 minutes i reckon. I have not got the pic handy but if you get stuck post up in the GU section or the Mechanical section mate, your likely to get overlooked here. Hence 2 days without a response here

vb101
27th April 2012, 11:35 PM
hey guys &gals
computer went down day after first post .finally fixed.re; first post,petrol,gas .gas tank underneath,custom fuel tank righthand side,in front of rear axle.dropped tank. pump fu"""" new in $79 no go.i pump clicks thats it .didn't see pump go in .only helped put tank in .KEEP TELLING HIM ,AUTO ELECT.BLOODY TIGHTASS

the lost wanderers
25th September 2013, 12:11 PM
is there a rear access panel for the 1997 GU Patrol?

rottodiver
25th September 2013, 12:54 PM
Yes there is a rear access panel in the cargo area under carpet.,. And also one for the sub under the back seat under carpet..
Scotty