6th September 2011, 09:21 PM
cheers mate.......this may come as a shock but I love flex lmao

AB
6th September 2011, 09:22 PM
I like your ute...Need to get a GQ ute one day for the property...lol

growler2058
6th September 2011, 09:23 PM
Strewth she's ultra flexy ay!
Your front bar is that factory commercial??

Ben-e-boy
6th September 2011, 09:30 PM
Strewth she's ultra flexy ay!
Your front bar is that factory commercial??

I think its just an arb bar. it will house a low mount winch

Ade
6th September 2011, 10:30 PM
Yeah..wonder when can I got mine to flex like that.

Clunk
6th September 2011, 11:39 PM
nice one mate, loving it......... I would never have guessed that you loved flex!!!! lol

Bigrig
6th September 2011, 11:47 PM
Love it boss - huge flex as always!!

Sir Roofy
7th September 2011, 08:59 AM
Nice flex mate what else can you do ?

nowoolies
7th September 2011, 09:12 AM
looks like some serious fun there mate
what creek you in ???

Ben-e-boy
7th September 2011, 05:26 PM
Cheers guys

Roofy....... I dont quite understand what you mean

nowoolies....... its a super secret special spot

Sir Roofy
7th September 2011, 06:38 PM
cant remember if you went to lcp with scotty or not

Bigrig
7th September 2011, 06:40 PM
cant remember if you went to lcp with scotty or not

Not last time, but did for the forum members meetup - and carved it ... with only some minor damage/running repairs!! lol

HippoNZ
7th September 2011, 06:41 PM
good shots mate, loven the flex you got going on there.

Sir Roofy
7th September 2011, 06:44 PM
Not last time, but did for the forum members meetup - and carved it ... with only some minor damage/running repairs!! lol

thanks scotty knew he was at one or the other nice rig the boys got there

Bigrig
7th September 2011, 06:48 PM
thanks scotty knew he was at one or the other nice rig the boys got there

Yeah, it's not too shabby ... still too light in the @rse end, but simply massive amount of flex front and rear - add to that the front autolocker (and Benny's reasonably fearless attitude and lack of concern at damage) and you'd struggle to find something it doesn't go through ... that said, having seen both in the flesh, the pigtrol (dhuck's truck) has the edge still (sorry Benny!!! lmao) ...

Sir Roofy
7th September 2011, 06:52 PM
Yeah, it's not too shabby ... still too light in the @rse end, but simply massive amount of flex front and rear - add to that the front autolocker (and Benny's reasonably fearless attitude and lack of concern at damage) and you'd struggle to find something it doesn't go through ... that said, having seen both in the flesh, the pigtrol (dhuck's truck) has the edge still (sorry Benny!!! lmao) ...

has wieght in the rear end to stop a bit of hopping( dhucks rig that is)

Ben-e-boy
7th September 2011, 07:13 PM
oh ok I get what you mean now. ....
as for the weight in the rear, or lack of however you see it.. was due to the absolutly rooted shocks I had which cost me $15 bucks for all 4. I have brand new shock which were tested at scienic rim and it does drive alot better.

As for the ute v pigtrol its only a locker, reduction gears and a tonne of weight ahead of me. come next tuesday it will only be a locker and a tonne of weight. and maybe we will go for a wheel SOON going on PROPER tracks NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK dhuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol seeing as we didnt wheel togther at lcmp or scienic and it was sloppy as sh!t at the last glasshouse

Bigrig
7th September 2011, 07:13 PM
has wieght in the rear end to stop a bit of hopping( dhucks rig that is)

weight all over it mate - ex comp truck and has full interior roll cage, as well as triple tube rear bar work, scrub bars and a big mumma bullbar ... probably close on 300-400 kgs of additional steel on that bad boy ... doesn't help at the fuel bowser though ...

Bigrig
7th September 2011, 07:14 PM
oh ok I get what you mean now. ....
as for the weight in the rear, or lack of however you see it.. was due to the absolutly rooted shocks I had which cost me $15 bucks for all 4. I have brand new shock which were tested at scienic rim and it does drive alot better.

As for the ute v pigtrol its only a locker, reduction gears and a tonne of weight ahead of me. come next tuesday it will only be a locker and a tonne of weight. and maybe we will go for a wheel SOON going on PROPER tracks NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK dhuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol seeing as we didnt wheel togther at lcmp or scienic and it was sloppy as sh!t at the last glasshouse

I can feel a day trip coming on!!!! I'm in!!! lmao

Ben-e-boy
7th September 2011, 07:20 PM
I can feel a day trip coming on!!!! I'm in!!! lmao

yes in the near future I will be checking out armamoor state forest (where the hold the gympie muster ) word has it it is hard core out there

I feel the the next day trip should be minimum big lift big tyres.

nowoolies
7th September 2011, 07:24 PM
Cheers guys

Roofy....... I dont quite understand what you mean

nowoolies....... its a super secret special spot

i used to live over there
in carbrook and then on tamborine
just wondered if it was one of our old hang outs
too far from here to go .....at the moment
so go on tell me i wont tell anyone on here .....honest hahahahahahaahahahaha

Sir Roofy
7th September 2011, 07:25 PM
weight all over it mate - ex comp truck and has full interior roll cage, as well as triple tube rear bar work, scrub bars and a big mumma bullbar ... probably close on 300-400 kgs of additional steel on that bad boy ... doesn't help at the fuel bowser though ...

i knew there was something about that rig but dhuck just brushed it off as nothing special
will be interesting now with a challange thrown in between them, cool wish i was closer

Ben-e-boy
7th September 2011, 07:34 PM
roofy

on the very first outing I went on with the forum I announced I was coming and dhuck replied
"good I need someone to push me" so I am that someone!!!!! I then challenged him to a dual after the day out.
all this was so I could go wheeling with a competition winning rig so I can rate the progress of my own

Sir Roofy
7th September 2011, 07:39 PM
roofy

on the very first outing I went on with the forum I announced I was coming and dhuck replied
"good I need someone to push me" so I am that someone!!!!! I then challenged him to a dual after the day out.
all this was so I could go wheeling with a competition winning rig so I can rate the progress of my own

that was a smart move mate hope it works well for you

growler2058
7th September 2011, 07:47 PM
Ive ha d a coupla cans but it sounds like a big challenge comin on between dhuck n benny????

Ben-e-boy
7th September 2011, 07:57 PM
Ive ha d a coupla cans but it sounds like a big challenge comin on between dhuck n benny????

you have had a couple of cans havnt you lmfao nah just a good day out

Woof
7th September 2011, 07:57 PM
Very nice photos there Benny

Finly Owner
7th September 2011, 10:51 PM
lookin good

Ben-e-boy
8th September 2011, 06:34 PM
cheers guys... thats not too far from you tim you should unleash finly on that creek

Woof
8th September 2011, 07:13 PM
Could not find your post regarding the intercooler setup Benny so here are the photos as promised, just excuse the cable ties as the fan has broken all of the mounts..LOL
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/001-9.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/002-5.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/003-4.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/004-4.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/005-2.jpg

Ben-e-boy
8th September 2011, 08:05 PM
oh i forgot about that cheers

haha dont worry about the ties doggy I'm an electrician and I can assure you that there are quite afew things on my ute that are cable tied on hahahaha

Bigrig
8th September 2011, 08:17 PM
oh i forgot about that cheers

haha dont worry about the ties doggy I'm an electrician and I can assure you that there are quite afew things on my ute that are cable tied on hahahaha

The suspension for one ... lmao!!!

hugebbq
10th September 2011, 05:22 PM
nice action pics mate

Ben-e-boy
10th September 2011, 05:48 PM
The suspension for one ... lmao!!!

Not any more hahah I have coil retainers and drop out cones

hekarewe
10th September 2011, 05:55 PM
nice pics mate look like a hoot