PDA

View Full Version : goin cross country

dehagoris
31st August 2011, 11:31 PM
gday all,
im planning on driving from perth to gold coast in my 3l td(03 done bout 190ks) in a bout a month and was wondering whether there was anything i should do to it and what i should take with me/watch out for on the journey.ive done oil and air filter change and planning on taking a couple of replacement hoses and belts.if anyone has done a similar journey or has any pointers it would be much appreciated
cheers
greg

Bigrig
31st August 2011, 11:39 PM
Nothing to do with the rig, but I know what you should do when you get here!!! Contact one Biggus Riggus (that be me) and organise a catch up for a coldie!!! And a few of us could even show you around the joint!!!

dehagoris
1st September 2011, 10:57 PM
biggus riggus - yep will catch up for sure mate my mrs has family in capalaba,will let you know when im there that would be great
plasnart - thanks for the thread some things i hadnt thought of ( beers on of them lol ) goin over on black top purely for economic reasons.our trip officially starts there
thanks for the info fellas

dehagoris
3rd September 2011, 09:14 PM
thanks for thread plasnart some excellent tips i will take on board,its great for "newbies" like me to have advice on hand from experienced people.