PDA

View Full Version : phil dean

phil dean
29th August 2011, 11:26 PM
Hi I'm new here so I'm not sure what the go is with plugging business names but I would just like to let anyone who's after a radiator for a GU 4.2TD that I bought one on line and it was delivered to my door within a week for $420.00. That's a standard 2 row ali.radiator with plastic tanks including delivery! I thought that was a pretty good price so if anyone is in need I am happy to supply details, if that's OK with this forum. Phil

nowoolies
29th August 2011, 11:30 PM
thanks mate

Bigrig
30th August 2011, 12:03 AM
Throw their details up mate - you're only plugging a business that gave you a good deal/good service ... they deserve word of mouth exposure if they do well by people.

DX grunt
30th August 2011, 01:27 AM
G'day Phil

Welcome to another Sandgroper.

Take care out there.

Rossco

growler2058
30th August 2011, 05:34 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard they're a good mob here full of great info and advice and we all love a bargain

YNOT
30th August 2011, 06:44 AM
Throw their details up mate - you're only plugging a business that gave you a good deal/good service ... they deserve word of mouth exposure if they do well by people.

X2.
Naming a business that you recommend is OK.

Naming and shaming a business that has let you down is not OK as it opens the forum up to litigation.

Tony

Bob
30th August 2011, 07:23 AM
Welcome Mate. Join in and enjoy

phil dean
30th August 2011, 03:53 PM
Further to my post about radiator for GU 4.2TD the company was Nationwide Auto Parts.com.au, they stock quite a number of bits and the service was excellent, hope is of help to someone. Phil

Finly Owner
30th August 2011, 10:02 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Phil

Tim