PDA

View Full Version : Perth 4WD and Adventure Show

Woof
29th August 2011, 05:18 PM
The only thing that spoils it is that dropkick Roothy will be there..
http://perth.4wdshow.com.au/index.phtml

nowoolies
29th August 2011, 10:29 PM
thanks for the post Doggy

hope it is better than the last 4x4 show a couple of months back .............

Timmo
31st August 2011, 05:23 PM
i will be there with the little monkies in tow.....

Clunk
31st August 2011, 11:56 PM
thanks for the post Doggy

hope it is better than the last 4x4 show a couple of months back .............

aye I'll be going to that one, and hopefully wont be walking out with any more bloomin tupperware products the missus keeps buying hahahahahahaha

Paul it should be heaps better, it's much bigger if last year is anything to go by

Woof
1st September 2011, 07:03 PM
I will be on the WPC stand all day Saturday, so if anyone is there just call in and say G'day..

Clunk
1st September 2011, 09:36 PM
I will be on the WPC stand all day Saturday, so if anyone is there just call in and say G'day..

don't forget your manbag mate!!!!!!! hahahaha

nowoolies
1st September 2011, 11:42 PM
aye I'll be going to that one, and hopefully wont be walking out with any more bloomin tupperware products the missus keeps buying hahahahahahaha

Paul it should be heaps better, it's much bigger if last year is anything to go by

i might go to this one
could be a forum get together for us westies

did you say there is going to be a man bag stand there Wayne hahahahahaha

Clunk
1st September 2011, 11:47 PM
i might go to this one

you should go mate and take a huge wad of cash with ya too lol......................... I'd only just bought me rig before last years one and I was going round the place wishing I had some cash left over!!!!!!! hahahahaha

nowoolies
1st September 2011, 11:52 PM
you should go mate and take a huge wad of cash with ya too lol......................... I'd only just bought me rig before last years one and I was going round the place wishing I had some cash left over!!!!!!! hahahahaha

where do i buy this huge wad of cash mate ?????? lmfao

Clunk
1st September 2011, 11:54 PM
where do i buy this huge wad of cash mate ?????? lmfao

I did hear once but it was a long time ago and me memory isn't quite what it was but if you ever find out, let me know

nowoolies
2nd September 2011, 12:02 AM
I did hear once but it was a long time ago and me memory isn't quite what it was but if you ever find out, let me know

sounds like the money tree the kids thought i had in the back yard hahahahahaah

Clunk
2nd September 2011, 12:20 AM
sounds like the money tree the kids thought i had in the back yard hahahahahaah

yeah I thinkmy eldest one is begining to think I have one of those in my yard!!!!!! lol

nowoolies
2nd September 2011, 12:30 AM
yeah I thinkmy eldest one is begining to think I have one of those in my yard!!!!!! lol

you mean you dont.............. bugga.....and i was going to stop by in the morning

katwoman
2nd September 2011, 03:28 AM

i might go to this one

Buy me something nice, you two.....

nowoolies
2nd September 2011, 09:35 AM
Buy me something nice, you two.....

bunch of roses`s or a socket set hahahahaha

katwoman
2nd September 2011, 05:53 PM
bunch of roses`s or a socket set hahahahaha

Definitely the socket set... or a winch. thanks. pml

Woof
16th October 2011, 06:05 PM
Not long to go now people, don't forget to keep 18th, 19th or 20th of November free, hope to met some of you there, I will been on the www.westernpatrolclub.com stand all day Saturday so call in and say hi.
Will be definitely going to see the legendary Ferret for a bit of a yarn..and pick up one of his tyre deflaters.

gec
16th October 2011, 06:20 PM
Not long to go now people, don't forget to keep 18th, 19th or 20th of November free, hope to met some of you there, I will been on the www.westernpatrolclub.com stand all day Saturday so call in and say hi.
Will be definitely going to see the legendary Ferret for a bit of a yarn..and pick up one of his tyre deflaters.

The word from the man himself is, "He aint going this year." at least it was last time I spoke to him.

rottodiver
10th November 2011, 10:39 PM
just thought i would give this a little *bump*,

hopefully we will be in for some bargains, and lucky me i am home for it!!

nowoolies
11th November 2011, 08:56 AM

hay Wayne
maybe we could all meet for lunch after the show

Woof
12th November 2011, 10:48 PM

Don't forget all you WA people and of course any of our visitors from other states, hope to meet some of you there on Saturday, feel free to come along on the other days and check out our club.

Clunk
13th November 2011, 01:49 AM
Looks like I won't make it until sunday, finally gonna get tax done....... At least I'll know how much I can spend!!!!!!! Lol

DX grunt
13th November 2011, 07:41 AM
Unfortunately my place of employment needs me more than I need it, on that weekend. Spewing, coz I haven't had a regular weekend off for about 6 weeks now.

rottodiver
13th November 2011, 09:00 PM
i will be doing a quick fly by there friday morning..... see if i can pick up some "bargains"

the evil twin
13th November 2011, 10:16 PM
i will be doing a quick fly by there friday morning..... see if i can pick up some "bargains"

Unless you are after really big ticket stuff (Vans, Campers, Vehicles etc) a lot of excellent bargains are in the last 30 minutes to an hour on Sunday Arvo when the Vendors don't want to lug all the stock back to their stores... I got 50% off some Engel gear in 2010

Timmo
14th November 2011, 10:14 PM
well as luck would have it, i will be missing out this yeardue to work commitments but will see if i can get in there friday arvo if the boss is kind enough but i dont like my chances

hutchy84
15th November 2011, 09:01 AM
looking forward to it hopefully some good bargains are there will pop round to the patrol stand and say hi

Dw86
17th November 2011, 04:17 PM
Cant wait for this show. Been hanging out for it for a while. Need some recovery gear :-)

Woof
19th November 2011, 12:46 AM
Hooray it is here, spending all day tomorrow there, will be great to catch up with everyone...........even The 4WD Show ferals.
Definately be giving that bloody Roothy a miss though, obnoxious loud mouth landcrab owner..

Clunk
19th November 2011, 12:59 AM
Hooray it is here, spending all day tomorrow there, will be great to catch up with everyone...........even The 4WD Show ferals.
Definately be giving that bloody Roothy a miss though, obnoxious loud mouth landcrab owner..

might see ya there mate, looks like I'll be going tomorrow instead of Sunday now, unless things change again!!!! lol

Leighw85
20th November 2011, 04:27 PM
I went down to the show yesterday for a few hours.
Was very interested in looking at the roof top tents. Very pleased with what i saw, and im sold. I will be saving the $$$ to get a rooftop setup now.
Didn't pick anything up yesterday, but got a heap of ideas and a list as long an my arm on what i WANT to get lol.