PDA

View Full Version : Tambo Campers - The Cooper

craigr
25th August 2011, 10:52 PM
Purchased a Tambo Campers Cooper trailer a month or so ago and took it out for it's first run to Sheepyard Flats.
Can't speak highly enough of the quality of the trailer itself and Keith and Amanda's customer service.

Personally I think in that price range you won't find a better made trailer. Attention to detail is fantastic and the overall built cannot be faulted.

http://www.tambocampers.com.au/index.html

Bigrig
25th August 2011, 10:54 PM
Purchased a Tambo Campers Cooper trailer a month or so ago and took it out for it's first run to Sheepyard Flats.
Can't speak highly enough of the quality of the trailer itself and Keith and Amanda's customer service.

Personally I think in that price range you won't find a better made trailer. Attention to detail is fantastic and the overall built cannot be faulted.

http://www.tambocampers.com.au/index.html

Good wrap mate - got some happy snaps of yours out and about and in use??

craigr
25th August 2011, 10:58 PM
Yeah definitely will post some pics. Just gotta drag them off the camera.

nowoolies
26th August 2011, 12:00 AM
Yeah definitely will post some pics. Just gotta drag them off the camera.

piccies we luv piccies ...........

MudRunnerTD
26th August 2011, 08:05 AM
I have a Tambo too and i am 100% with you on the build quality and Customer service.

Keith and Amanda use their own Tambo, They listen to their customers and they make a Top Quality product.

You will not get a better Bang for your Buck camper in Australia.

Love my Tambo.

craigr
17th July 2012, 12:00 PM
Here's the camper trailer setup and hooked up to the back of the rig :D

Stropp
17th July 2012, 05:35 PM
well i just looked at the website and it says they have closed the business.

MudRunnerTD
17th July 2012, 06:45 PM
well i just looked at the website and it says they have closed the business.

WOW!!

Thankyou Tambo for a great product. I hope your health allows you to enjoy your retirement.

Anyone that i lucky enough to own a Tambo is Privileged. If you get a chance to buy a second hand one then go for it.

I Love My TAMBO!

craigr
21st July 2012, 01:02 PM
WOW ALRIGHT!!!

Couldn't agree more that you'd be lucky to own a Tambo. I got onto them after talking to a client who had traded in their Cub Camper for a Tambo Cooper. That in itself says a lot if you ask me, and he was a serious off road camper.

Such a shame to see a fine example of brilliant customer service and quality product drop off the map.

It's timely that I finally got back to this thread an posted a picture. I would have had no idea otherwise.

Useful to capture the details below before the website goes offline for good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are very mindful that many customers will still require various accessories. We have arranged for Jeff from Edgell Fabrication to attend to the following items:-

TOOLBOXES
TAILGATE KITCHENS
BOAT RACKS
STONEGUARDS
ANNEXE WALLS
TRAVEL COVERS
EVEN TRAILERS !!

Jeff is outstanding at design and fabrication and was integral to Tambo offering a high quality product for many years. He has an arrangement with a former Tambo canvas employee to have most canvas requirements attended to.

Jeff can be contacted on 03 9837 5000.

Trailer servicing and repairs brakes etc
RV Repair Centre - Bayswater
Hardings Caravan Services - Kilsyth

For your information, we used Melbourne Trailer and Caravan Supplies in Chelsea Heights 8773 8773 for axles and Al-Ko 9767 3700 for springs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------