PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound like a good deal?

growler2058
19th August 2011, 05:57 PM
My folks are about to buy a 2006 GU patrol Td42T 107 thousand on the clock one owner service history top of the range ( old man couldnt remember what but its got leather seats i think) for 30 grand hows that sound??

Clunk
19th August 2011, 06:05 PM
Sounds like a huge amount of money........................ but not for a top spec Td42T, from what I've seen seems like the going price for one.

edit: and some have been for quite a bit more than that

NissanGQ4.2
19th August 2011, 06:09 PM
My folks are about to buy a 2006 GQ patrol Td42T 107 thousand on the clock one owner service history top of the range ( old man couldnt remember what but its got leather seats i think) for 30 grand hows that sound??

I think they should buy my GQ for 10g, add 3g for a new gearbox...............add 700 bucks 2 fix the power windows .....add another grand 2 redo the leather seats..... add another grand for bits and pieces that need doing.............what a bargain..............heapz cheaper than 30g..............now that sounds heapz bettera....doesn't it????????? will even throw in a Honda XR250R Dirt bike 2 sweeten the deal. If thats not good enough will throw the missus into the deal as well.............and if thats not good enough............I have 2 kids i can add 2 the deal *ROFLMAO*

Clunk
19th August 2011, 06:12 PM
I think they should buy my GQ for 10g, add 3g for a new gearbox...............add 700 bucks 2 fix the power windows .....add another grand 2 redo the leather seats..... add another grand for bits and pieces that need doing.............what a bargain..............heapz cheaper than 30g..............now that sounds heapz bettera....doesn't it????????? will even throw in a Honda XR250R Dirt bike 2 sweeten the deal. If thats not good enough will throw the missus into the deal as well.............and if thats not good enough............I have 2 kids i can add 2 the deal *ROFLMAO*

Now I think you're being way to generous there Todd!!!!!!! hahahahahahah

growler2058
19th August 2011, 06:13 PM

HAHAhHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA i'll let the ol mAN know hahahahaa

growler2058
19th August 2011, 06:16 PM
I thought it sounded good. There also buying the caravan off them so its got electric brakes sorted and a good "tow" pack dunno eff all about vans but it weighs 3t so spose its a big b@stard and they only towed it for 3000 k's then the husbands got crook hence the sale

HippoNZ
19th August 2011, 07:05 PM
its a bargain mate, since its a qqqqq...... haha that ought to get some flack

HippoNZ
19th August 2011, 07:06 PM
hang on I didn't realize there were 2006 gq's?

NissanGQ4.2
19th August 2011, 07:14 PM
HAHAhHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA i'll let the ol mAN know hahahahaa

trust me mate, its a bargain, ur old man would and should be over the moon at this type of bargain *LMAO*, can throw in a fish tank as well....sorry no fish.......... can throw in 2 cats and 3 guinea pigs.............could also supply feed for the cats n guinea pigs for free 4 a year..............

Maxhead
19th August 2011, 07:16 PM
My folks are about to buy a 2006 GQ patrol Td42T 107 thousand on the clock one owner service history top of the range ( old man couldnt remember what but its got leather seats i think) for 30 grand hows that sound??

Hey, you wouldn't have the phone number of the bloke selling it by any chance,...?

growler2058
19th August 2011, 07:41 PM
i MEAN ITS A gu GOT q ON THE BRAIN bloody caps lock anyway its aU

big_fletch
19th August 2011, 08:01 PM
Sounds like a pretty good deal, i have been looking at 06' GU 4.2 on net and they are going for between $45,000 to $60,000.. Depends on the condition of the troll lol

NissanGQ4.2
19th August 2011, 08:05 PM
who in there right mind would want 2 buy a GU...........when he comes around, I know oh a GQ that could easly be sold..........comes with wife......kids..........dirtbike..........fishtank ..........cats..............guinea pigs........

growler2058
19th August 2011, 08:09 PM
who in there right mind would want 2 buy a GU...........when he comes around, I know oh a GQ that could easly be sold..........comes with wife......kids..........dirtbike..........fishtank ..........cats..............guinea pigs........

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I'm workin on it for ya mate hahahhahahahhhaha

growler2058
19th August 2011, 08:11 PM
Sounds like a pretty good deal, i have been looking at 06' GU 4.2 on net and they are going for between $45,000 to $60,000.. Depends on the condition of the troll lol

Theyre buying a bloody expensive caravan with it, in my opinion so maybe its a bit of a package deal

big_fletch
19th August 2011, 08:27 PM
Theyre buying a bloody expensive caravan with it, in my opinion so maybe its a bit of a package deal

Yep, def could be a package deal, if i got a troll like that for that price i would be ecstatic

Maxhead
19th August 2011, 08:31 PM
Hey, you wouldn't have the phone number of the bloke selling it by any chance,...?

C'mon mate, how else am I supposed to buy this bargain of the century...lol

growler2058
19th August 2011, 08:37 PM
ahhahahahhaha would have no idea mate. Apparently it wasnt advertised they run g about the caravan and it was bought up in convo that theyd part with their GU as well when the ol man found out how much he pounced hahahahahahaha hes a kernigan (the castle) from way back hahahaha

Silver
19th August 2011, 10:17 PM
sounds like a bargain Todd :-).

A mate and I were heading offshore out of Mooloolaba one afternoon in his then 5m tinny, and a bloke on the pontoon suggested we take his missus with us. She seemed keen too, and while the Skipper seems to have some appeal to the women, mine is, er, limited :-). So, suspecting there was a downside to the deal that we couldn't see, we left her on the pontoon. Was a night of cold winter Westerlies too :-)

I haven't been following values, but $30k for a low k diesel 6 yrs old sounds not to bad. I would check to see if it has been for a swim in the salt.