PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Version Nissan Patrol Supplement Manual Version 8

AB
10th August 2010, 07:32 PM
A member has kindly given us the Australian version of the Nissan Patrol GU Y61 service manual.

This is the supplement VIII 1 revision June 2004. It should cover all engines including the tb45e.

It contains a zipped folder of 20 PDF files.

If you click on the "FWD" file then thats the first page and the bookmark links will work fine for ease of finding the categories.

I did combine all of the files into one pdf but the bookmarks are lost so It's better to keep it like this.

If anyone can successfully combine the files with the bookmarks working then please let us know.

We also have the following versions if anyone is interested then please let us know and we can post those versions too.

Y61 First Edition, 1st Rev, Volume 1, Oct.1997
Y61 First Edition, 1st Rev, Volume 2, Oct.1997
Y61 Supplement I, Jul.1998
Y61 Supplement II, 1st Revision, Feb.1999
Y61 Supplement III, 3rd Revision, Jul.1999
Y61 Supplement IV, Jul.2000
Y61 Supplement V, 1st Revision, Jun.2001
Y61 Supplement VI, 1st Revsion, Jun.2002
Y61 Supplement VII, 2nd Revision, Sep.2003

Note: This document is full quality, no fuzziness, perfect document!

Enjoy!

p.s If we have made any mistakes in labelling and posting of manuals then please advise us.

This supplement contains information concerning necessary service procedures and relevant data for the model Y61 series face-lift. All information, illustrations and specifications contained in this supplement are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. If your NISSAN PATROLmodel differs from the specifications contained in this supplement, consult your NISSAN PATROL distributor for information.

locks
10th August 2010, 08:16 PM
Great Find Andy and thanks to whoever gave it to us. Ripper detailed manual!

AB
10th August 2010, 08:39 PM
Forgot to mention, It's a zipped folder.

If anyone does not know how to unzip a folder then reply here and I will explain.

You should just be able to right click on the folder where you downloaded it on your computer and select "extract here" or "winzip" then "extract here".

It will extract the contents of that folder.

patch697
10th August 2010, 08:44 PM
Top stuff another one for the collection.

Thanks to all concerned

DX grunt
10th August 2010, 09:09 PM
Forgot to mention, It's a zipped folder.

If anyone does not know how to unzip a folder then reply here and I will explain.

That must be me. lol

AB
10th August 2010, 09:29 PM
Do you need help unzipping it Rossco?

Did you try this?

You should just be able to right click on the folder where you downloaded it on your computer and select "extract here" or "winzip" then "extract here".

It will extract the contents of that folder.

Let me know either way, you may not have the program on your computer to do it.

I can get around that, just let me know.

DX grunt
10th August 2010, 09:32 PM
Roger Deeeeeeeeeeeeee

patch697
10th August 2010, 09:35 PM
Or get a copy of winrear & it will do it all automatically

AB
10th August 2010, 09:39 PM
http://www.winzip.com/downwz.htm

Like what Paul mentioned or you can also download the Winzip program above.

See how you go Rossco and everyone else. If your still stuck let me know.

MudRunnerTD
11th August 2010, 05:04 PM
Gold AB, i will not be putting the word out though about these manuals as i reckon people should be coming here for more that a pillage of the resources. Nice work though

AB
11th August 2010, 06:10 PM
You can put the word out if you want mate, doesnt bother me. Links on other sites to here is a huge help to us.

We'll get the pillage but thats ok, might find some good ones out of it too though mate so its all good!

Cheers for the comments!

AB
13th August 2010, 12:16 PM
Roger Deeeeeeeeeeeeee

How did you go with this Rossco?

Did you download the zip program?

dan_bald
30th August 2010, 11:57 PM
Thank you very much.

fred
20th September 2010, 07:16 PM
Thanks to all concerned, this is great

Woof
20th September 2010, 08:12 PM
Hey Fred, an intro would be nice mate.

Maxhead
20th September 2010, 09:41 PM
Anyone seen or heard of the CRD supplement?

Chops
2nd October 2010, 05:43 AM
Have the full Y61 Electronic Service Manual coming shortly. Below is a screenshot of the Y61 Electronic Service Manual. It is an executable, so you will need to extract the zip files into a folder, then just "double click" on the file called "esm". Alternatively, you can burn all the files directly onto a CD. If you need help just ask.

Deleted

The manual has been scanned by AVG and passed before uploading, however I recommend you scan it once downloaded to your computer.

NissanGQ4.2
2nd October 2010, 11:23 AM
dont have a y61. but excellent, thanks for sharing

Chops
2nd October 2010, 04:42 PM
Anyone seen or heard of the CRD supplement?

Nope, even a Google search doesn't come up with anything remotely close.

Maxhead
3rd October 2010, 07:13 AM
Nope, even a Google search doesn't come up with anything remotely close.
Yep, they're hard to find but must exist somewhere

johnishy
10th October 2010, 12:43 PM
Ive been looking for a manual, but every thing seems to be for diesal. or american

NickBGU4
16th October 2010, 11:04 AM
Just the manual I needed, thanks Andy, well done mate.

steve.jjjj
13th December 2010, 07:36 PM
would love to see it but still clocking up my posts only new to here
Cheers steve

Woof
13th December 2010, 07:44 PM
Cheers steve

Hey Steve, post up an Introduction and then some photos of your Patrol, join in on the conversations and before you know it you will have your 25 posts up.
Please don't just put random posts everywhere to get your 25 up as that is frowned upon here, as some have found out.

NissanGQ4.2
13th December 2010, 07:45 PM
Cheers steve

Steve, its not hard to clock up 25 post, post up an intro in the intro section, stop past the members map thread and leave a location and i will add you to the map.
Join in a couple of conversations, u will be there in no time :)

YNOT
26th December 2010, 10:22 AM
AB, this manual only seems to cover ZD30 engines, maybe I did something wrong?

Tony

gbatt64
26th January 2011, 01:41 PM
Hi All , I have the GU Y61 manual is this the supplemant that is needed to cover the ZD30 motor .

Thanks Graeme

szaf
12th February 2011, 07:37 PM
I registered so that I could view an article and was told that I have to submit 25 posts before I can view the article - the internet is full of usless outdated material and this site wants more useless posts? I cannot see the sense in this. It has people saying how to unzip files and other post that should'nt be on this forum. If you want to find out how to unzip or whatever there are 10 million hits in Google for unzip alone. Should I follow and add posts that are not required on Nissanpatrol.com.au

This is my first post - useless post to follow?
Paul

YNOT
12th February 2011, 07:45 PM
Welcome to the forum Paul.
The 25 post rule was introduced to encourage people to contribute to the forum they are about to benefit from. If you don't want to contribute then good luck finding the article you are after somewhere else. If you try to contribute 25 posts of garbage you will be banned permanently before you get what you want.

Tony

NissanGQ4.2
12th February 2011, 08:20 PM
It has people saying how to unzip files and other post that should'nt be on this forum. Should I follow and add posts that are not required on Nissanpatrol.com.au Did i miss something, did AB resign and make u the new admin, how can you as a new member say what should or shouldn't be on this site?

YNOT
13th February 2011, 12:16 AM
I registered so that I could view an article and was told that I have to submit 25 posts before I can view the article - the internet is full of usless outdated material and this site wants more useless posts? I cannot see the sense in this. It has people saying how to unzip files and other post that should'nt be on this forum. If you want to find out how to unzip or whatever there are 10 million hits in Google for unzip alone. Should I follow and add posts that are not required on Nissanpatrol.com.au

This is my first post - useless post to follow?
Paul

Is it only this manual you want Paul?

Tony

TanaM78
17th March 2011, 06:49 PM
Please help me to download this manual cause I have no time to put here 25 posts.
Tnx my friends!
If you could please send me this pdf to mihaitanasescu_crist@yahoo.com !

Maxhead
17th March 2011, 07:00 PM
Please help me to download this manual cause I have no time to put here 25 posts.
Tnx my friends!

You can go and buy one on eBay mate if you have no time...all the best

NissanGQ4.2
17th March 2011, 07:08 PM
time waiting for a bought copy = a few days +
time spent posting up 25 posts 2 download the free version = a few hrs

I know which one i would choose :) Its not that hard TanaM78

AB
17th March 2011, 07:45 PM
Tnx my friends!

C'mon mate, It's not that hard, a bit of effort and common sense and your done son!

paul1351
13th April 2011, 08:25 PM
would like a manual 4 98 4.5L i would be greatful if u could send me the one that covers the tb45e motor the best thanks

Patrolute4x4
17th April 2011, 05:22 PM
good work mate

my third 256
17th April 2011, 06:00 PM
Tnx my friends!
god some people are so ungreatful / i wonder why are they in such a rush . to own a patrol you dont rush even in4 wheel drive you can get into so much strife
if they are in so much a hurry go and get a v8 toyota

outbackjack
28th April 2011, 09:06 PM
I am in same boat with less than 25 posts, but I am in no rush and will check things out, maybe I can add some comments on other posts. Who knows I might even be able to help someone.

Bigrig
28th April 2011, 09:16 PM
I am in same boat with less than 25 posts, but I am in no rush and will check things out, maybe I can add some comments on other posts. Who knows I might even be able to help someone.

Good on ya mate - they rack up quick when you join in on the chats. Even so, it's the ongoing banter and conversations that keeps most coming back - not the thought of getting a free manual that most don't use anyway!!

flemj
1st May 2011, 07:32 PM
Hi Ladies and Gents,

I am in the process of seeling my Navara and buying a 2011 ST Patrol. Will this manual be suitable for me. Will it give me the basic information I need to do basic work of the truck.

John

P.S. I need to get my 25 posts as well

Aussiie1
7th May 2011, 12:49 AM
Thanks AB
These manuals will keep people like me off the streets and away from Nissan
Aussiie1

Aussiie1
7th May 2011, 01:08 AM
AB,
Do you have a copy of y61 Supplement V11, 2 revision 2003 that you can send me?
I have a y61 3lt TD built in late 2003
Aussie1

AB
7th May 2011, 06:33 AM
I don't unfortunately mate. I'll have another look but dont think I do.

If anyone else does then let me know and I'll put it up here for everyone.

NissanGQ4.2
7th May 2011, 09:09 AM
I don't unfortunately mate. I'll have another look but dont think I do.

If anyone else does then let me know and I'll put it up here for everyone.

Do you want the whole lot Andy ( 156meg ) or just the y61 Supplement V11, 2 revision 2003

I have all the ones listed on the pic

Pretty sure this is the one Chops kindly provided before he deleted his links

Maxhead
7th May 2011, 09:17 AM
Whats the v11 ?
I'm looking at the pics and it goes to v 8....just curious.

NissanGQ4.2
7th May 2011, 09:49 AM
Whats the v11 ?
I'm looking at the pics and it goes to v 8....just curious.

Roman numerals Kris V11 is supplement 7

Maxhead
7th May 2011, 09:53 AM
Roman numerals Kris V11 is supplement 7

Yeah, I knew that!!HAHA :oops:

I just looked at the 1's and thought it was 11. I usually use I's.

By the way has any one seen the CRD supplement??????? Pretty please!!

AB
7th May 2011, 09:54 AM
Great Todd, thansk mate, I have to go out soon but will get this happening soon!!!

NissanGQ4.2
7th May 2011, 09:58 AM
Great Todd, thansk mate, I have to go out soon but will get this happening soon!!!

No worries AB, just let me know if you just want me 2 upload it 2 rapidshare and post a link or send it 2 you so u can put it on the new server...etc

Sorry Kris, have not come across a CRD supplement

BundyDave
23rd June 2011, 08:12 PM
HI AB

I was have a GQ and have used the GQ manual for a few years its been excellent. I have now just bought a GUIV (Dec 06). I was wondering if I could get a manual for it, or the closest one you have to it. It is a ZD30.

Regards

BundyDave

patch697
23rd June 2011, 08:15 PM
HI AB

I was have a GQ and have used the GQ manual for a few years its been excellent. I have now just bought a GUIV (Dec 06). I was wondering if I could get a manual for it, or the closest one you have to it. It is a ZD30.

Regards

BundyDave

Try this link mate, I think it has what your looking for. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?4202-Nissan-Patrol-GU-Y61-service-manual-INC-Supplement-I-II-III-IV-V-VI-VII-amp-VIII

hugebbq
10th September 2011, 03:42 PM
Are these aimed at a specific model. I have a 2005 gu zd30. Will these be appropriate

SkipS
26th October 2011, 12:29 AM
Hi
Well I was a little disappointed after signingu that I now need 25 posts to access this PDF, Firstly I guess thats the deal and tough luck for me, but let me say it sucks enough for me to reply to you as: I guess people like me want the manual cause they are into own or keen on this Patrol, I just bought one and am reading up and reseaching, I also want to do stuff with my new champ! I am not endeared to this request, I can buy one $15, borrow my mates, of find another, but to register then be told 25 posts is a bit off putting, Just my opinion Dude, not real good marketing savvy! Skip one of 25 = 24 to go!

nowoolies
26th October 2011, 12:31 AM
Hi
Well I was a little disappointed after signingu that I now need 25 posts to access this PDF, Firstly I guess thats the deal and tough luck for me, but let me say it sucks enough for me to reply to you as: I guess people like me want the manual cause they are into own or keen on this Patrol, I just bought one and am reading up and reseaching, I also want to do stuff with my new champ! I am not endeared to this request, I can buy one $15, borrow my mates, of find another, but to register then be told 25 posts is a bit off putting, Just my opinion Dude, not real good marketing savvy! Skip one of 25 = 24 to go!

this is the reason it is 25 posts

Clunk
26th October 2011, 12:41 AM
Hi

and an opinion that is shared with many who have been and gone.................. there is a reason for the 25 post before being able to download the manuals but that's not for me to explain......... 25 posts isn't difficult mate, as long as it's not just spam all over the place, you'll be fine, you never know you might even like the place and join in the community from time to time. They're a good bunch of people on here with a huge amount of knowledge. You might like to pop into the intro section and introduce yourself and you may or may not want to post up some pics of your new toy........ what ever you choose, take it easy and happy wheeling mate.

AB
26th October 2011, 08:13 AM
Hi

Unfortunately Skip, I cannot afford to have the manuals available to download for every single person who searches the internet for it. More downloads = more money I need to pay in which I get very little income from this free service I provide to everyone.

The rules of 25 posts is scattered all over the forum so I am surprised you didn't see it.

If you desperately need the manual then just introduce yourself and welcome 24 other members in their introductions and you would probably have the manuals in about 2 minutes flat.

Welcome to the forum too mate!

NissanGQ4.2
26th October 2011, 03:49 PM
Unfortunately Skip, I cannot afford to have the manuals available to download for every single person who searches the internet for it. More downloads = more money I need to pay in which I get very little income from this free service I provide to everyone.

The rules of 25 posts is scattered all over the forum so I am surprised you didn't see it.

If you desperately need the manual then just introduce yourself and welcome 24 other members in their introductions and you would probably have the manuals in about 2 minutes flat.

Welcome to the forum too mate!

Well said Boss

robbo0001
28th November 2011, 06:03 PM
Guys, gunna sound stupid but I am kinda lost, in the fact I don't know WHAT manual refers to the 99 GU 2.8TD....any pointers?
Struggling to find an engine break-down in the unzipped files....can find all the other engines.
What have I missed?
Cheers

DryNow
7th May 2012, 01:23 PM
Hi, I am also bit lost as I have my motor car jacked up in the shed and I have searched high and low for a manual and this site look like the best bet. I am trying to find a manual for a 2005 model patrol ute Y61 with a 4.2 turbo charged engine. Can I possibly buy one through you?

thanks

growler2058
7th May 2012, 01:30 PM
eBay. Sells em mate
They are available here for free after 25 posts that aren't crap or spam. We ask all members post an intro in the intro forum. Meet and greet other new members and you'll have the manuals in no time. In saying that welcome aboard
Ask questions here mate and ya may not even need the manual I've not used mine as the help I get here is great

Tappin N Crappin

DryNow
7th May 2012, 01:45 PM
Thanks, yeah we just bought one on Ebay but it is a CD with a once a week mail service. any other site that has instant download would be appreciated.

DryNow

DryNow
7th May 2012, 01:53 PM
I probably could also add that we don't have a phone at the moment thanks to Telstra and last year we got shafted by Minister Ludwig for about $400,000.00 when he closed the live ex down.

Meanwhile I am trying to figure out what the two steel lines are that are on the left hand side of the transmission and join onto two lines on the body that disappear into the left mudgaurd?

cheers DryNow

DryNow
7th May 2012, 10:47 PM
Hi, I am also bit lost as I have my motor car jacked up in the shed and I have searched high and low for a manual and this site look like the best bet. I am trying to find a manual for a 2005 model patrol ute Y61 with a 4.2 turbo charged engine.
thanks

Any chance now mate? thanks

growler2058
7th May 2012, 11:04 PM
Ya just gotta download it mate all yours, ive only downloaded the gq one

growler2058
7th May 2012, 11:05 PM
I think from memory it was hard to tell if it was working but down bottom left of my screen it said done there was no other indication it was working then i found it it downloads or my documents on my compooter

MudRunnerTD
7th May 2012, 11:09 PM
I probably could also add that we don't have a phone at the moment thanks to Telstra and last year we got shafted by Minister Ludwig for about $400,000.00 when he closed the live ex down.

Meanwhile I am trying to figure out what the two steel lines are that are on the left hand side of the transmission and join onto two lines on the body that disappear into the left mudgaurd?

cheers DryNow

I think you will find that they are the factory breathers mate.. They might be Vac lines to teh clutch and if they are you should be able to trace them up into the engine bay to the vac vessel on the left guard otherwise they are breather lines.

wheels
13th July 2012, 09:35 PM
I think it is a good rule the 25 posts. Manuals are great. Thanks for all your hard work.

rainman01
15th October 2012, 04:59 PM
My many thanks for this manual...cheers guy's.

frankyp11
1st November 2012, 08:56 PM
Does this cover 2002 TB48??

Gavshe
27th July 2014, 12:10 PM
cheers very much appreciated

mojo53
5th September 2014, 10:10 PM
Great stuff guys and thank you very much

Clunk
28th May 2015, 02:37 PM
Thank you so much
Gday mate, usually a good idea to pop up an intro

Steve Willis
28th September 2016, 10:15 AM
Is this manual still available? If so how do i find the link?

Avo
30th September 2016, 09:19 PM
can someone link me to the sponsorship thread...these adds are shit...help.....thought id ask here cause one of you intelligent mob might be able to help...my head hurts

mq stevo
13th March 2017, 07:42 PM
New here thanks

Hemerk
17th February 2018, 03:27 AM
Been looking everywhere for this. Thanks!

PAULFJ
10th July 2018, 02:08 PM
Many thanks for the manual pdf link

ent
18th September 2018, 11:57 AM
Thanks for this.
Maybe an alternative link to a dropbox or google drive could help with that server load.

Much appreciated.

Chrisotd42ti
11th December 2018, 02:05 PM
Thanks for that

ALANGFLACK
25th October 2019, 11:14 PM
Hi can someone please send me the link :)

vicscott
31st October 2019, 02:08 AM
thank you, lots of info to work with. Cheers

mountainsprings
31st December 2019, 12:09 PM
Thanks for this

harveypoyntz
6th January 2020, 06:52 PM
As an Automotive Locksmith, Thanks guys.
It's enthusiast forums like this that spend time collecting and collating the documentation, when all the manufacturers have moved on, that make servicing and maintaining these beauts a bit less of a nightmare.

Cheers dudes!

wayne.binney
19th May 2020, 12:18 PM
Hi Wayne here... I am having difficulty locating Supplement 8 of the manual that covers the TB48DE engine- the 4.8 L model.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Cheers
Wayne

Nishy69
1st July 2022, 06:22 AM
Looking to download manual for 2003 Nissan Patrol ST GU III Auto please

morcom
17th April 2023, 07:01 PM
Does anyone have a link to this?