PDA

View Full Version : Helloooooo

tracemul7
9th August 2010, 11:20 PM
Hi All,

I'm Trace and I have recently acquired a 1997 GQ Patrol (2.8TD).
Planning some trips with friends to find out what this whole 4x4 thing is about :P

Lots of stuff we wanna do to our new addition.
In the first 4 weeks we have put bull bars on and wired in 1 set of spots - another set to go.
Need to get the windows tinted, along with the usual servicing etc. Plus replacing the horn - coz its stupidly quiet.

Will prob be asking a million and 1 stupid questions, but i'm a girl, so am allowed :P

Look forward to hassling you all :D

patch697
9th August 2010, 11:28 PM
Welcome Trace & when it comes time to hassle us mate knock yourself out.....lol

We are a friendly bunch here & always willing to help wherever possible so feel free to join in.

Cheers
Paul

patch697
9th August 2010, 11:29 PM
Double post....bump

Maxhead
10th August 2010, 07:08 AM
Hey Trace, welcome to the forum

Cheers
Kris

AB
10th August 2010, 08:55 AM
Welcome Trace, no questions stupid so feel free to ask away anytime.

Enjoy!

DX grunt
10th August 2010, 09:16 AM
G'day Trace

Welcome to the forum. I know heaps about my truck, that's why I'm in the RAC . lol. Lots of reading on here will help you, and me.

BTW, in 2013, Forum members will be having a get together in South Oz. It would be great if you could post your favourite spot for the members to consider for our 'family reunion', There's a post already started, so feel free to contribute.

Don't forget to link your favourite spot, so we can all have a gander.

We're not asking you to do any work, just find a spot. The rest will be a team effort. ps. You're exempt fropm the thread 'How old are you" - unless you want to. lololol

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Timbo
10th August 2010, 09:35 AM
Hi Trace,
I have a 2.8TD as well as a few other members here. Feel free to ask any questions and we'll do out best to answer them.

Cheers

Woof
10th August 2010, 06:06 PM
Welcome Trace, there is no such thing as a stupid question on this forum

Finly Owner
10th August 2010, 10:50 PM
Hi Trace and welcome

RustyNails
11th August 2010, 06:47 PM
Welcome Trace and go the 2.8