PDA

View Full Version : Can someone show me what this part should look like?

Giggidy
16th August 2011, 11:09 PM
I thrashed the badboy on the weekend and bent the sh!t out of the slider that protects the front sway bar (I assume)? It bolts on just underneath the bullbar at four points. Below is how it currently looks and I was hoping it may be replaceable or even repairable. Does anyone have a photo of how it should look?
Thanks if you can help.

nowoolies
16th August 2011, 11:12 PM
I thrashed the badboy on the weekend and bent the sh!t out of the slider that protects the front sway bar (I assume)? It bolts on just underneath the bullbar at four points. Below is how it currently looks and I was hoping it may be replaceable or even repairable. Does anyone have a photo of how it should look?
Thanks if you can help.

have a word with Mike XLR8 he builds all this sort of armour

Giggidy
16th August 2011, 11:16 PM
have a word with Mike XLR8 he builds all this sort of armour

Much obliged - will do.

Clunk
16th August 2011, 11:25 PM
Thanks if you can help.

apart from what Paul already said, I couldn't help ya mate, mines not in a good state either. I think some people just take them off and leave them off

MudRunnerTD
17th August 2011, 12:20 AM
apart from what Paul already said, I couldn't help ya mate, mines not in a good state either. I think some people just take them off and leave them off

yeah your right but it does look like he "used" it!! He should probably try and refit it or something else.

I ama big fan of the lower bash plate more for keeping the mud and crap out of the engine bay when entering a bog hole at speed. Deflects well.

If you keen to put something decent in its place then talk to xlr8 as suggested. good luck