PDA

View Full Version : Design Your Own Troll on a Stubby Holder.

locks
9th August 2010, 03:21 PM
Thought you guys might have a laugh at this and play around designing your own Patrol and if you want to you can get it put on a stubby holder...haha

http://subprinting.com/designer/

Default design is a defender but click on that and choose your troll.

Maxhead
9th August 2010, 03:40 PM
Ripped off, no GU Patrol....ohh well I'll have to go back to a trusty GQ.
This is pretty cool

patch697
9th August 2010, 03:45 PM
Thats gonna be fun for many.... Top find locks

Dawson
1st December 2010, 07:20 PM
Stubby holders are really the best tool to maintain the temperature of the drink, it also helps to keep the bottle dry, which gives better grip for us in holding the bottle. Stubby holders are also very easy to carry, we can carry it any where we want, and we can carry it in our pockets also. Personalized stubby holders are the best one to have.

AB
1st December 2010, 09:21 PM
Nice bit of keyword stuffing SEO link building going on there dawson....haha.

Post up an intro about yourself mate and your more than welcome to talk about your stubby holders on here.

Bigrig
1st December 2010, 09:33 PM
Hey mate - top form!!! Quick one though ... when I enter the amount I want, it doesn't give me a per item or total dollar value?? Is anyone else having that drama?? Depending on the price, I'm going to get a batch and force them onto my friends and families bars and tables right throughout the Christmas period!!!!! lolol

Bigrig
1st December 2010, 09:34 PM
Oh ... I see now ... old thread, new person ... I got soooooo excited ... but alas, I am a goose ...

Finly Owner
1st December 2010, 10:20 PM
Hey mate - top form!!! Quick one though ... when I enter the amount I want, it doesn't give me a per item or total dollar value?? Is anyone else having that drama?? Depending on the price, I'm going to get a batch and force them onto my friends and families bars and tables right throughout the Christmas period!!!!! lolol

When you go checkout it asks for ebay user name, so I guess you can buy from there.

Bigrig
1st December 2010, 11:31 PM
thanks mate - got to that, but even after that point when you click register, it still comes up with a $0 value ... all too concerning for me ... didn't want to click past this in case it comes up accepted and only then informs you they are $50 each!!! lol

Finly Owner
2nd December 2010, 12:07 AM
couldn't get into it from ebay either.

Bigrig
2nd December 2010, 08:33 AM
Bummer!!!!!

bcpatrol
12th December 2012, 12:53 PM
replying to an old thread

looks like dawson was trying to get in on the action.(competing website) obviously trying to get more business

these are still available checkout

NISSAN PATROL GQ EXTRA CAB COMP
NISSAN PATROL GQ SWB
NISSAN PATROL GQ WAGON
NISSAN PATROL GU WAGON

I use to have them listed on ebay and then send the buyer to the site with the designer (hence why it asked for ebay username and no payment ;)

can still do the same custom designs (colours, wheels,lights etc) just shoot me an email

Thanks
Brad

growler2058
12th December 2012, 01:38 PM
Jump over to the intros and say g'day mate something we ask all members to do cheers

Sent from my tapped out thumbs