PDA

View Full Version : GQ,GU,landcrusier,pajero hill climb

TuffTD42
8th August 2011, 02:11 PM
Here's a few vids from my last outing with the local 4wd club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MONdpBeYAMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQjaUajqmrQ

nowoolies
8th August 2011, 02:17 PM
onya mate
keep em comming

Woof
8th August 2011, 05:43 PM
WOW great videos there mate, got to give it to landcrab and poojero drivers, they may have not much in the way of mods but they certainly don't back off...

gec
8th August 2011, 05:59 PM
Is it just me or does everyone not in a Patrol seem to be doin it hard

growler2058
8th August 2011, 06:00 PM
Well that proves it......Patrols rule and 100/105 s landcrabbers suck hahahahahahahhhahahaha great vids mate!!

Finly Owner
8th August 2011, 09:03 PM
Bloody good vids, the GQ ruled I reckon ute was good to rest was entertaining. Full credits to camera woman!

Tim

AB
8th August 2011, 09:24 PM
Is it just me or does everyone not in a Patrol seem to be doin it hard

I was actually just about to write that. I know It sounds biased but it is true in these videos...lol

Thanks for the vids mate, they were fun to watch!

TuffTD42
9th August 2011, 02:03 PM
Camera woman is my wife, she dose a pretty good job thanks. Yea it seemed on the day that the patrols ruled. More so It shows that IFS is not the way to go for a decent off road vehicle (my opinion anyway). O'l mate in the standard white landcruiser is actually a patrol guy. He owns the white gq in my other vids. The cruiser is his company car lol. His GQ is stripped down & every thing is being transferred to his gu. My other mate in the white v8 cruiser has a comp 40/45 series so I don't tend to get to cheeky to him, plus he dose my exhaust work.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Patrol Tico
1st September 2011, 01:36 PM
Really cool videos! Love those Patrols! and I feel a bit sorry for the Landcruisers as they look very expensive and I guess they were not very well prepared for the trail. Pajero did a great job and never gave up!

Trolatron
3rd September 2011, 08:57 PM
Great vids mate. As strange as it sounds the guys that are struggling are usally having the most fun where as in the trols we do it to easy most of the time.

Bigrig
3rd September 2011, 09:42 PM
Great vids mate. As strange as it sounds the guys that are struggling are usally having the most fun where as in the trols we do it to easy most of the time.

Cruiser drivers must have a ball everytime they go out then!!! lmao

Clunk
3rd September 2011, 10:03 PM
Cruiser drivers must have a ball everytime they go out then!!! lmao

and they always seem to be breaking something............. I know my mate does, with out fail

Bigrig
3rd September 2011, 10:28 PM
and they always seem to be breaking something............. I know my mate does, with out fail

Well, they should learn to use them for what they were built for ... picking up kids from schools!! lol

Mark S
11th October 2011, 04:56 PM
Great videos.... bit of a struggle for the non-Nissans!!

WaxFraq
15th November 2011, 10:48 PM
I'm sitting here with only theese words...can I come with you guys???? ohh geee...! we don't have that's kind of terrain around where I live..
and you're giving the cars a good struggle as well with the running boards over the rocks and everything!