PDA

View Full Version : This is a HOW NOT TO

growler2058
6th August 2011, 02:43 PM
http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z428/GrowlersGQ/th_Back_up1.jpg (http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z428/GrowlersGQ/?action=view&current=Back_up1.mp4)

How to reverse a paj This is a photo bucket vid all so clkick on the image

Clunk
6th August 2011, 02:57 PM
ouch thats gotta sting!!!!!

Bigrig
6th August 2011, 03:00 PM
Yep - been doing the rounds for a fair while ... goes to show how easy it is to get bent out of shape doing something you shouldn't ...

Dhuck
6th August 2011, 05:09 PM
in the eyes of the person filming. "I will stand back and film you reversing down a slightly rutted track. Stuff the navi stuff. She be right...................(long pause) F@#$.....................(another long pause)F@#$....oiy".

What a toss

AB
6th August 2011, 07:35 PM
Pretty damn lucky to hit that tree too...

ibs
10th August 2011, 11:09 AM
Watched that clip about 3 times,
was like watching it for the first time every time :p
sucks to be him :x

Bigrig
10th August 2011, 11:33 AM
in the eyes of the person filming. "I will stand back and film you reversing down a slightly rutted track. Stuff the navi stuff. She be right...................(long pause) F@#$.....................(another long pause)F@#$....oiy".

What a toss

And think, that hill was not half of what we did at Landcruiser mate ... that bloke was actually lucky (under the circumstances) that he only went 10 or so metres before hitting a tree and only rolled fully once, mine would have rolled about 40-50 metres with nothing to stop it and would have rolled about 6 times had we have not been ultra careful as we were ...

Makes you stop and think - if anything good comes of this blokes misfortune, it is that and that alone.

Dapple
25th February 2012, 07:33 PM
I was surprised at how slowwwww it all happened. Just goes to show it can happen any time any place.

FullFlxd
17th March 2012, 12:37 AM
Yeh that fella in the car could used a hand, would have stopped hime locking the wheels

Woof
17th March 2012, 12:45 AM
Have seen this several times and I still think the same thing......mirrors, should have looked in the mirrors when reversing, not just whack it in reverse and hope for the best

teno45
17th March 2012, 08:46 AM
Surprising how easily it just tipped! Reminds me of a trip near Tumut where a mate got stuck sideways on a big climb, he was that close to rolling over...

huey_gq
31st August 2012, 03:26 PM
I bet he instantly regretted that decision.

threedogs
31st August 2012, 03:46 PM
Think its poor driving skills, could have been a much better dayout if the guy knew how to drive IMO
Hope there were no injuries.

PMC
4th October 2012, 02:59 PM
G'day trend-setters!

I should not laugh, because the very same thing nearly happened to me not so long ago on the infamous Widow-maker track. This is located in the Wedding Bells State Forest/ the Sherwood Nature Reserve about 5 ks from Woolgoolga on mid-north coast NSW.

As previously stated, as soon as I learn how to post up photos on the forum, I will post up the pics. However, you can view them on the Navara Asia forum where I am also a member. Go to general discussions, scroll down to "HAVE A RANT" look for thread titled "what a day i had last week part 1 & 2 See photos attached! Enjoy.

Regards,

RLI

stevogq
31st October 2012, 05:02 PM
damn ive been rolling wrong all this time lol

krbrooking
1st November 2012, 07:18 PM
Have seen this several times and I still think the same thing......mirrors, should have looked in the mirrors when reversing, not just whack it in reverse and hope for the best

I was thinking the same thing he did seem to just go backwards without too much care. It's not like you would go down a hill that fast even if you we're facing the wright way.

Chris-W
5th December 2012, 07:06 AM
It just goes to show you can’t be too careful!