PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for......

DX grunt
8th August 2010, 10:41 AM
Thought I'd start up a thread for stuff you're looking for because you don't know or can't remember what it looks like or what it's called.

This thread is designed as a 'last resort' thread. Please, look up previous threads and use the search engine. Then.... if all else fails, ask here.

This thread is not designed to test your (or my) intelligence. It's a help thread. There will be 'lurkers' wanting to know the same answer, but too shy to ask the question.

If anybody can help with links, that would be great.

On my intelligence side.... I've finally worked out the difference betwen a 'muddie' and an A/T. :redface:

MudRunnerTD
9th August 2010, 11:03 PM
I'm looking for........

The reason why some silly people buy Toyotas instead of Nissans??

Why some people think that the AWD Territory is a Four Wheel Drive?

Why the GU Nissan Patrol didn't come out standard with a heavy duty 4" Lift??

Why Nissan put in the silly 7 seats instead of the Black Widow Drawer System that should be standard fitment.

Why i cant still buy a brand new TD42Ti ----- Fark that ------> Why i cant buy a TD42 CRD!

And I'm looking for.......The reason why the Nissan Patrol does not comes standard with Front and rear Airlockers???

Damn It!!

That's what i am looking for!!!

:1087: :1062: :eck05:

:D

patch697
9th August 2010, 11:09 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Thats the stuff... Get up em MR................lol

DX grunt
10th August 2010, 12:12 AM
I'm looking for........

Why Nissan put in the silly 7 seats instead of the Black Widow Drawer System that should be standard fitment.

Why i cant still buy a brand new TD42Ti ----- Fark that ------> Why i cant buy a TD42 CRD!

And I'm looking for.......The reason why the Nissan Patrol does not comes standard with Front and rear Airlockers???

Damn It!!

Don't know mate. Made me chuckle once or twice. lol. Good questions.

Maxhead
10th August 2010, 06:15 AM
I'm looking for........

Damn It!!

lol....not looking for a lot!!
I tell you what, I would have to agree though........:smiley_thumbs_up:

locks
11th August 2010, 09:04 AM
Why do South Australians get 10 cents back on their cans and we all have to pay to get rid of ours? lol

MudRunnerTD
11th August 2010, 09:49 AM
Why do South Australians get 10 cents back on their cans and we all have to pay to get rid of ours? lol

Yeah!! What he said!!! I wanna know that too!! Bloody good earner that.

Went over to Beachport for New Year and the kids collected all the cans and stubbies and made a tidy little packet, we take it for granted that they just go in the bin but it adds up quick.

RustyNails
11th August 2010, 06:26 PM
.. a way of finding the winning numbers for Lotto before the draw.

Nissan Kid
11th August 2010, 06:42 PM
:) I love it!

Nissan Kid
11th August 2010, 06:46 PM
.. a way of finding the winning numbers for Lotto before the draw.
I thought this woul have been answered in back to the future..........simple, time machine.

locks
11th August 2010, 07:18 PM
:) I love it!

I was been serious, why do they get 10 cents back and we don't...haha. Think about it, every slab of beer you drink theres one extra can in there from the refund. Adds up i tell ya!

patch697
11th August 2010, 07:33 PM
Don't they pay that extra 10 cents on the purchase price of the drinks? If they do then they need to recycle each and every can so they get that "tax" back that they have already paid when buying them. I could be wrong but.

HEY! Let's organise a "border run". We fill our 'trols full of crushed tinnies and do a midnight run over the border to a recycling plant in SA. I've seen this done and I know it works. Kramer did it in Seinfeld!! Just have to drive a 1000k return trip to make an easy hundred bucks or so! How great is that??

Oh, hang on a sec............

Not as funny as it sounds Plassy? We do it here..... Only an hr or so from the border but you do need someone on the other side so to speak...

Nissan Kid
11th August 2010, 08:05 PM
Don't they pay that extra 10 cents on the purchase price of the drinks? If they do then they need to recycle each and every can so they get that "tax" back that they have already paid when buying them. I could be wrong but.

HEY! Let's organise a "border run". We fill our 'trols full of crushed tinnies and do a midnight run over the border to a recycling plant in SA. I've seen this done and I know it works. Kramer did it in Seinfeld!! Just have to drive a 1000k return trip to make an easy hundred bucks or so! How great is that??

Oh, hang on a sec............
Hmmm not worth it when you get a 20 grand fine.

my third 256
25th August 2010, 06:18 AM
MATE DOES IT WHEN he comes to adelaide from mildura
pays for the fuel for the trip

Finly Owner
25th August 2010, 09:48 PM
I'm looking for free donour 4B with all the boxed not yet used parts on my wish list for Finly: Shockys, All the bushes, 2.5" exhaust, I could just go on.